Change Log 7.5.0

Paratus

On 7/31/2016 at 5:32 AM, Midamaru said:

@speed @Paratus @bamf

•  
  • If you pull a car, someone logs in after that person will see different skins on the vehicles. (aka, alot of cops driving civ cars)
  • Constable default loadout still spawns in with Yellow stanag (lethal) mags
  • You're able to drop physical inventory items while restrained (Again i'll report that in detail in the bug section)

Just going to quote this as the above mentioned issues listed still haven't been fixed, especially the one where police car textures look like unmarked civilian ones. They look like a normal police car to the person who pulled it out but for anyone that logs in after the car has been pulled out, it looks like a normal unmarked car. In fact, some constables got yelled at by higher ups thinking they were driving around unmarked cars. :fail:

Finally, it seems my client is crashing much more frequently now due to the memory error. I haven't seen this happen on other servers (e.g. KOTH or even Altis Life) so something on Asylum's end is definitely causing this. 

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
17 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Just going to quote this as the above mentioned issues listed still haven't been fixed, especially the one where police car textures look like unmarked civilian ones. They look like a normal police car to the person who pulled it out but for anyone that logs in after the car has been pulled out, it looks like a normal unmarked car. In fact, some constables got yelled at by higher ups thinking they were driving around unmarked cars. :fail:

Finally, it seems my client is crashing much for frequently now due to the memory error. I haven't seen this happen on other servers (e.g. KOTH or even Altis Life) so something on Asylum's end is definitely causing this. 

I haven't been able to reproduce the car skin thing on my dev server, but I think I know what's doing it at you'll get a hotfix in the morning.

As for crashes, that's on Bohemia. Our mission crashes more often because it uses more memory due to more features, but many other servers are doing it too. You can download the performance client to fix it if you'd rather not wait for an Arma patch.

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this

@Paratus

@speed

Any news on the multiple action scroll wheel menu bug?

What I mean by this is the ability to enter or exit the vehicle like 5diffrent times meaning having to scroll further down the scroll lwheel to find things.

This also seems to be a problem when trying to restrain as you gotta scroll for a while to find the option to restrain, sometimes doesn't even work. (This also breaks the ability to Shift + R restrain)

18 minutes ago, MatthewV said:

So @bamf or @Paratus I know its not only me here thinking this and I know that a lot of people a patently waiting. But when will cops be getting anything new because cop is starting to get a little dull for me and others?

You're more worried about being bored and getting new content rather than the servers becoming stable and paratus to get headless client to meet his expectations? 

2 hours ago, MatthewV said:

So @bamf or @Paratus I know its not only me here thinking this and I know that a lot of people a patently waiting. But when will cops be getting anything new because cop is starting to get a little dull for me and others?

Go civ if you're feeling APD is getting dull. Personally I'm having a great time as a cop. Just need @Paratusto fix my bugged coveralls :\

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
1 minute ago, Mahdizzle said:

you sure about that, cuz i'll play any other mod on arma and get around 100fps, so it's only on asylum this happens :/ 

Sure looks like the stutter i've had for years and recently fixed with the SSD. But this is ARMA, preformance requires rocket science. It's worth a shot but no guarantees at all. 

5 hours ago, Mahdizzle said:

Aight thanks for the help, i Will get one and build a rocket :D

Since it only happens when the actions pop up on your car I'm thinking its just the problems that's been happening with the actions as of recently with Entering/Exiting multiplying. (Also putting into consideration that it only happens on asylum) 

10 hours ago, Midamaru said:

That stutter is from your Harddisk

This is not his harddisk, this is a bug that i have made a post on,

You get FPS lag when ever you go up to something that has a scrollwheel option.

Reason being is it bugs out and gives you 5-10 EXTRA of the same options. It's retarded, and I have made the bug report, but we both know how that one goes.

IAmLegion likes this
1 hour ago, Grizz said:

This is not his harddisk, this is a bug that i have made a post on,

You get FPS lag when ever you go up to something that has a scrollwheel option.

Reason being is it bugs out and gives you 5-10 EXTRA of the same options. It's retarded, and I have made the bug report, but we both know how that one goes.

I make bug reports and they literally don't even get viewed xD. Only speed and Gnashes have actually replied to some of mine. :)

server 2 just randomly gets a message saying "mission failed (all players died)" and it restarted without any notice.

it restarted 5 times saying "headless client was lost.restarting now"

EDIT: Its been doing this for a hour

Edited by Spade