Change Log 7.3.3

Paratus

8 minutes ago, ‡VPR‡ Monkeysz said:

Tough shit He got a good house GG to him.

I understand you are in vyper and you have an unbreakable love for your turf houses and cant get a kill with out locking a door first but I would rather have someone relevant to the matter respond to this like @bamf @Paratus Why is this not removed yet? It was supposedly removed.

Edited by Parker

This hotfix brings in a feature that's not exactly new, in fact it's from 6.0 I think, but it's never worked. All Points Bulletins will give police new taskings, as they should have been for ages now.

Hotfix 1

• Fixed cop prestige tree not loading on Tanoa.
  • Confirmation for revoking licenses and seizing illegal items.
  • Can no longer sit while restrained.
  • Can no longer store dirty money in vehicle trunks.
  • The new virtual inventory UI now has trade support.
  • Fixed a bug causing the new virtual inventory UI to overlap some panels.
  • Re-added the old virtual inventory system to the phone.
  • Reverted the HUD icons to the previous colored versions.
  • Police cadets and cops without appropriate talents iwll now spawn with a Protector SMG (MP5) by default.
  • Fog has been fixed, and should never appear again.
  • Health HUD indicator will now color based on level, making it easier to see with peripheral vision.
  • All Points Bulletins have been fixed. It's always been broken, so I'll explain it as you've never seen it (even though it's over a year old):
    • Once in a while, all online police will receive an APB tasking, targeting the civilian online with the largest bounty.
    • All police can track the APB target, albeit with a large tracking radius.
    • The APB target will grant a 50% bonus when arrested.
    • The civilian who is targeted will get an alert and if they evade long enough the APB will be lifted.
2 minutes ago, Paratus said:

This hotfix brings in a feature that's not exactly new, in fact it's from 6.0 I think, but it's never worked. All Points Bulletins will give police new taskings, as they should have been for ages now.

Hotfix 1

• Police cadets and cops without appropriate talents iwll now spawn with a Protector SMG (MP5) by default.
  • Health HUD indicator will now color based on level, making it easier to see with peripheral vision.
  • All Points Bulletins have been fixed. It's always been broken, so I'll explain it as you've never seen it (even though it's over a year old):
    • Once in a while, all online police will receive an APB tasking, targeting the civilian online with the largest bounty.
    • The civilian who is targeted will get an alert and if they evade long enough the APB will be lifted.

Nice hotfix

1 minute ago, Paratus said:

Hotfix 1

Good hotfix!  Listening to the community what i like to see :)

11 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Hotfix 1

Are you purposely trying to kill gang life? As if bounty hunters weren't enough of a problem alone, cadet week it is smh

Edited by Jimbo!
10 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Hotfix 1

Seems cool, cops can still redeploy for swat 10000 times btw. Not very fair fighting constant waves of parachuting cops.

21 hours ago, Paratus said:

And there goes whats left of any rp on asylum.

Scott, Steve, Tiger and 3 others like this
3 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

And there goes whats left of any rp on asylum.

Yes, you will more than likely be arrested no matter what you say.  But to be fair, usually the people with insanely high bounties weren't roleplaying and usually just killing everyone they saw by saying "Hands up, hands up!" *Boom* because they wanted to continue to inflate their bounty

Cre likes this