Interesting choice of words...

7 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Conveniently left out? Not really. I clipped the part where he said he was using command mode. I dont know whether you are dumb as fuck or just trying really hard to cover for him because he has been using it and you have known.

He obviously goes more in-depth seconds later, and it pretty much disproves your whole point that he 'almost confided in me that he was using command view'. Find something better to do with you time dude.

Edited by JoMilla

Stretch it as far as you want, its clearly bullshit.

On 1/5/2017 at 8:30 PM, FuzzyPanda said:

Self/ group incrimination, this doesnt change anything

He basically goes in depth on what he was trying to tell me before, and it has nothing to do with 'commander view', which he never even said anyway.

I've literally had to tell you about 500 times to stop messaging me and trying to join my gang, you can go away already.

For any other salty nerds on server 5, know this, I will Never care enough about you to make a thread on the forums.

Topic closed. Have fun kids.

Edited by JoMilla
Just now, FuzzyPanda said:

aww you know you love me, me and leap were the only ones in bad company to ever get kills. no hate @BSquare172

I don't think you were ever in bad company, maybe you were tagging along with someone one day? I'm the leader of the gang and I would of heard about it I'm sure. So maybe stop trying to play it like you were anything associated with me/my group.

1 minute ago, JoMilla said:

I don't think you were ever in bad company, maybe you were tagging along with someone one day? I'm the leader of the gang and I would of heard about it I'm sure. So maybe stop trying to play it like you were anything associated with me/my group.

ask around you inactive bitch, i was there before the new bad company was made to change the gang house

Just now, Tusken Raider said:

They've had the solution since the summer and said that they "fixed" it. It's a bug they don't bother fixing because not enough people know about it like driving through the fed gates.

I wrote that solution 8 months ago and gave it to bamf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UcN26gP734

I just checked the Tanoa mission file, and the script is still in there. However, I suspect the while loop never actually runs.

15 hours ago, FuzzyPanda said:

fucking rat, always plotting to get up to rank 1 in turtle hunters to kick everyone out

Aren't you the retard that kept making new gangs to fight turtle hunters which isn't even a real gang, then joined and tried rpg'ing people like me at processing to guarantee a kill but still failed?