KBW save us

I just scrolled through to read Gnashes dumb-ass comments.

People should just stop caring and let what happen, happen..Does it really affect you that much? If so you need to reevaluate yourself, its Arma, a game that has 0 competitive value, although it may be a game you 'love' you should be open to change every now and then, although I do agree somethings that are good already don't need to be changed, some do, and it might be more enjoyable if you let it happen on its own.

As for the original post here are my thoughts:

Fed - Buff it - Simple

Bank - 50/50 - Simple

Revamp the prison, shit is boring as fuck...

Add another activity to do, such as a "Police Evidence Raid" where all the drugs that have been seized, bounty's that were caught and weapons that were seized can go into a big pot that rebels can take.

Idk but like Gnashes said, they literally don't listen to the community at all so I DOUBT any of this will happen..:kappa:

Tiger and Haych like this
3 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Admins can make absolutely zero changes in the game. We do not talk to Paratus; we do not get to bring 

Also, what does Paratus have to do with anything, no offense to the dude, but he hasn't been a part of any of the last 5 patches...rofl

You're BAMF's butt buddy, i'm POSITIVE you have some sort of influence on him.

Edited by hamsham12
17 minutes ago, Padrinos said:

What about the poor civs like me. It's always about cops and rebels. I like talking to people too much and find it hard 300 meters away from them through glass. Civ Lyfe baby!

Civilian weapons are so cheap, the loadouts are insanely easy to acquire.. nerf please! @KBW

Edited by Midamaru
21 minutes ago, Brutus said:

Lol, if you haven't figured out people avoid your sever because they are afraid of getting reported 30 times every night, there is no hope for you.

I don't do the gang thing anymore. When I did, we pretty much always won but more and more cops came to our server. It got to the point we were fighting 25 cops plus every single night. Why, you ask. Because we made it fun, they didn't feel like they were walking on egg shells. They didn't get reported for the slightest infraction. 

It has nothing to do with your skill, which I'm not denying. Yall are great at throwing shit. 

Afraid of getting reported? don't BREAK the rules, its pretty simple. And also when you did play the gang life you guys had the biggest gang on asylum for months so that horde shit you're talking is hilarious.

Axe likes this
14 minutes ago, [§] Jay said:

Afraid of getting reported? don't BREAK the rules, its pretty simple. And also when you did play the gang life you guys had the biggest gang on asylum for months so that horde shit you're talking is hilarious.

Accident happen man. If someone breaks a rule it isnt the end of the world, man. This is a game. Please try not to forget that.

And yes, we were the biggest gang (which further proves a point i will discuss below). All we hear from you guys was horde this and horde that, when in reality we didnt out number you guys by much. I think it is hilarious that the people who use to talk mad shit about numbers has now adopted the same strategy.

And finally, despite the fact that we were the largest, and most dominant gang asylum has ever seen, cops still flocked to our server... That should tell you something... Something along the lines of people don't like to play with the cry babies that inhabit server one. 

4 hours ago, Gnashes said:

And 99.99% of those people aren't qualified.

I've merely long-since passed the point of caring about anything that I have no control or influence over.

The difference between asylum and other servers is the fact that you catch the people doing things that would ruin it, and there is community managers that legitimately give a shit so +1.

As for saying that he doesn't care about anything , its the fact that all these idea's have been said over and over and the answer isn't up to them. They can't just wake up and say You know what Fuck orca's and 7.62's. Hell they can't even get some of the more powerful server accesses.

4 hours ago, TYL3R said:

When you are counting people that logged in for 1 hour that number is inflated with outliers and you should know that if you want me to change that statement. Their are lots of people that have been in this community able to help the admin team. Now for a fact thats less then 99.97%

Edited by Sugarfoot
2 hours ago, Bikstok said:

At this point, you can only blame the community for not bringing Asylum back to the golden age of multiple gangs always fighting for control of cartels. Gangs literally have no excuse anymore to not wanting to be the dominant force on their server. Owning the cartels and emptying them makes way more money than they ever did previously. In Innovative we used to make approximately 30mil a week, split between 30-35 active members (old money). Nowadays we easily make 5 mil a week split between 15-20 members. Owning cartels have never been this profitable! I really don't understand why more gangs aren't created with this kind of profit in mind. Sure, loadouts are more expensive than pre 6.0 (UNLESS you own turfs+arms), but moneymaking is literally so piss easy.

Fighting the same cross-server gang over and over is stale and boring. Asylum needs more gangs, but the community has too few leaders, who are willing to put in the effort to create something. Just look at the recruitment section and see how many people apply to cartel gangs and get rejected. In Synergy, I've had to reject so many people, who were great candidates and would definitely have made trial if we weren't already full on members. Most of these people never end up joining a gang, because they get rejected from the 2-3 gangs worth applying to.

Asylum has too many indians, and not enough chiefs! Shoutout to my homeboy @DaQuan

i like this one, i creeper through apps and see people denied constantly for "lack of cartel experience", how would you possibly know how much cartel experience someone has it seems more like a reason to deny someone because you don't know who they're or they don't have the ability or the want to post a strokemyowndickmontage.... If gangs want more fights and etc... then abuse the fact that there is a TRIAL system that people have created in gangs to see if someone is actually good or not... because the more people participating in gangs will lead to more opportunity for fights. :D 

8 minutes ago, Walt Jr. said:

Weird normally you're camping donor while on cop.

I play with my friends whom happen to be higher ups , and I go where ever I am to be taken to. I 99.99% of the time pardon or cut everyone a deal just for having any story or decent attitude. Your blaming the wrong guy

Edited by Sugarfoot
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

I play with my friends whom happen to be higher ups , and I go where ever I am to be taken to. I 99.99% of the time pardon or cut everyone a deal just for having any story or decent attitude. Your blaming the wrong guy

Maybe you should say. "Hey guys, gangs are fighting and there's probably fresh spawns in donor, this is scummy as fuck let's just catch them later"

1 minute ago, Walt Jr. said:

Maybe you should say. "Hey guys, gangs are fighting and there's probably fresh spawns in donor, this is scummy as fuck let's just catch them later"

i mean you say this but there is the possibility of scummy play on both sides , like criminals that are basically caught killing themselves by either driving straight into wall or suicide of some sort to get out of being caught fairly...  

not justifying camping donor.. :D

Edited by bryan.
5 hours ago, Gnashes said:

P.S: the cop life is "boring" because all of the cops nowadays just want to go lethal people at Banks for easy payouts. Cops should go back to their roots, not zerg like retards, and patrol drug fields and cities as they did in ages past.

I mean it actually can't be summed up better. I love combat, but I know that cop life is shifting from big gang defense to a more roleplay oriented experience, which is absolutely awesome considering I can go play rebel with the new improved cartel and turf functionalities and get my combat fix.

Back to the post at hand...

Cops better not have to pay more for their gear. It's at that stage of expensive but not enough to want you to put in a comp/report for someone just shooting you in the back for wearing the uniform. Seriously it's like fucking places in the US right now just getting shot for having a uniform on and it happens so often reporting would actually take longer than I spent playing the game which is ridiculous. So record and report doesn't really solve anything. All cops get screwed over at some point just getting shot randomly for their faction identity, and only get police vests which block 9mm and .45 acp. (undercover excluded) so raising prices is an idea very much thought doesn't go into.

You need career cop opinions if you wanna try and change anything cop related.

So I stand by Gnashes' intelligence in which, cops need to return to their roots, because honestly, I miss those days where fighting wasn't more than a once a day thing, sometimes even less. Just getting people with a sense of humor for a few manslaughters more than holds my interest these days. Rebel exists for a reason, so keep it rebel sided, don't come tracking down the police because you know our developers will give in and add more boring rebel-sided content so you can make some more montages.

Edited by Dust Runner
bryan. likes this
5 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

Your "new era gang" got wiped 5v10 today.

You exaggerate the number so much lol congrats on taking window with two guys on it. Also all died and we retained cap due to a guy falling back from his flank on vender. Congratulations getting killed multiple times and coming back 2-4 times.

Edited by Feenix

While on this heated topic, what is up with shit Police RP? Don't call this a RP community if the front face of the server is terrible at it.

Yeah, I dare someone to try a roleplay bank. pretend you're there to do some maintenance on the building, or you're there to transfer money to the Fed, or even the simplest of them all, a hostage operation. You will get a swift lethal to yours and the hostages heads without even having time to say a word.

@Goldberg Attorney at Law is the reason I had faith in this communities roleplay when I first joined, just to bad there isn't enough people like him. Just money hungry cops who go to donor when they know gangs are fighting.

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this
Just now, Haych said:

While on this heated topic, what is up with shit Police RP? Don't call this a RP community if the front face of the server is terrible at it.

Yeah, I dare someone to try a roleplay bank. pretend you're there to do some maintenance on the building, or you're there to transfer money to the Fed, or even the simplest of them all, a hostage operation. You will get a swift lethal to yours and the hostages heads without even having time to say a word.

@Goldberg Attorney at Law is the reason I had faith in this communities roleplay when I first joined, just to bad there isn't enough people like him. Just money hungry cops who go to donor when they know gangs are fighting.

Lol dude, its a bank. Cops have 10 minutes to stop it. And it takes like 3mins for first responders. Thats 7 minutes to "RP" them to stop. Even though the rebels want to kill cops and get easy money. Not have a conversation with the cops.

Bring up something more realistic

3 minutes ago, Haych said:

*send in negotiator* "hello, I am here t" *head pops off*  Lets blame the cops because you shoot them before they get close enough to talk to you.... Sound logic.

39 minutes ago, Feenix said:

You exaggerate the number so much lol congrats on taking window with two guys on it. Also all died and we retained cap due to a guy falling back from his flank on vender. Congratulations getting killed multiple times and coming back 2-4 times.

We came back twice... I cam back 3 times.. two times with pdw. Both times we had 5 people... lol. We counted 11 of you on and 9-10 on cap. You got destroyed and you were defending.. Fuck me

5 hours ago, Feenix said:

My gang  are the new era of players thus why i left insanity. I love playing with people who know what to do, but when your the only gang thats knows what your doing. No one wants to fight you. 

Your gang is filled with immature fuccbois lol. Sure they might know what to do in a fight, and might be a good shot, but anyone over 20 would need a pack of Tylenol to withstand that. This is of course just my experience on seeing what you guys write in sidechat. I can only begin to imagine how aids your ts must be. 

john_gotti likes this
2 hours ago, What zit tooya said:

Your gang is filled with immature fuccbois lol. Sure they might know what to do in a fight, and might be a good shot, but anyone over 20 would need a pack of Tylenol to withstand that. This is of course just my experience on seeing what you guys write in sidechat. I can only begin to imagine how aids your ts must be. 

Side chat is completely different from ts.

Edited by Feenix
3 hours ago, Rodrigo said:

The cops dont pay much for their gear. The only cops that actually pay a good amount for their stuff is the LT's since they have the MK-1. But if people think 4-5k for mx/mxm's is expensive I dont know bro :) 

Try getting an officer to buy an MX without pulling teeth. My only non-dick way of getting lower ranks to buy weapons at banks/feds and prisons is saying you can't get ino my armored vehicle without one. :lol:

Rodrigo likes this
18 minutes ago, Dust Runner said:

Try getting an officer to buy an MX without pulling teeth. My only non-dick way of getting lower ranks to buy weapons at banks/feds and prisons is saying you can't get ino my armored vehicle without one. :lol:

If only your officers could see how much a rebel loadout was on other servers. The fact that they think their shit is expensive blows my mind, especially since they earn passive money.

Edited by Smokahontas // Douggem
1 minute ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

If only your officers could see how much a loadout was on other servers. The fact that they their shit is expensive blows my mind, especially sense they earn passive money.

To be fair the 5.56 isn't awful. It's just not good. People really are just cheap. Not to discriminate but it's generally the cops in organized gangs. just kind've showing off how some cops are just in it for the money.