Any EU Gangs?

On 2017-5-15 at 4:20 PM, Manolo said:

There are plenty of gangs to choose from but this is mostly a USA kinda server so not many EU gangs that I know.

Some people can't get into gangs so they act like there are no gangs in Asylum...lol

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/44-gang-recruitment/

People say there's no gangs because most of them spend 90% of their time with pistols and arent really worthy of being called a gang.

20 hours ago, Yung Kali-G said:

People say there's no gangs because most of them spend 90% of their time with pistols and arent really worthy of being called a gang.

I'll take your entire gang out with a rook....just because someone doesn't roll around full loadout Mk-1 all the time doesn't mean they won't make you eat shit.

Edited by Philv2.0
GravL likes this
40 minutes ago, Philv2.0 said:

I'll take your entire gang out with a rook....just because someone doesn't roll around full loadout Mk-1 all the time doesn't mean they won't make you eat shit.

Who even are you? Come back when your K/D is better than your god awful forum post/like ratio...

Edited by Yung Kali-G
43 minutes ago, Yung Kali-G said:

Who even are you? Come back when your K/D is better than your god awful forum post/like ratio...

That seems like the go to comeback for you illiterate pieces of shit, "WHO R U?". Is that the default when you are too retarded to think up a comeback on your own? That has nothing to do with the conversation or insult. Why don't you come to Kavala and find out you autistic piece of cat shit?

Hold on... let me guess your next response.....

50 minutes ago, Yung Kali-G said:

WHO R U KID, KAVALA TROLL HAHAHA, YOU SUCK AT THE GAME BECAUSE YOUR IN KAVALA DERP DERP DERP

Go eat a bag of fat cocks....

/rant

Ronald likes this
Just now, Philv2.0 said:

That seems like the go to comeback for you illiterate pieces of shit, "WHO R U?". Is that the default when you are too retarded to think up a comeback on your own? That has nothing to do with the conversation or insult. Why don't you come to Kavala and find out you autistic piece of cat shit?

Hold on... let me guess your next response.....

Go eat a bag of fat cocks....

/rant

angry-kid.PNG?mtime=20170426123317

• 3 weeks later...