Change log 7.7.0

bamf

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

Slightly less penetration will not likely reduce the price, but im sure @Haych will do the appropriate testing and not just ask for it based off of that patch notes themselves.

The gun behaves the exact same vs Infantry, however it takes around 10 shots to kill the driver of a Ifrit through the side glass where as it used to be 1 shot before the patch. Same with the Strider, it takes a couple of shots to shoot the driver out.

Wallbanging walls such as the ones on Church is still viable however it is very unreliable, similar to shooting through them with a MK18.

The AK-12 will slowly drop out of the Meta due to the changes against MRAP's, doesn't matter if it's still viable vs Infantry or not, MRAP play is important at cartels and when you can't shoot the drivers out, the gun becomes un-popular, similar to why you don't see 5.56's/6.5's at Cartels.

But I still think the price should remain. It's still a 30 round gun with minimal recoil that's able to emtpy a mag in 2 seconds. It's still good if you wan't to go for Ifrit wheels or just basic infantry combat.

The Spar-17 hasn't had that much of a noticeable change so I doubt that gun will even make it into the meta even after the change so no price change's needed there.

Edited by Haych
17 minutes ago, Haych said:

The gun behaves the exact same vs Infantry, however it takes around 10 shots to kill the driver of a Ifrit through the side glass where as it used to be 1 shot before the patch. Same with the Strider, it takes a couple of shots to shoot the driver out.

Wallbanging walls such as the ones on Church is still viable however it is very unreliable, similar to shooting through them with a MK18.

The AK-12 will slowly drop out of the Meta due to the changes against MRAP's, doesn't matter if it's still viable vs Infantry or not, MRAP play is important at cartels and when you can't shoot the drivers out, the gun becomes un-popular, similar to why you don't see 5.56's/6.5's at Cartels.

But I still think the price should remain. It's still a 30 round gun with minimal recoil that's able to emtpy a mag in 2 seconds. It's still good if you wan't to go for Ifrit wheels or just basic infantry combat.

The Spar-17 hasn't had that much of a noticeable change so I doubt that gun will even make it into the meta even after the change so no price change's needed there.

Where do u get the time to test all these things :huh:

22 minutes ago, Haych said:

So your saying that the recoil changes to the spar-17 didn't change much ?

i used it yesterday and it seemed like the recoil was significantly less, can't remember to well before the patch so I can't compare it myself

3 minutes ago, Sp^ceGod said:

So your saying that the recoil changes to the spar-17 didn't change much ?

i used it yesterday and it seemed like the recoil was significantly less, can't remember to well before the patch so I can't compare it myself

I think there may be a way to set your Arma back to the recent versions, can't remember how its done though.

2 minutes ago, Haych said:

Feelsbad.

Now that CSAT's have basically made a comeback, we going to see the Hex and Green Hex variants added to the game any time soon?

Also Green Hex Ifrits please, it's boring having the same old Ifrit and luckily the new tropic camo was added with the Apex update.

+1 to both I hate the same shit colour ifrit :(

Frizzy and Google™ like this
1 hour ago, Parker said:

@bamf I am a level 4 donor, I can see the white VR suits in the civilian shops, when I put them on they disappear from my body. I see civs walking around with them on all the time but I can't.

Press on it, wait for it to disappear but don't exit the buy menu. When it disappears press on it again and it will stay. 

Furnie Mack likes this
4 hours ago, Haych said:

I'm bout tired of your price changing requests....you soiled the AK-12...:poop:

Haych likes this
23 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

We ask for our money making methods to be buffed and be less grindy.  Vocal minority 

We ask for a nerf to ourselves.  Listening to the community

:FeelsBadMan:

Tbh all I ask for is runs to be less grindy

I feel sorry for guys who don't have the gang perk or rodopoli when trying to make money. Without them, I will literally be back to buying money again.

Where did you guys decide the word Meta is used as a noun to define the most common aspects of a situation//? Idk why but it doesn't mean that in my opinion and is a cringed ass word. Saying yeah guys mk1 is the new meta it's so good....sounds so gay, and it literally doesn't even work with any definition. If you must use it...use it correctly as an adjective and not a noun....the mk1 is meta, NOT THE MK1 IS THE NEW META

Edited by CriticalTug
4 minutes ago, CriticalTug said:

Where did you guys decide the word Meta is used to define the most common aspects of a situation//? Idk why but it doesn't mean that in my opinion and is a cringed ass word. Saying yeah guys mk1 is the new meta it's so good....sounds so gay, and it literally doesn't even work with any definition. If you must use it...use it correctly as an adjective and not a noun....the mk1 is meta, NOT THE MK1 IS THE NEW META

Are you commenting utter shit again? I thought Brute was bad, but jesus.

1 minute ago, CriticalTug said:

You guys are incorrectly using an adjective as a noun and it triggers me. Especially Cuz people who say it sound like queer cowboys

No one said "MK1 is the new meta" or any other situation you just described. 

It was just stated that the AK-12 made its way into the meta which it did, it became the meta at one point, and with the new nerf it will drop out the meta, which it will. I don't think you get the understanding of what meta means when it comes to gaming. Meta has a variety of meanings and it doesn't make it gay if someone uses it in a different way in which you believe is wrong.