I'm New

15 minutes ago, Dan The Pan said:

Hello there my name is Dan The Pan and I was wondering what is the best way to make friends/money on asylum. Started playing today and everyone robs me when I sell my fruit and then kills me. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look like my butt armor from player unknown battlegrounds!

Make friends by simply playing the game, you'll die and get robbed alot it's all part of the game we've all been throught it.

If you don't enjoy the game then you should probably play something else, if something makes you stick around then it'll just get better over time :) 

BlackShot and Pwnsome like this
Just now, Midamaru said:

Make friends by simply playing the game, you'll die and get robbed alot it's all part of the game we've all been throught it.

If you don't enjoy the game then you should probably play something else, if something makes you stick around then it'll just get better over time :) 

5 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Thank you for feedback. I like the BattleGrounds reference 

4 minutes ago, Dan The Pan said:

Hello there my name is Dan The Pan and I was wondering what is the best way to make friends/money on asylum. Started playing today and everyone robs me when I sell my fruit and then kills me. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Asylum!

There are many ways to meet people on the Asylum servers. The simplest answer I can give you is to just start talking to people! You'd be amazed at how many people are simply seeking friendship, or even someone to assist them with an activity in-game. You'll find that quite a few of us, including myself, who're as friendly as can be!

If that's not working for you, try applying for the Asylum Police Department, or any of the wonderful Gangs throughout the 5 Asylum Servers! You're bound to make some acquaintances there.

As far as earning money in Asylum, there are more options than I can shake a stick at!

What's best is up to you!

You've got your gathering skills which include:

• Mining (Copper, Iron, Diamonds, Sand, and Salt)
  • Picking illegal substances (Cannabis, Heroin, Cocaine, and Ephedra)
  • Hunting wildlife (Poaching Turtles, Dogs, Sheep, Goat, and Chickens)
  • Wreck Excavating
  • Fishing (Above, or below water)
  • Oil
  • Phosphorus, and Hydrogen Sulfate (Combined with Ephedra makes Meth)

Asylum also hosts a variety of delivery missions, such as

• Basic Delivery (One destination to another)
  • Parcel Delivery (Load crate onto the back of your truck)
  • Shipping Container Delivery (Sling shipping container under a large helicopter)
  • Drug Running (With a plane!)

Fully flushed out, intricate, popular Bounty Hunting system!

• Track up to 3 targets
  • Re-track targets within minutes
  • Access to fully automatic 9mm, .45, 5.56, and 6.5mm with their own rubber bullets
  • Armored Vehicles
  • High risk, high reward
  • Boasts two talent systems
  • Premium roleplaying experience

Do you prefer the criminal lifestyle?

• Rob people of their on-hand cash (requires their hands up)
  • Steal from civilians performing any of the above activities
  • Rob the bank
  • Break into the Federal Reserve, and steal gold bars
  • Prison Breaks
  • Run any of the illegal drug types listed above

Has the criminal life left a bad taste in your mouth? Been betrayed too many times by people you thought trustworthy? Also want to make money? Do you enjoy a good roleplaying session with would-be evil doers? Want to be a part of a tight knit group of the kindest, heartfelt people on Asylum? The Asylum Police Department is the right place for you!

• 6 ranks each with their own benefits
  • SWAT gameplay
  • Uphold justice, and integrity of your officers
  • Sweet uniforms
  • Black (free) guns
  • Access to 9x21mm, .45, 5.56x45mm, 6.5x39mm, and 7.62x51mm weapon types
  • Fully developed handbook to abide by
  • Sense of community
  • Team tactics
  • Two talent systems with integrated progression
  • Communistic paychecks
  • Drug raids
  • & more!

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask them!

Heidelberg, Sandwich, thero and 5 others like this
56 minutes ago, Dan The Pan said:

Welcome Dan The Pan to Asylum! If you're a new player, I recommend checking out our wiki for useful info: http://wiki.gaming-asylum.com/index.php/Main_Page

And our Getting Started guide: http://wiki.gaming-asylum.com/Getting_Started for quick easy starter tips. Hope you have fun on our servers, and see you around!

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold
Mitch (IFRIT) likes this
31 minutes ago, Durga said:

Welcome to Asylum!

There are many ways to meet people on the Asylum servers. The simplest answer I can give you is to just start talking to people! You'd be amazed at how many people are simply seeking friendship, or even someone to assist them with an activity in-game. You'll find that quite a few of us, including myself, who're as friendly as can be!

If that's not working for you, try applying for the Asylum Police Department, or any of the wonderful Gangs throughout the 5 Asylum Servers! You're bound to make some acquaintances there.

As far as earning money in Asylum, there are more options than I can shake a stick at!

What's best is up to you!

You've got your gathering skills which include:

• Mining (Copper, Iron, Diamonds, Sand, and Salt)
  • Picking illegal substances (Cannabis, Heroin, Cocaine, and Ephedra)
  • Hunting wildlife (Poaching Turtles, Dogs, Sheep, Goat, and Chickens)
  • Wreck Excavating
  • Fishing (Above, or below water)
  • Oil
  • Phosphorus, and Hydrogen Sulfate (Combined with Ephedra makes Meth)

Asylum also hosts a variety of delivery missions, such as

• Basic Delivery (One destination to another)
  • Parcel Delivery (Load crate onto the back of your truck)
  • Shipping Container Delivery (Sling shipping container under a large helicopter)
  • Drug Running (With a plane!)

Fully flushed out, intricate, popular Bounty Hunting system!

• Track up to 3 targets
  • Re-track targets within minutes
  • Access to fully automatic 9mm, .45, 5.56, and 6.5mm with their own rubber bullets
  • Armored Vehicles
  • High risk, high reward
  • Boasts two talent systems
  • Premium roleplaying experience

Do you prefer the criminal lifestyle?

• Rob people of their on-hand cash (requires their hands up)
  • Steal from civilians performing any of the above activities
  • Rob the bank
  • Break into the Federal Reserve, and steal gold bars
  • Prison Breaks
  • Run any of the illegal drug types listed above

Has the criminal life left a bad taste in your mouth? Been betrayed too many times by people you thought trustworthy? Also want to make money? Do you enjoy a good roleplaying session with would-be evil doers? Want to be a part of a tight knit group of the kindest, heartfelt people on Asylum? The Asylum Police Department is the right place for you!

• 6 ranks each with their own benefits
  • SWAT gameplay
  • Uphold justice, and integrity of your officers
  • Sweet uniforms
  • Black (free) guns
  • Access to 9x21mm, .45, 5.56x45mm, 6.5x39mm, and 7.62x51mm weapon types
  • Fully developed handbook to abide by
  • Sense of community
  • Team tactics
  • Two talent systems with integrated progression
  • Communistic paychecks
  • Drug raids
  • & more!

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask them!

Holy Shit... This just opened up a new world for me

Mitch (IFRIT) likes this
9 hours ago, Dan The Pan said:

Hey buddy if ur for real trying out the server I'll give u a mini tour (verbally  of course )

11 hours ago, Dan The Pan said:

There are a lot of videos and guides on how to get started. There will be more added soon once i get some time. @Mitch (IFRIT)