Change Log 6.6.3

Paratus

20 hours ago, bamf said:

It's wooded though, so it should not be a snipe fest. It also will not be a peak shoot fight. 

It is a location that favors the attacker for once. I get that some of you don't like the idea of it, but has anyone actually fought it for real yet?

Please, listen to the gangs who actually do a lot of cartel fighting. The new location is not good. If you want an amazing (for the most part) list of cartels that would be interesting, reference the link below and look at Vanilla Coke's posts on the first page. There are so many amazing compounds that can be easily edited (take out 1 large military tower) to make an amazing cartel fight. 

Zoex likes this
On 2/5/2016 at 9:33 PM, bamf said:

There was enough mixed reaction on that one to keep it - for now.

You do alot for this community but your decisions on rebel updates are really poor. Get a handful of people from each major gang, put them in a channel with yourself and a couple admins, let them throw you some ideas and work on something. Thats the only way shit will get done in my eyes. Stop me if im wrong...

Tiger likes this

How about later tonight I get online and we have a few rounds at the new location. I'll spawn in gear for teams to attack and defend with, and let's see how the new spot actually plays out. 

I think you all may be a touch closed minded to having a "different" kind of fight than you are used to having. 

Just now, bamf said:

How about later tonight I get online and we have a few rounds at the new location. I'll spawn in gear for teams to attack and defend with, and let's see how the new spot actually plays out. 

I think you all may be a touch closed minded to having a "different" kind of fight than you are used to having. 

Just fought it against 3 guys, a guy was in the forest unseeable, if he wasn't such a bad player and good land his shots you would never find him... literally just LISTEN TO US and remove it. I gave it a chance, it's horrid. No one wants to be surrounded by hills and just have a snipe fest in trees.

3 hours ago, bamf said:

Nothing is "different" about it. It's not fun, it's not balanced, and personally I would rather have cocaine island back. Fighting at the new drug is like being a child alone at a water-park. Surrounded by bullshit.

5 minutes ago, bamf said:

The bigger picture for the gangs that travel to other servers to fight eachother is that we would rather spam fight any other arms dealer location than make the effort to go to this position to develop aids getting sniped from places we cant even see. Thats how cartels are usually placed out nowadays each gang just stays at arms dealer unless the drug location is meth.

Widsyy and Tiger like this
3 hours ago, bamf said:

I am willing to personally endorse this cartel if defib timers are removed from the game

@Killswitch #4 is located at coords 181191 I made a post on there w/ a view of the whole area and about 600m around, as well as the coast that runs just north of it. Just want that one implemented really bad, remove the deerstand if it's aids, but I don't see it being terrible as it is a rusty deerstand (I'm pretty sure you can wallbang parts of those idk tho.)