Make More Houses Available for Purchase

Thoughts??  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Make More Houses Available for Purchase?

There is a 99% chance this is going to get immediately shut down by one of the devs over some bs reason but ill suggest this anyways:

Add in more houses available to buy. Let people buy abandoned houses or the stone houses that don't have doors or the slum shacks scattered around the map. Market price can be half of what their non-abandoned counterpart house would be and then be set to be a 1C (or even 0.5C) for all I care, idgaf just add them in. There are towns around the map that literally have more abandoned houses than actual homes to buy and I want to be the proud owner of a fucking crack house.

#MakeAsylumGreatAgain

would be cool if you could buy an abandoned house for a small price but you lose it on restart.

"You are about to purchase an abandoned building, with XXX physical and xxx virtual inventory. Due to the nature of the building, the government will condemn it in XXX minutes and you will lose access to it." might help new players try to do a run of more complicated drugs.

John Oasis, EdSweet, Wutang and 3 others like this

Besides that abandon building thing which I think is kinda cool, I think the only other building you can’t buy is the “Shop_2” buildings, IE General store in Athira. I don’t think there’s anything else besides that?

在 2024 年 5 月 2 日下午 12:38,bread_ 说:

由于某些原因,有 99% 的可能性会立即被其中一位开发人员关闭,但无论如何都不建议这样做:

添加更多可供购买的房屋。让人们购买废弃的房屋或没有门的石屋或散落在地图周围的贫民窟棚屋。市场价格可以是他们未废弃的对应房屋的一半,然后设置为 1C(甚至 0.5C),我所关心的,idgaf 只是将它们加进去。地图上有些城镇的废弃房屋实际上比实际购买的房屋还要多,我想成为一栋的破房子的骄傲主人。

#MakeAsylumGreatAgain

同意!

On 5/1/2024 at 10:38 PM, bread_ said:

There is a 99% chance this is going to get immediately shut down by one of the devs over some bs reason but ill suggest this anyways

Good way to start out a suggestion post.

On 5/1/2024 at 10:38 PM, bread_ said:

Add in more houses available to buy. Let people buy abandoned houses or the stone houses that don't have doors or the slum shacks scattered around the map. Market price can be half of what their non-abandoned counterpart house would be and then be set to be a 1C (or even 0.5C) for all I care, idgaf just add them in. There are towns around the map that literally have more abandoned houses than actual homes to buy and I want to be the proud owner of a fucking crack house.

I've heard a lot of complaints about not enough housing. The problem might just be solved by decreasing the home insurance protection. Decrease the price, decrease the time it gives. Make the fuckers log in to buy home insurance more often. It was a problem way back in the day that people would only log in to keep their houses active.

I don't think adding more houses would be the solution. If everyone on the server was able to just go buy a house there would be no market for them.

Arcangel likes this

I see a lot of houses for sale that people just don't seem to want in less populated areas. and I think it would suck if more houses \ spawn points were created in hot zoned areas because that's all they really cry about and the only areas they really mainly looking in. I think the availability is good for the housing market and keeps a decent spread on who all can spawn within an certain radius plus if a gang house can spawn multiple people with a higher availability then more chaos. another complaint to come I'm sure.

why is more storage also needed when we have 5+ property's and bigger homes hold more I think its just being extra!! USE WHAT YOU GOT first PACK RATS!!! LOL

They could make tents persist through a few restarts. Will help the newbies out a little. Maybe even let them spawn in it if they have <100 hrs or something. It could even add more RP for cops like a illegal camping charge if its set up in town. We need an in-game skid row! 🤪

Rook1 and MarchingBands like this
On 5/4/2024 at 1:50 AM, Rook1 said:

make like rvs we can spawn into or some shit. mobile homes. trailer parks or just park your rv in athira and you have a spawn point until it blows up 

Perhaps a RV box truck that sets up a mini camp with chairs, a table, locked storage crate, etc. that can be spawned at with a cooldown, and has shabby walls, and on a much smaller scale than a mobile HQ? Cannot be placed within ____ meters of a federal event or stash house.  Despawns upon restart or explosion, and is for rent only.

Rook1 likes this

Not sure what this guy is on about. Tons of 3C houses in Kavala/Aggelochori that are market, probably a decent number of 3C and 2C open in Pyrgos, Sofia, and the small towns around the map. Only places with tight real estate are the Athira area, industrial sheds, and high value redzones/free fire. If you don't have a solid strategic house, don't cry to the devs to add more houses, go buy a less  valuable house and grind until you can afford to buy one from a player or go check the areas daily for market houses. People forget to log and default their houses all the time. People need to free up a slot and sell houses. Actually earn it instead of crying for a handout.
 3o6ZtafmxS8c2Z8UAo.webp

jeans likes this