Let talk about the Revival of Asylum.

In the coming months, asylum will most likely die unless certain patches are made and bring back players from the grave. The Bounty Hunter update IMO really killed it , I could rarely sit in my own home without someone saying hands up and constantly downed. No one wants to log in and play solo because they're just gonna get bh.

Tanoa might revive all this shit but not likely.

Developers need to understand if no one complained about it then why just nerf/break it.  No one wants to do a bank when there's a bunch of cops sniping and waiting for them to drive away with gold bars and instantly get downed.  Banks should be more focused on money instead of gold bars a 60k payout for a completed bank for 10 rebels is garbage money. No one wants to take gold bars since they know there not gonna make it.

Remember when the Fed spawned tons of gold bars or was "broken" . That's when tons of rebels did the feds and saw massive payouts from it. I honestly had so much fun doing feds making money and the cops enjoyed actually have action. (We didn't even care about the ladders due to the massive payouts.) (Did cause lots hit and runs but could easily be fixed by adding a timer)

Give us a new cartel location, you moved oil processing away from a cartel that would be potentially good. If you cant find one go into the suggestion topic and pick one that seems good.

Group Cap- Add one or two slots maybe even 15 and see so many rebel fights or even cop fights. 

Give Diamonds and low money yields jobs more money its garbage money. 

Make the base price of meth $1k or 910.

MAKE REBEL LOADOUTS CHEAPER. (The biggest concern)... 

30k for a loadout or even 35k is just not even fun. 

A Random Suggestion, Relook at the bans you made on rebel players or community players. By unbanning one of them could potentially bring back a gang or more members to the asylum community. (Fuck Kitui) (;

Buff small bank robberies 

Bring back War Room.

Bring back Night-time but don't make it to where it last for so long.

Or you could just let the server die.

Any input go for it idgaf.

No Toxic Retards Either aka Walt or Biggles thnks.

Edited by Feenix

id say increase money cap to 1.5 or 2m at max. while increasing some of the lower yielded money making like diamonds etc.. give people a reason to play other than logging on for 10 mins to fight then logging off because people dont want to lose more money. Make it to where actually playing the game to make money rather than spending REAL LIFE MONEY to do end game content is viable. Honestly, why would i want to waste my time currently trying to do scotch, meth, heroin, pretty much anything that makes money while having my exact location tracked constantly.....or spend $5 for a 100k and avoid all other problems.

Also, lets not all forget that loudouts back in the day pre 6.0 were ~150k which is 15k now. we are paying almost double what we used too. Given the state that money making is right now; its not worth to spend hours grinding for a minimal amount. The risk vs reward vs demand is just all out of whack. Why should we have to pay twice as much as we used too AND our payouts for farming money be minimal at best. Even with having arms and 2 turfs it doesnt equate to our loadouts being a reasonable price because gov taxes still affect them.

tldr; take some suggestions that people have been spamming the servers with for months now. Ignore the career cops that say anything, they obviously dont know what playing rebel is like and their opinions are null and void. We are talking about REBEL LIFE not CAREER PIG.

Edited by Donk
3 minutes ago, Donk said:

id say increase money cap to 1.5 or 2m at max. while increasing some of the lower yielded money making like diamonds etc.. give people a reason to play other than logging on for 10 mins to fight then logging off because people dont want to lose more money. Make it to where actually playing the game to make money rather than spending REAL LIFE MONEY to do end game content is viable. Honestly, why would i want to waste my time currently trying to do scotch, meth, heroin, pretty much anything that makes money while having my exact location tracked constantly.....or spend $5 for a 100k and avoid all other problems.

This is the facts behind it all!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

6 minutes ago, Feenix said:

Group Cap- Add one or two slots maybe even 15.

your gang would really like this one wouldn't they.   :shrug:

the fed isn't worth the time / effort it takes just to get MAYBE 200k. so, buff the spawns of gold bars and we'll be happy. 

reworking the low-yield money making ways is a great idea. a lot of new players / civilians will try to find new ways to make money now that cocaine is gone. 

meth is fine as of right now. 

I agree with the prices of rebel load outs being expensive, but it's easily avoidable if you buy a house in / near donor town with load outs ready for fights. Whenever your gang owns all the cartels and two turfs go grab a offroad and store load outs in your houses and wait for the fights. It's easy to switch servers, gear up, then jump back on the server your gang was fighting at. Honestly, it's much faster too. 

another suggestion - they should add a staircase (or something like one) to the roof of the bank to make it easier for cops to take over the bank. It's very overpowered right now for the rebels, and it's borderline impossible without lethals on the roof / a orca drop to get the guys on the roof. 

Big Bird, Feenix and /|/|0T4RD like this
11 minutes ago, Donk said:

id say increase money cap to 1.5 or 2m at max. while increasing some of the lower yielded money making like diamonds etc.. give people a reason to play other than logging on for 10 mins to fight then logging off because people dont want to lose more money.

+1

Never understood why they need to change prices on most money making things or just straight ruin them like they did to turtles! I mean before turtles would generate about 70k per run and you didn't see people flocking to it and only farming turtles! But no they decide to add it to the market and fuck it up! Another money making solution they decided to fuck was vermin runs! I mean why ruin something that didn't even payout that well? like what do they want us to do? farm money for 3 hours to buy 1-2 load outs and go back to farming money? This is a game why make it so difficult to make money? Also Why not buff legal money making methods? Not every time am i trying to run illegal shit to make half decent cash that may help me afford a load out,  Like why not buff diamonds? All legal methods of money making are straight shit and have near no purpose on the servers cause nobody runs legal shit.

But For reals can you please fix turtles!! the time it takes to make money running turtles is not worth it even considering the fact that you need to buy a 6k s-dar just to run it.

Drunk Devin and Big Bird like this
30 minutes ago, Addon said:

your gang would really like this one wouldn't they.   :shrug:

the fed isn't worth the time / effort it takes just to get MAYBE 200k. so, buff the spawns of gold bars and we'll be happy. 

reworking the low-yield money making ways is a great idea. a lot of new players / civilians will try to find new ways to make money now that cocaine is gone. 

meth is fine as of right now. 

I agree with the prices of rebel load outs being expensive, but it's easily avoidable if you buy a house in / near donor town with load outs ready for fights. Whenever your gang owns all the cartels and two turfs go grab a offroad and store load outs in your houses and wait for the fights. It's easy to switch servers, gear up, then jump back on the server your gang was fighting at. Honestly, it's much faster too. 

another suggestion - they should add a staircase (or something like one) to the roof of the bank to make it easier for cops to take over the bank. It's very overpowered right now for the rebels, and it's borderline impossible without lethals on the roof / a orca drop to get the guys on the roof. 

when your mega gang merges with another mega gang but complains about numbers 

c58a1aa8519ff386d923f18110c3fa36.png

3 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

when your mega gang merges with another mega gang but complains about numbers 

c58a1aa8519ff386d923f18110c3fa36.png

we actually have a lot of inactive people. today when we fought cartels against velocity we had 7 people vs their 13. most of our members are not on at prime times to fight cartels. thanks for your feedback about my gang though. 

Edited by Addon
Just now, Addon said:

we actually have a lot of inactive people. today when we fought cartels against velocity we had 7 people vs their 13. most of our members, like your gang, are inactive and are not on at prime times to fight cartels. thanks for your feedback about my gang though. 

Thanks for your useless feedback complaining that they'd like a feature to be added.  Even when we played we'd advocated for 15 man group cap, so did Synergy, why shouldn't they add it? 

If you still cant compete with them I recommend merging with Legacy as well.

George and Micheal schmeichel like this
1 minute ago, hamsham12 said:

Thanks for your useless feedback complaining that they'd like a feature to be added.  Even when we played we'd advocated for 15 man group cap, so did Synergy, why shouldn't they add it? 

If you still cant compete with them I recommend merging with Legacy as well.

It was mostly a joke between me and feenix, not me complaining about a 15 man group cap. I am not against it whatsoever. 

Money shouldn't be a problem for any veteran player, I understand you would rather fight and have some action rather than grinding out making money, if that's the case become hardcore rebels and do cartels constantly, take the money out of the cartel money and give paychecks to your gang for participating, make a comp system that is for your gang only which handles; loss of gear, vehicle or do to other dumb stuff which the admins won't comp for. 

It's literally so easy to make money on Asylum, there is so many things you can do. I stay at money cap and have a very hard time spending my money, only recently have I gone down from cap because I've been selling money. I've over 50 guns in my house, and about 20 full load outs ready to go, anytime I get close to losing any of it I just make runs for my guns(wait for cocaine to be replaced).

+1 on increasing the cap for groups, or getting rid of it all together, I don't understand why there is a cap exactly, we should be able to see our teamates and not have to wonder if we should have to kill them or not. However our gang has issues with this often, we simply try to separate ourselves into groups and squads. Group of people making money, others fighting, others freelancing. When we go and do a massive fight with everyone online which can be 15-20, then we just go into squads and assault multiple areas at once going into their respective groups.

1 hour ago, Feenix said:

Or, put the time and effort into making your loadout cheaper, a general loadout for me is ~13k and thats including a grenade, don't expect everything to be spoon fed to you, get one of your meatshields to cap turfs/arms for you :shrug:

DreamC and HotWings like this

Not going to lie, the bounty hunter thing does seem a bit over the top. There are so many bounty hunters that go try hard mode and act like cops, because they need more play experience on the server and think that's how you do it. It sounds crazy, but that's like SUPER frequent....seriously, wtf? 

But, in all honesty, the constant Fed's killed the RP experience I was going for when playing cop. I don't play it for "action", I do cop for RP. It was a real bummer.

1 hour ago, HomeTrlx said:

Pre 6.0 perfect. You had a reason to log in (Making money or fight for important Cartels (aka more money).

Asylum was alive cuz ppl could do smth 24/7 even as a cop.

Now its like once hit 1 mil theres nothing to do anymore.

6.0 was(is) a turning point in negative way

2 hours ago, Cassettes said:

Money shouldn't be a problem for any veteran player, I understand you would rather fight and have some action rather than grinding out making money, if that's the case become hardcore rebels and do cartels constantly, take the money out of the cartel money and give paychecks to your gang for participating, make a comp system that is for your gang only which handles; loss of gear, vehicle or do to other dumb stuff which the admins won't comp for. 

It's literally so easy to make money on Asylum, there is so many things you can do. I stay at money cap and have a very hard time spending my money, only recently have I gone down from cap because I've been selling money. I've over 50 guns in my house, and about 20 full load outs ready to go, anytime I get close to losing any of it I just make runs for my guns(wait for cocaine to be replaced).

+1 on increasing the cap for groups, or getting rid of it all together, I don't understand why there is a cap exactly, we should be able to see our teamates and not have to wonder if we should have to kill them or not. However our gang has issues with this often, we simply try to separate ourselves into groups and squads. Group of people making money, others fighting, others freelancing. When we go and do a massive fight with everyone online which can be 15-20, then we just go into squads and assault multiple areas at once going into their respective groups.

It's actually not easy to make money, you must've been high when you typed this.

1 minute ago, Google™ said:

It's actually not easy to make money, you must've been high when you typed this.

I wish, you're a cop, it should be a lot easier for you even. It's super easy to make money and there's so much to do, I can literally make 300k a day if i tried. And only 2 hrs spent on that.

Edited by Cassettes
Just now, Cassettes said:

Dude you're a cop, it should be a lot easier for you even. It's super easy to make money and there's so much to do, I can literally make 300k a day if i tried. And only 2 hrs spent on that.

2 hrs to make $300k a day, yeah I doubt that fam and I'm talking about on the civ side xD.. Would you like to go into detail on how you would go about making 300k a day if you only spent 2 hours that day?

Edited by Google™
2 hours ago, Google™ said:

2 hrs to make $300k a day, yeah I doubt that fam and I'm talking about on the civ side xD..

Yea that's all I play, and  you can doubt it, but I've done it. I was down to $285 and I got to $350k that same day. Didn't do much runs either and was fighting all day. It's really easy when you put your mind to doing it, the time you spent thinking what I should do to make it, just go out and do it.

Just now, Cassettes said:

Yea that's all I play, and  you can doubt it, but I've done it. I was down to $285 after selling a mil, and I got to $350k that same day. Didn't do much runs either and was fighting all day. It's really easy when you put your mind to doing it, the time you spent thinking what I should do to make it, just go out and do it.

SO, you made $350k in 2 hours that day I mean you just said you did do that.. so?

13 minutes ago, Google™ said:

2 hrs to make $300k a day, yeah I doubt that fam and I'm talking about on the civ side xD.. Would you like to go into detail on how you would go about making 300k a day if you only spent 2 hours that day?

Money is easy to be made on asylum, I was making £325,000 per run everyday until I ran out of vehicles to buy/houses to fill, took me about 30 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to complete it

You people are just too lazy to put in any effort and would rather go lethal on cop for money  :shrug:

Cassettes likes this
3 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

Money is easy to be made on asylum, I was making £325,000 per run everyday until I ran out of vehicles to buy/houses to fill, took me about 30 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to complete it

You people are just too lazy to put in any effort and would rather go lethal on cop for money  :shrug:

Yep, lethaling is life. but 40 minutes to make $325k I just don't see that what type of runs were you doing?

Money making is not hard at all the people that complain it is too hard are the ones more than likely do 1- half a run and say this is boring or too repetitive and stop doing it. I know this as I've told multiple people how to make money when they asked and that was their response. A couple of ways is lumber even after the exploit fix still around 15k a run for 10-15 min of work if you do it right. You could also do turtles as I think the market still doesn't work for them, but they are not as fast as they were on Aussie life. These are two ways I've done and suggested and people just say what was mentioned above. So if 1-2 hours of work for 2-3 loadouts is too grindy maybe you should value your life more and not constantly lose loadouts.

6 hours ago, Feenix said:

In the coming months, asylum will most likely die unless certain patches are made and bring back players from the grave. The Bounty Hunter update IMO really killed it , I could rarely sit in my own home without someone saying hands up and constantly downed. No one wants to log in and play solo because they're just gonna get bh.

Tanoa might revive all this shit but not likely.

Developers need to understand if no one complained about it then why just nerf/break it.  No one wants to do a bank when there's a bunch of cops sniping and waiting for them to drive away with gold bars and instantly get downed.  Banks should be more focused on money instead of gold bars a 60k payout for a completed bank for 10 rebels is garbage money. No one wants to take gold bars since they know there not gonna make it.

Remember when the Fed spawned tons of gold bars or was "broken" . That's when tons of rebels did the feds and saw massive payouts from it. I honestly had so much fun doing feds making money and the cops enjoyed actually have action. (We didn't even care about the ladders due to the massive payouts.) (Did cause lots hit and runs but could easily be fixed by adding a timer)

Give us a new cartel location, you moved oil processing away from a cartel that would be potentially good. If you cant find one go into the suggestion topic and pick one that seems good.

Group Cap- Add one or two slots maybe even 15 and see so many rebel fights or even cop fights. 

Give Diamonds and low money yields jobs more money its garbage money. 

Make the base price of meth $1k or 910.

A Random Suggestion, Relook at the bans you made on rebel players or community players. By unbanning one of them could potentially bring back a gang or more members to the asylum community. (Fuck Kitui) (;

Buff small bank robberies 

Bring back War Room.

Bring back Night-time but don't make it to where it last for so long.

Or you could just let the server die.

Any input go for it idgaf.

No Toxic Retards Either aka Walt or Biggles thnks.

+1 to all comments 

4 hours ago, Jimbo! said:

Or, put the time and effort into making your loadout cheaper, a general loadout for me is ~13k and thats including a grenade, don't expect everything to be spoon fed to you, get one of your meatshields to cap turfs/arms for you :shrug:

You mean work for it? Never man! 

+1

2 hours ago, Jimbo! said: