New Server Rule

1 hour ago, Edward Snowden said:

I have persecution delusions. Does that mean I'm leaving my gang. and not team up with anyone, play alone

Don’t worry, if they aren’t bad at cheating they won’t get caught unless they raise suspicion and they get spectated. Oh wait, admins don’t spectate on Asylum.

This doesn’t fix anything.

Rahim and Zurph like this

15 hours ago, goyney said:

Don’t worry, if they aren’t bad at cheating they won’t get caught unless they raise suspicion and they get spectated. Oh wait, admins don’t spectate on Asylum.

dont take this the wrong way but I wouldnt ask for pov either if when they ask for it people "dont have it" and different staff overturn the ban regardless. Some of you guys are complaining about cheaters and staff not asking for pov like you guys have it everytime an admin has asked for it.

Edited by willtee18
jsh and King like this

There is a glaring issue here.  

I go join a gang i dont like and start hacking once im there randomly to get them fucked. 

Whats the fuckin failsafe here?
What if a lad whos been playing with your gang for years rages and decides to hack one day when we all trust him and have no idea he turned into a penisless scallywag who clearly gets zero maidens? 

Yall need to specify this shit at least between you all or you're gonna get targeted attacks. 

Fried Rice likes this
On 6/5/2023 at 4:45 AM, goyney said:

you were probably watching them stream in discord tho right?

jsh likes this
20 hours ago, DS_Billy said:

There is a glaring issue here.  

I go join a gang i dont like and start hacking once im there randomly to get them fucked. 

Whats the fuckin failsafe here?
What if a lad whos been playing with your gang for years rages and decides to hack one day when we all trust him and have no idea he turned into a penisless scallywag who clearly gets zero maidens? 

Yall need to specify this shit at least between you all or you're gonna get targeted attacks. 

It’s on a case by case basis. They aren’t gonna ban people without thinking.

jsh likes this