Elysium - [S1] Na / Open | Eu / Open

In-game name:
Pawker

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot):

333e462ee3c613280a9fc605dada04df.png

Who can vouch for you:
Dunno. Any takers?

Why do you want to join Elysium:
I asked myself this question for about 25 times before I mustered enough mustard to type it out. Well, firstly I believe honesty is da bes policy and to have a loving relationship with your spouse you must be honest. So here it goes - I am not financially stable like a seesaw in equilibrium but more like a seesaw with a fatty patty on one end and a can of Jumbo beans on the other; I have just enough money for a Katiba loadout but however since I intend on playing the server seriously again, I will most likely be grinding the moneys as if it was like a pepper grinder. 

I like Jumbo Beans and think that this gang will be a nice and good foster home for me. I bring positive vibes to the gang and love HardyB.

Sorry - I'm not very bright. I forgot to answer the question. Wow. I feel like a bat. Blind as fuck. But back to the question. I want to join because I believe in change. I believe in a better Asylum. I want to be in dis gang so I can be in dat change. So I can BE PART of the change. The people here are da bes and there are no rats.

Previous gangs: Nomorra, Camorra

Edited by Pawker
HardyBxoxo and AndrewFam like this
1 minute ago, Pawker said:

In-game name:
Pawker

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot):

333e462ee3c613280a9fc605dada04df.png

Who can vouch for you:
Dunno. Any takers?

Why do you want to join Elysium:
I asked myself this question for about 25 times before I mustered enough mustard to type it out. Well, firstly I believe honesty is da bes policy and to have a loving relationship with your spouse you must be honest. So here it goes - I am not financially stable like a seesaw in equilibrium but more like a seesaw with a fatty patty on one end and a can of Jumbo beans on the other; I have just enough money for a Katiba loadout but however since I intend on playing the server seriously again, I will most likely be grinding the moneys as if it was like a pepper grinder. 

I like Jumbo Beans and think that this gang will be a nice and good foster home for me. I bring positive vibes to the gang and love HardyB.

Previous gangs: Nomorra, Camorra

Denied, due the reason no-one in the gang can vouch for you or has never played with you before. Thank you for your interest 

In-game name: What zit tooya

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): 5c593651f04b40e6d1ef2b3885948266.png

Who can vouch for you: Millar, Churu, maybe jonah and shepurd

Why do you want to join Elysium: Looking to play with my boy Millar again. Also have never had a reason to touch Server 1 and 3 and would love to be in a chill gang that can fight while experiencing them. You guys have some amazing shots so far and hopefully I can be a good addition.

Previous gangs: AMV, Innovative, Raiders, Evil Corporation, Encore, Rebel Department, Torment

Edited by What zit tooya
5 minutes ago, What zit tooya said:

Why do you want to join Elysium: Looking to play with my boy Millar again. Also have never had a reason to touch Server 1 and 3 and would love to be in a chill gang that can fight while experiencing them. You guys have some amazing shots so far and hopefully I can be a good addition.

Previous gangs: AMV, Innovative, Raiders, Encore, Torment

Forgot to include rebel department on those previous gangs. +1 for my trader friend

Edited by Sugarfoot
21 minutes ago, What zit tooya said:

Previous gangs: AMV, Innovative, Raiders, Encore, Torment

Accepted for trial I have sent you the TS join and message a leader for your trial tag. Welcome.

Edited by Millar
Ronald and What zit tooya like this