Change Log 7.3.3

Paratus

3 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

So first they allow cops to come to cartels and now this. It's just stupid

I see. So u just want to sit afk in cartel and brag about your bounty with friends because cartel is safe zone from cops and u never ever go into big towns. So we had people that held their huge bounty for weeks because they just sit in cartel. Sometimes i feel like that even if paratus gave us the update where we can just use pistol you guys would not be happy. I am not even going to start about bitching when u lose bank or prison how we use swat 10000 times...

Just now, AegonTargaryenTv said:

I see. So u just want to sit afk in cartel and brag about your bounty with friends because cartel is safe zone from cops and u never ever go into big towns. So we had people that held their huge bounty for weeks because they just sit in cartel. Sometimes i feel like that even if paratus gave us the update where we can just use pistol you guys would not be happy. I am not even going to start about bitching when u lose bank or prison how we use swat 10000 times...

People don't fight cartels because it's the same shit every time pls change it. It's not that he WANTS to afk a cartel.

This hotfix was NEEDED for the statistics on the bottom middle of the screen. I really appreciate the devs listening to us. They even took it one step further by modifying the health colours based on the %. However, I still think that the statistics should be raised a couple pixels. (They are still hugging the literal bottom of the screen, instead of a couple pixels ABOVE the bottom of the screen, resulting in it blending it a little too much. (it's harder to see).

Bottom line: Thank you devs!

Edited by pr0digyt
22 hours ago, Paratus said:

All Points Bulletins have been fixed. It's always been broken, so I'll explain it as you've never seen it (even though it's over a year old):

• Once in a while, all online police will receive an APB tasking, targeting the civilian online with the largest bounty.
  • All police can track the APB target, albeit with a large tracking radius.
  • The APB target will grant a 50% bonus when arrested.
  • The civilian who is targeted will get an alert and if they evade long enough the APB will be lifted.

Some things should remain broken.

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
2 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

if (vehicle _unit != _unit && _projectile == "R_PG7_F") then

{

if (_damage > 0.9) then { _damage = 0.9; };

};

RPG ruined :'(

Ruined how? First of all that was a couple of patches ago, but that bit of code there says that if your VEHICLE is hit by an RPG while you're inside, it'll bring you down to 10 health but not kill you. Your vehicle is also destroyed. Seems like a good balance to me.

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
Just now, Gnashes said:

Not when I go change the rules to make it banneble to soft log while the subject of an APB

how long will it last though? don't want a feature that means you have to stay online or face a ban due to something you did'nt choose 

i can understand but what if you have to go offline for whatever reason

Just now, Paratus said:

Ruined how? First of all that was a couple of patches ago, but that bit of code there says that if your VEHICLE is hit by an RPG while you're inside, it'll bring you down to 10 health but not kill you. Your vehicle is also destroyed. Seems like a good balance to me.

Shot an offroad 4 times with an RPG. didnt blow it up.

12 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

You've played this server for what? 2 weeks and your a fucking cop. There's a reason no-one fights cop's my friend. If you'd been here longer than a day you'd realise why that is. There is 0 good gangs. There's literally evidence right in front of EVERYONE's eyes that rebel life is plain as fuck. Do something about it, people don't waste 30 minutes making a detailed suggestion thread which everyone agree's it would be beneficial. My fucking Nan could make a good rebel patch. Server is the laggiest  peice of shit ever so even when there is a FIGHT it's aids as fuck. RANT OVER.

I was rebel on asylum long before hack incident and then all my friends including me stoped playing so yeah im on asylum 2 weeks :shrug: 

My point is that you should fight for more rebel updates and not bitch about every cop one. 

3 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Not when I go change the rules to make it banneble to soft log while the subject of an APB

Scratch that. Speed is based bae, soft logging no longer removes you from their tracking.

what if they log out until they are no longer a subject of an APB

Just now, Paratus said:

What about the code in fn_handleVehicleDamage? Surely, that prevents the vehicle from blowing up. We have been firing RPGs all day, and vehicles only seem to blow up if they get stuck in suitcases or take additional damage.

All I know is that a few days ago RPGs would destroy anything. Now SUVs and ifrits will tank several rockets.

Just now, Gnashes said:

You hop in a car and sit AFK while your friends drive.

Not hard to leave your PC on and AFK for the timeframe an APB is out.

I don't even play rebel, and this revelation about what to do if you're an APB target gave me feline aids.

1 minute ago, Parker said:

So if I am about to get off or something and I am notified what am I supposed to do? This would be hard to take action on because Real life > Video Game.

It's a rule about soft logging to remove it.

If you want to get off, log off.  No problem.  It's about Going to lobby and coming right back.

Big Bird likes this
1 minute ago, Bikstok said:

What about the code in fn_handleVehicleDamage? Surely, that prevents the vehicle from blowing up. We have been firing RPGs all day, and vehicles only seem to blow up if they get stuck in suitcases or take additional damage.

All I know is that a few days ago RPGs would destroy anything. Now SUVs and ifrits will tank several rockets.

Dude its Paratus, what do you expect? 

2 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

It prevents damage to the FUEL tank only, not the vital parts such as tires, hull and engine. It keeps the vehicle from exploding but still messes it up.