Asylum Community To-Do List

5 hours ago, Gnashes said:

I have a thread for things within my facilities to do. Community suggestions for features, whether they be good or bad, isn't something within the scope of what I can work on.

Get something OK'd by one of the two Devs and I'll take a crack at it. 

Most of the things on the list are Quality of Life changes and won't effect much really, just small nice things the community want to see added/ fixed so I don't get why the Devs won't pass them.

8 hours ago, Gnashes said:

I have a thread for things within my facilities to do. Community suggestions for features, whether they be good or bad, isn't something within the scope of what I can work on.

Get something OK'd by one of the two Devs and I'll take a crack at it. 

Also feel free to edit the post and cross out or pass any ideas that you know Paratus has mentioned in the past or anything that you are working on.

On 24.11.2016 at 5:35 PM, Mike Santamaria said:

Not sure how is the thinking on most of the community for this but, lowering heli prices for cops so we can pull more and crash, sorry try to hot drop and do more stuff with them.

If you want to practice hotdrops you can do it in the editor :o

Rebels/civilians have the same risk with the helicopters.

Frizzy likes this
16 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

You can craft them on civ paying 1/4 of the price, I can't and also there is a very limited amount of cops that can pull out Orcas.

Either money or time they are both an equal investment to me. I dunno if you have played rebel but there are also as equal of people who "Have" or pull an orca. Most are greedy asses that dont wanna lose a cent. The only times people really don't mind pulling it as rebel is when their gang compensates for a vehicle they all use for combat.

The APD could do the same but that doesn't really work because you will mostly play with random. I believe a cop orca is way cheaper than a civ orca aswell.

Frizzy likes this
33 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Either money or time they are both an equal investment to me. I dunno if you have played rebel but there are also as equal of people who "Have" or pull an orca. Most are greedy asses that dont wanna lose a cent. The only times people really don't mind pulling it as rebel is when their gang compensates for a vehicle they all use for combat.

The APD could do the same but that doesn't really work because you will mostly play with random. I believe a cop orca is way cheaper than a civ orca aswell.

I play both sides in equal parts. Cop Orca is between 110K to 140K depending on taxes. On civ yes you invest time to craft it but I prefer investing some time, and spending 40k than having to be on cop a ton of hours to pay for one, or the other one that I hate but I've been doing lately, get on civ to make on cop to be able to spend on.

Any ways, that's why I stated that I didn't know what most of the community thinks about that.

On the other thing that the equal people that can pull out Orcas there is a very different thing between being greedy and not pull them out because of that and actually be able to.

Edited by Mike Santamaria
45 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

I play both sides in equal parts. Cop Orca is between 110K to 140K depending on taxes. On civ yes you invest time to craft it but I prefer investing some time, and spending 40k than having to be on cop a ton of hours to pay for one, or the other one that I hate but I've been doing lately, get on civ to make on cop to be able to spend on.

Any ways, that's why I stated that I didn't know what most of the community thinks about that.

On the other thing that the equal people that can pull out Orcas there is a very different thing between being greedy and not pull them out because of that and actually be able to.

I thought cop Orca was like 70k :o

Anyway you don't have to play tons of hours on cop to pay for one. Just do some methruns on civ with a sports ^^.

Frizzy and Mike Stmria like this
On 24/11/2016 at 4:35 PM, Mike Santamaria said:

Not sure how is the thinking on most of the community for this but, lowering heli prices for cops so we can pull more and crash, sorry try to hot drop and do more stuff with them.

I actually agree with this. I would like to see cop Orca prices significantly cut. Most rebels will agree with this, we all want to see more cop Orcas because having cops hot drop on you is fun, very fun. It doesn't happen anymore because they are expensive, and not as strong as they used to be.

Steve and The Monopoly Man like this

Add a feature that if you are a bounty hunter, "your" target is restrained by you, and they disconnect automatically sent to jail. If bounty hunter logs trying to get your bounty or while having you as a bounty you will not go straight to jail if you disconnect. I'm sure you could have a check that if player Y is wanted by X, X has player Y as bounty and restrained by player X then the action gets activated.

On 01/12/2016 at 2:02 AM, Tusken Raider said:

Add a feature that if you are a bounty hunter, "your" target is restrained by you, and they disconnect automatically sent to jail. If bounty hunter logs trying to get your bounty or while having you as a bounty you will not go straight to jail if you disconnect. I'm sure you could have a check that if player Y is wanted by X, X has player Y as bounty and restrained by player X then the action gets activated.

Tbh Olympus have the best system to target combat loggers. If a person dies in restraints, they 'die' and bones drop. The BH/Cop is then able to take the bones and send them to jail, even if they are offline.

2 hours ago, Haych said:

Tbh Olympus have the best system to target combat loggers. If a person dies in restraints, they 'die' and bones drop. The BH/Cop is then able to take the bones and send them to jail, even if they are offline.

I'm pretty sure Olympus' underlying system around arrests is entirely different though. Pretty sure they aren't even using the same framework version (Dont quote me, that might be wrong) 

1 hour ago, Axe said:

I'm pretty sure Olympus' underlying system around arrests is entirely different though. Pretty sure they aren't even using the same framework version (Dont quote me, that might be wrong) 

They are probably both different to Tonics Original Jail system, but still, it won't make a difference what they use, it's a nice answer to combat loggers as it always guarantees them ending up in jail and you getting payed

36 minutes ago, Haych said:

They are probably both different to Tonics Original Jail system

And that's my point. They probably are vastly different from each other. It might take and entire rewrite of a very large section of code just to get it to work.