New Faction ( CTRG )

Ahm2d

In my opinion we are witnessing a very bad updates recently at least in my opinion for the last couple of updates it has always been a new federal event or new skins thats it there is no big game changing updates thats what making the server popularity goes down the only good thing in the last couple of updates is weapon sway thats it. Dont get me wrong we appreciate the devs and we appreciate the time they spend on the server. But what i see from my side a new faction would be a great idea a faction we have never seen before in asylum its called CTRG ( Combat Technology Research Group ) CTRG otherwise known as Combat Technology Research Group is a specialized faction that contains some of the best combat oriented people on the server. It will be a whitelisted faction that can carry out special operations with different factions and groups. CTRG’s main objective is to create a level playing field for all groups on the server. This is to try and keep one group from dominating another. For instance if a certain gang is obliterating cops then CTRG might align with cops, but if cops are doing the same to other gangs then CTRG may assist them. This idea is taken by other servers but this doesn't mean that you copy paste the idea you can put your touches and make it a little bit different than other server's. This will make the server more balanced and it might not fit asylum perfectly but you can make it fit no matter what and i know its gonna take time to make the rules and some rules have to be changed in my opinion this is a game changing for asylum and its a exceptional idea and in my opinion it should be done. CTRG has to have their own base and their own clothing and the guns its ok to have the same as rebels. We will have no problem if this idea takes 3 or 4 months to get it done. This will not effect the APD and ctrg shouldn't have more than 15-20 active members.

Thanks for reading.

this could be a great idea it just needs to be done properly. there needs to be strict rules and the deciders need to be actual good players. The biggest issue I can see with this is corruption and the leaders letting their friends be part of this faction even though they are not good. I can see this being very good or very abused. its up to the admins and devs to do this properly if they want to put in the effort

Ahm2d likes this
Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Akeelagi said:

It just sounds like a gang that can act with impunity. 

no you got the idea wrongly, if ctrg align with cops then there is nothing to be punished for but if they align with gangs against cops then they should be treated like any other criminal

4 minutes ago, Chris Peacock said:

this could be a great idea it just needs to be done properly. there needs to be strict rules and the deciders need to be actual good players. The biggest issue I can see with this is corruption and the leaders letting their friends be part of this faction even though they are not good. I can see this being very good or very abused. its up to the admins and devs to do this properly if they want to put in the effort

if they did it properly and choose the right guy to lead it it will be a great idea

4 minutes ago, Tyson Signi said:

This is from anzus and it would not benefit asylum imo -1

as i said in the suggestion this shouldn't be copy paste like other server devs can put their own touches into it and make it a little bit different and make it fit the server perfectly

Edited by Ahm2d
35 minutes ago, Rook1 said:

Why do you need to balance a 40-70 pop server? I think it is balanced already. Adding this group will kill the civ pop even more

server is balanced already? i dont think you play s1 that much its either cops too good for the small gangs and end the federal event in 5 min max or big gangs too good for cops they kill cops until they make them rage quit its been like that for a while. And since the server pop 40-70 make ctrg max 10 people until server pop gets up

1 hour ago, Ahm2d said:

In my opinion we are witnessing a very bad updates recently at least in my opinion for the last couple of updates it has always been a new federal event or new skins thats it there is no big game changing updates thats what making the server popularity goes down the only good thing in the last couple of updates is weapon sway thats it. Dont get me wrong we appreciate the devs and we appreciate the time they spend on the server. But what i see from my side a new faction would be a great idea a faction we have never seen before in asylum its called CTRG ( Combat Technology Research Group ) CTRG otherwise known as Combat Technology Research Group is a specialized faction that contains some of the best combat oriented people on the server. It will be a whitelisted faction that can carry out special operations with different factions and groups. CTRG’s main objective is to create a level playing field for all groups on the server. This is to try and keep one group from dominating another. For instance if a certain gang is obliterating cops then CTRG might align with cops, but if cops are doing the same to other gangs then CTRG may assist them. This idea is taken by other servers but this doesn't mean that you copy paste the idea you can put your touches and make it a little bit different than other server's. This will make the server more balanced and it might not fit asylum perfectly but you can make it fit no matter what and i know its gonna take time to make the rules and some rules have to be changed in my opinion this is a game changing for asylum and its a exceptional idea and in my opinion it should be done. CTRG has to have their own base and their own clothing and the guns its ok to have the same as rebels. We will have no problem if this idea takes 3 or 4 months to get it done. This will not effect the APD and ctrg shouldn't have more than 15-20 active members.

Thanks for reading.

and add to that any ctrg member should not be in the apd and should not be in a gang

2 hours ago, Ahm2d said:

Thanks for reading.

I get your idea but its not feasible for this server. Too many tards running around and player base is slowly dwindling

Rook1 likes this
36 minutes ago, Ahm2d said:

server is balanced already? i dont think you play s1 that much its either cops too good for the small gangs and end the federal event in 5 min max or big gangs too good for cops they kill cops until they make them rage quit its been like that for a while. And since the server pop 40-70 make ctrg max 10 people until server pop gets up

and add to that any ctrg member should not be in the apd and should not be in a gang

Cops shit on civs sometimes too. It is perfectly balanced. Cops behave more like a gang anyways now. 

2 hours ago, Kernikov said:

>magic whitelist faction that switches from cop to rebel depending on pop

That's literally what Crimson already does
Here's the whitelist application section btw: 

True but so W. We are truly the saviors of the server.

11 hours ago, Kernikov said:

>magic whitelist faction that switches from cop to rebel depending on pop

That's literally what Crimson already does
Here's the whitelist application section btw: 

Lmao I made this exact comment yesterday and I’m a leader of crimson 😂

5 hours ago, .Nathan said:

Here’s the problem CTRG just does not fit into asylum at the current moment. Just for a little context me a Ahmed had a conversation regarding this on cop yesterday so I’m gonna state some of those points here. Ahmed’s point is to add content to the server and create balance. So first I’m gonna hit on the content part, by adding this, only a very small subset of the community actually get access to this content and it would take an extreme amount of development, testing and texturing stuff to get this faction up in running not counting all of the SOPs that have to be made, access to whitelisting and so on. Simply put it’s just not a thing worth for devs to spend time developing atm IMO. 

Now regarding balance, as some people stated above everything is pretty balanced as it is. If gangs need more people they will just group up and fight as that already happens, if cops need help then they ping SWAT certified and higher ups and they get on 99% of the time. There is already enough balance with things like the ghost hawk that rarely gets used but is still there in extreme situations and with the power that captains have to hand out Mk 1s if needed. So far as balancing this won’t accomplish anything.

Now my biggest concern that I brought up yesterday was that everyone is gonna complain that it’s just crimson in CTRG. This 100% would be a problem cannot lie to you. If you look at any server that CTRG is on it becomes a friend circle of all the best players and that is exactly what would happen here. This would turn into a complete nightmare for the community and I think would actually start pushing gangs and cops off the server. All and all I just simply don’t think CTRG has any spot in our community there is already plenty of balance atm. I think it would be more useful for the community for devs to spend time on other suggestions that creates content for a wider range of community members.

Yappington sr. Over here Jesus man

Silver-Spy and Kernikov like this
18 hours ago, .Nathan said:

Here’s the problem CTRG just does not fit into asylum at the current moment. Just for a little context me a Ahmed had a conversation regarding this on cop yesterday so I’m gonna state some of those points here. Ahmed’s point is to add content to the server and create balance. So first I’m gonna hit on the content part, by adding this, only a very small subset of the community actually get access to this content and it would take an extreme amount of development, testing and texturing stuff to get this faction up in running not counting all of the SOPs that have to be made, access to whitelisting and so on. Simply put it’s just not a thing worth for devs to spend time developing atm IMO. 

Now regarding balance, as some people stated above everything is pretty balanced as it is. If gangs need more people they will just group up and fight as that already happens, if cops need help then they ping SWAT certified and higher ups and they get on 99% of the time. There is already enough balance with things like the ghost hawk that rarely gets used but is still there in extreme situations and with the power that captains have to hand out Mk 1s if needed. So far as balancing this won’t accomplish anything.

Now my biggest concern that I brought up yesterday was that everyone is gonna complain that it’s just crimson in CTRG. This 100% would be a problem cannot lie to you. If you look at any server that CTRG is on it becomes a friend circle of all the best players and that is exactly what would happen here. This would turn into a complete nightmare for the community and I think would actually start pushing gangs and cops off the server. All and all I just simply don’t think CTRG has any spot in our community there is already plenty of balance atm. I think it would be more useful for the community for devs to spend time on other suggestions that creates content for a wider range of community members.

Agreed mr robo cop

Better idea: draw a border north to south at Agios Dionysios and make everything west of that rebel territory. APD shot on sight, etc. Then, make KPD a whitelist faction and let it patrol Kavala, only in a more corrupt and drug friendly way. There's your RP content, bitch.
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

40 minutes ago, Bad Samaritan said:

Better idea: draw a border north to south at Agios Dionysios and make everything west of that rebel territory. APD shot on sight, etc. Then, make KPD a whitelist faction and let it patrol Kavala, only in a more corrupt and drug friendly way. There's your RP content, bitch.

Yeah cuz Kavala is popping rn

3 hours ago, Bad Samaritan said:

wrost idea for altis i have ever seen if you want this go play anzus

GravL likes this
3 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

Yeah cuz Kavala is popping rn

Kavala's descent into ghost town status began as soon as I shut down KPD. Some would call it correlation, I call it causation. Give me whitelist slots, ten shitters, an office building, and a KPD hatchback skin; Kavala will be back on top of the spawn list. Fuck Athira. 

1 hour ago, Ahm2d said:

wrost idea for altis i have ever seen if you want this go play anzus

Now you know how everyone else in this thread felt reading your OP.
 smile-laugh.gif

GravL likes this