Change log 7.7.0

bamf

Please add back the cap to money. This enables large gangs to snowball out of control, eventually giving one an unstoppable advantage much like a monopoly and no other gang will be able to grow to a point where they can compete because they will have been cut off from making money all together by the unmatched man power and utility bought with the money of the dominate gang. The drop in prestige is not high enough to balance that

Edited by TaylorSwift
Just now, TaylorSwift said:

Please add back the cap to money. This enables large gangs to snowball out of control, eventually giving one an unstoppable advantage much like a monopoly and no other gang will be able to grow to a point where they can compete because they will have been cut off from making money all together by the unmatched man power and utility bought with the money of the dominate gang. The drop in prestige is not high enough to balance that. 

Supergangs don't exist anymore.

3 minutes ago, TaylorSwift said:

Please add back the cap to money. This enables large gangs to snowball out of control, eventually giving one an unstoppable advantage much like a monopoly and no other gang will be able to grow to a point where they can compete because they will have been cut off from making money all together by the unmatched man power and utility bought with the money of the dominate gang. The drop in prestige is not high enough to balance that. 

STFU 

Professor Pericles likes this
1 hour ago, Vin said:

I didnt like the update without HUD and I didnt like the update that i lost 1.5 mil worth of scotch so hoping for the best in this one

those were both bugs and your scotch is still there

if you have no idea what you're talking about and just spewing shit that isn't true, get off the forums. Thats what sidechat is good for.

william likes this
8 minutes ago, Scott said:

those were both bugs and your scotch is still there

if you have no idea what you're talking about and just spewing shit that isn't true, get off the forums. Thats what sidechat is good for.

bro it was a joke i know they weren't updates it's called humor

1 hour ago, TheRealLethal said:

i have now lost all my crates, not just a few. Lost my gear upon loading into the server. @bamf

Crates are disabled for the evening.  There are a few cases where crate data is causing extDB to crash.  We will get that fixed tomorrow, so for tonight we will have to just do without them.  

2 hours ago, George Lopaz said:

"Behind the scenes 'improvement'." (It's just prank)

We are playing chess here (not checkers). Tonight isn't what anyone would want, but once we squash the last crate bug it will be better long term for the servers. So hang in there, and go run some meth or pure cocaine. ;)

2 hours ago, bamf said:

Crates are disabled for the evening.  There are a few cases where crate data is causing extDB to crash.  We will get that fixed tomorrow, so for tonight we will have to just do without them.  

We are playing chess here (not checkers). Tonight isn't what anyone would want, but once we squash the last crate bug it will be better long term for the servers. So hang in there, and go run some meth or pure cocaine. ;)

Nah since servers are still lagging and mass kicking people LOL

9 minutes ago, Haych said:

Can you consider adjusting the Main Rotor script for the Orca? @bamf @speed @Gnashes

Main Rotors are getting disabled in 3-5 shots to a 7.62 which is ridiculous if you ask me. We lost our Main Rotor to a SDAR earlier :FeelsBadMan:
Orcas are no longer flying tanks for such a script to be in effect on the servers.

I swear @Rodrigo's rotors have been ripped by cadets numerous times recently :FeelsBadMan:

Rodrigo likes this
33 minutes ago, Haych said:

Can you consider adjusting the Main Rotor script for the Orca? @bamf @speed @Gnashes

Main Rotors are getting disabled in 3-5 shots to a 7.62 which is ridiculous if you ask me. We lost our Main Rotor to a SDAR earlier :FeelsBadMan:
Orcas are no longer flying tanks for such a script to be in effect on the servers.

Tbf, most of the time the script doesnt work

but when it does

your rip

Edited by NotEqualTo (Eazy)
.Sean likes this
1 hour ago, Haych said:

You want to buff the orca in environment where cops who do get 7.62 (LT) dont play the game (dont need to) which means orca is free escape most of the time at rebel vs cop events. If you would to mention swat i think we know that swat does not disable orcas because swat is there at the start of event. I fight your elysium/synergy every day on cop and i am yet to see that we disabled orca. On the other hand if you are speaking about cartels i can understand that but such a change would impact rebel vs cop as well. 

CriticalTug likes this
1 minute ago, AegonTargaryenTv said:

You want to buff the orca in environment where cops who do get 7.62 (LT) dont play the game (dont need to) which means orca is free escape most of the time at rebel vs cop events. If you would to mention swat i think we know that swat does not disable orcas because swat is there at the start of event. I fight your elysium/synergy every day on cop and i am yet to see that we disabled orca. On the other hand if you are speaking about cartels i can understand that but such a change would impact rebel vs cop as well. 

Clearly you read the first sentence and that's it. Did you not read an sdar took out an orca? Maybe while you're on you've never seen a disabled orca because you all can't shoot worth shit.

kingtoad likes this