Change log 7.3.0

bamf

Adding vehicle and clothing skins is good, adding clothing variants that aren't overpowered are fine too.  But the pilot coveralls?  Seriously?  You removed them because they were overpowered but you're perfectly fine with putting them behind a paywall so you can profit.  Someone wearing pilot coveralls + Carrier lite and a helmet will have a HUGE advantage against someone who is wearing clothing that is in base Asylum.  Yeah, server has to make money but nobody is going to play if it's blatantly pay to win.

8 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Adding vehicle and clothing skins is good, adding clothing variants that aren't overpowered are fine too.  But the pilot coveralls?  Seriously?  You removed them because they were overpowered but you're perfectly fine with putting them behind a paywall so you can profit.  Someone wearing pilot coveralls + Carrier lite and a helmet will have a HUGE advantage against someone who is wearing clothing that is in base Asylum.  Yeah, server has to make money but nobody is going to play if it's blatantly pay to win.

It's not done to profit, it's done to at least bring in enough money to run the servers. Since Bohemia's rules I've been keeping our servers up out of my own pocket, and we're talking well over a thousand dollars each month. So, yeah, we have to get creative in ways to pay the bills!

Now, THAT SAID, the CSAT clothes are expensive to purchase after you've unlocked them, and you're not supposed to be able to wear the carrier lites with them. May need to check that if it's not applying.

Olivia and sah like this
Just now, Paratus said:

It's not done to profit, it's done to at least bring in enough money to run the servers. Since Bohemia's rules I've been keeping our servers up out of my own pocket, and we're talking well over a thousand dollars each month. So, yeah, we have to get creative in ways to pay the bills!

Now, THAT SAID, the CSAT clothes are expensive to purchase after you've unlocked them, and you're not supposed to be able to wear the carrier lites with them. May need to check that if it's not applying.

Are you aware of the current situation with the keys? 

3 minutes ago, Paratus said:

That should of been announced before everyone seen them in the crate... I'm sure most people wouldn't of bought them if thats the case.... They are useless..