Domination Updates

Fitz

As we continue to push out more content that links both S1 and S2 together there are a number of things that we want to look at in updating domination, SRT payouts, capping times, random events, etc.  

I am making this thread to have a singular location where domination changes can be suggested/discussed. 

S1 is still the priority, but I don’t think any of the devs would be opposed to more substantive/regular updates for domination/S2.

Please be specific and detailed with any suggestions, and keep them developmentally related.

GravL likes this

Reduce uncap time and add more guns for the srt because 500 kills is easy to get and most players can get it with a couple of doms and after you get 500 kills the srt will be pointless and there is no motivation for srt players. My suggestion add MK200 at 1000 kills RPK at 3000 kills and i don't know what guns you can add to the srt but srt need more guns and need high kill guns like the civillians have in their shop and there is no problem if you add the rpk or mk200 with a little bit high price for the srt

Bherky and operatorjohnny^ like this
5 hours ago, Ahm2d said:

Reduce uncap time and add more guns for the srt because 500 kills is easy to get and most players can get it with a couple of doms and after you get 500 kills the srt will be pointless and there is no motivation for srt players. My suggestion add MK200 at 1000 kills RPK at 3000 kills and i don't know what guns you can add to the srt but srt need more guns and need high kill guns like the civillians have in their shop and there is no problem if you add the rpk or mk200 with a little bit high price for the srt

I think the mxsw and the mk200 are pretty much the same gun. The rpk would be cool tho at 1000 kills

22 minutes ago, Chris Peacock said:

I think the mxsw and the mk200 are pretty much the same gun. The rpk would be cool tho at 1000 kills

1k kills for rpk is pretty low and everyone will complain about it i think 2000 kills+ is fair

Edited by Ahm2d
Chris Peacock likes this
  • Fitz featured, pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Fitz unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Fitz locked this topic