For Those Serious Cops

20 minutes ago, Jessie Slaughter said:

Yeah so when you are playing cop and you sound like this, and some of you do....I don't mind naming names if you want! You taking gaming WAY to serious and you should uninstall and get a life. 

I have to disagree with you here. If there are cops on Asylum as awesome as this guy, I want to play with them. Because if we're being really honest, the dude in that video is a boss.

Some people might find it grating, but just because I don't take it that seriously doesn't mean I can't enjoy dealing with people who are that into it. As long as he's having fun and not hurting anyone else's experience, more power to him. I wouldn't even be mad if I got arrested by this guy, in fact I think it might be kind of glorious haha. 

But your point about people taking things too seriously is legitimate when it starts to hurt other people's playtime. If you go apoplectic every time you're digitally punished for your virtual crimes or feel the need to abuse others while enforcing imaginary laws or mistreat your fictitious subordinates or rivals, you probably should reevaluate the way you play the game. But as long as you aren't hurting anyone else's experience, I say nerd out as hard as you want. 10-4 lima taco niner. 

1 hour ago, Jessie Slaughter said:

Yeah so when you are playing cop and you sound like this, and some of you do....I don't mind naming names if you want! You taking gaming WAY to serious and you should uninstall and get a life. 

Honestly as troll as this could be, I would have a fucking blast playing for one night with this dude.  It'd probably get really annoying fast, but It would be fucking hilarious for a drunken night.

55 minutes ago, Buckwalter said:

10-4 lima taco niner. 

Edited by Ranger
On 3/1/2016 at 0:21 AM, Buckwalter said:

I have to disagree with you here. If there are cops on Asylum as awesome as this guy, I want to play with them. Because if we're being really honest, the dude in that video is a boss.

Some people might find it grating, but just because I don't take it that seriously doesn't mean I can't enjoy dealing with people who are that into it. As long as he's having fun and not hurting anyone else's experience, more power to him. I wouldn't even be mad if I got arrested by this guy, in fact I think it might be kind of glorious haha. 

But your point about people taking things too seriously is legitimate when it starts to hurt other people's playtime. If you go apoplectic every time you're digitally punished for your virtual crimes or feel the need to abuse others while enforcing imaginary laws or mistreat your fictitious subordinates or rivals, you probably should reevaluate the way you play the game. But as long as you aren't hurting anyone else's experience, I say nerd out as hard as you want. 10-4 lima taco niner. 

I don't mind having fun roleplaying like this but some cops are serious when they do this that's kind of what I meant....sorry think my message was taken out of context. But I do agree with you completely. :D

Buckwalter likes this
1 hour ago, Jessie Slaughter said:

when you are a dick in a channel and do this seriously that's why. If you're having fun that's all good. 

Oh ok, the way its worded made it seem like people that are serious about a game and going all out in a harmless way need a "life" and should uninstall, but yeah if people are doing it in a dick way then I agree they should definitely take a step back from the computer.

Jessie Slaughter likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

This guy has the best RP I've ever heard, hands down. For someone to enter a game like BF4 and talk like that is epic. He either enjoys mil sims a whole lot or is active duty/veteran of the military. 

I would gladly pay my ticket if some of our cops RPed with me like that (Not to mention he is fucking hilarious).

Saving this video for later enjoyment. 

Apci and Patrick like this
On 3/1/2016 at 2:39 AM, Destrah said:

Oh ok, the way its worded made it seem like people that are serious about a game and going all out in a harmless way need a "life" and should uninstall, but yeah if people are doing it in a dick way then I agree they should definitely take a step back from the computer.

Yes anyone who makes my gameplay harder because they actually think they are a Police commander should Uninstall in my non humble opinion.