Add Undercover Hunters

< sees hunter with civ bounty hunter skin

< checks player list

< its a cop

< must be under cover

< will probably lose hunter

< ????

Edit: and now its out there for people to see the element of surprise is no more. Better off sticking to hemmit boxes with a hatchback in the back.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Rodrigo and Mike Stmria like this
10 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

< sees hunter with civ bounty hunter skin

< checks player list

< its a cop

< must be under cover

< will probably lose hunter

< ????

Edit: and now its out there for people to see the element of surprise is no more. Better off sticking to hemmit boxes with a hatchback in the back.

It's just for the reason of lets have fun, why not add it :) ?

Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

I wish undercover was actually someone trying to be an undercover cop and not just corporals getting extra customization options.

Its actually pretty hard to do. Ive been able to blend in a few times and set up legit busts. It was awesome. Players have to be oblivious or new tho.  We ended up just seizing their stuff and letting them keep the cars.

Just now, HotWings said:

Its actually pretty hard to do. Ive been able to blend in a few times and set up legit busts. It was awesome. Players have to be oblivious or new tho.  We ended up just seizing their stuff and letting them keep the cars.

Best way is by changing your name to something random and wearing 'Kavala clothes' with a PO7

Huan Lee likes this
1 hour ago, BioHazard said:

What justifies your -1?

I respect your opinion, but maybe give some feedback on the suggestion.

You want UC to have hunters/ifrits? An ifrit vehical that is highly frowned upon by the APD that it gets seized, wiped from the earth. It sounds like to me, over time the apd mindset is mixing together with the qualities of rebels. RP has gone down and rebel cops have increased. Now you want the main rebel illegal vehical to be in the hands of police? So you can basically play rebel while on cop, but make money while you enjoy the perks of rebel? 

There is going to be nothing that separates the APD from Rebels if apd starts obtaining the high end rebel perks.

This was before my time, but as I've heard LT+ talk about, the .50 cal was removed from LT because of, abuse? What do you think will happen with ifrits being in the hands of UC. There is a lot of corporals, meaning you'll see a lot of ifrits and rebels will have hardly any chance of espace. Sgt's hunters are balanced, if you bring hunters/ifrits, for a lower rank, it won't be.

Doing this will basically squeeze your new players trying to do successful banks for the money and it will really only allow top tier gangs to be successful in escaping.

Edited by MrClean
william likes this
3 hours ago, MrClean said:

You want UC to have hunters/ifrits? An ifrit vehical that is highly frowned upon by the APD that it gets seized, wiped from the earth. It sounds like to me, over time the apd mindset is mixing together with the qualities of rebels. RP has gone down and rebel cops have increased. Now you want the main rebel illegal vehical to be in the hands of police? So you can basically play rebel while on cop, but make money while you enjoy the perks of rebel? 

There is going to be nothing that separates the APD from Rebels if apd starts obtaining the high end rebel perks.

This was before my time, but as I've heard LT+ talk about, the .50 cal was removed from LT because of, abuse? What do you think will happen with ifrits being in the hands of UC. There is a lot of corporals, meaning you'll see a lot of ifrits and rebels will have hardly any chance of espace. Sgt's hunters are balanced, if you bring hunters/ifrits, for a lower rank, it won't be.

Doing this will basically squeeze your new players trying to do successful banks for the money and it will really only allow top tier gangs to be successful in escaping.

I'm suggesting we get UC hunters, they are not illegal vehicles.