Who will be the new moderators?

2 minutes ago, L1on said:

Boris, and Bikstok seem like quality applicants 

Thing is if they applied. From what I know about @Bikstok is that he does not think it is worth it. I havent played with him in some time but when we did play that seemed to be his attitude towards becoming an Admin. Dont know much about Boris so good luck to him.

Edited by Agent X
2 minutes ago, Agent X said:

Thing is if they applied. From what I know about @Bikstok is that he does not think it is worth it. I havent played with him in some time but when we did play that seemed to be his attitude towards becoming an Admin. Dont know much about Boris so good luck to him.

I'm not saying he or Boris applied, was just saying that they'd be good picks if they were to apply :P 

Tbh becoming an admin on asylum is bad for the admin. They have to deal with about 400 people or more while everyone is being toxic, moderate the fourms, ban side channel spammer, ban rdmers, review Ban appeals,  review compensation and the list goes on and on.

Eric916 likes this
1 minute ago, DeSt said:

Tbh becoming an admin on asylum is bad for the admin. They have to deal with about 400 people or more while everyone is being toxic, moderate the fourms, ban side channel spammer, ban rdmers, review Ban appeals,  review compensation and the list goes on and on.

I'll ban everyone, I don't give a fuck. 

Spam sidechat? Ban. 

Cry on forums? Ban. 

Make fun of me? Ban...wait...someone already fills that spot. 

Kettles, Buck, BioHazard and 3 others like this
1 minute ago, Cassettes said:

Your candidates are just know players who are known for their combatant skills and ones that are popular, Admins shouldn't be recognized or judged by that.

I've known them for like 1,5 years.. I think you're talking out of your ass. Besides admins can't be recognized for their combat skills? What does that mean .. If you're good can't be an admin? 

Gatorade likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

I've known them for like 1,5 years.. I think you're talking out of your ass. Besides admins can't be recognized for their combat skills? What does that mean .. If you're good can't be an admin? 

How am I talking out of my ass? Like I need to know people to talk about what the admin role is, I'm not talking down about your candidates I'm just entitling that the admin role has nothing to do with in game skill and that if there are any new admins I would want them on the criteria that;

• They're active and do not have a busy life where they can't log in and deal with issues at least once a day
  • Friendly and professional
  • Fluent in English
  • Has experience in the admin role either previously first handed or second hand

not that they can't 360 no scope you with an mk

BioHazard and Michael like this
  • They're active and do not have a busy life where they can't log in and deal with issues at least once a day - I'm on the forums 12 hours a day, check. 
  • Friendly and professional - Friendly? No. Professional? Yes. 
  • Fluent in English - Ni Hao
  • Has experience in the admin role either previously first handed or second hand - Czech em. 

Eptic 4 admin

I'd be the most active admin this site has ever seen. 

Edited by epTic
1 minute ago, epTic said:
  • They're active and do not have a busy life where they can't log in and deal with issues at least once a day - I'm on the forums 12 hours a day, check. 
  • Has experience in the admin role either previously first handed or second hand - Czech em. 

Eptic 4 admin

#epiTicmakeamericagreatagain :P

1 minute ago, epTic said:

Eptic 4 admin

But the real question is,Are you buyable?

4 minutes ago, Teddy said:

have you ever talked to ghillie dhu ? ... all i'm saying

Rage & the ability to be a fair & equal admin are completely unrelated,everyone rages,its human nature combined with the internal aggression Altis creates lol,The true skill is ignoring that little voice yelling "Ban the dickwad,Show him your mighty hammer so that he may know,now & forever,That he was deemed unworthy" lol

I really do think Distilled should be a mod,Even with all the conflict & friction between DS & Evil at the time,he was always impartial & on multiple occasions went above & beyond to help me get shit like squad xmls working.

Edited by Infamy
3 minutes ago, Infamy said:

Rage & the ability to be a fair & equal admin are completely unrelated,everyone rages,its human nature combined with the internal aggression Altis creates lol,The true skill is ignoring that little voice yelling "Ban the dickwad,Show him your mighty hammer so that he may know,now & forever,That he was deemed unworthy" lol

I really do think Distilled should be a mod,Even with all the conflict & friction between DS & Evil at the time,he was always impartial & on multiple occasions went above & beyond to help me get shit like squad xmls working.

Distilled lives 5 minutes from me, I'll go over to his house and use his account to be an admin. :kappa: 

15 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

How am I talking out of my ass? Like I need to know people to talk about what the admin role is, I'm not talking down about your candidates I'm just entitling that the admin role has nothing to do with in game skill and that if there are any new admins I would want them on the criteria that;

• They're active and do not have a busy life where they can't log in and deal with issues at least once a day
  • Friendly and professional
  • Fluent in English
  • Has experience in the admin role either previously first handed or second hand

not that they can't 360 no scope you with an mk

Yeah, they have your required points. Also good in combat, wtf does it matter if they smash you. Half of the current admins are good aswell. 

Boris is a kind soul that'll treat everyone with respect and make things fun instead of strict. Also has alot of time and has earned his trust in this community.

Bikstok probably is one of the most experienced players of Asylum. Not talking about fighting but knowing about mechanics, Feautures, sqf code, website coding ect ect. To me that sounds like a really resourceful person not just a good cartel player. 

Zoex has been a really kind help for new and old players on the forum. Answering questions in depth with facts, staff quotes or useful critism. 

Olivia likes this
40 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

Your candidates are just know players who are known for their combatant skills and ones that are popular, Admins shouldn't be recognized or judged by that.

Nvm i'll just make this clear. I DIDNT CHOOSE THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR COMBAT SKILLS OR POPULARITY. 

Just good people.Hypee

I almost laughed my ass off when they said admins aren't known for combat: 

Killswitch has a frigging house and rocks named after him.

Grippy, budbringer, Mr smoke was known for being a beast on rebel, trilligy was known for being a beast on cop and sneaky for cop and in tempest.

Gnashes, badabing, bamf is known for killing people all over the map, you are not safe anywhere

Revenge was an insane shot on cop and was even better at cartels with Rd

Edited by Sugarfoot