See you again, my love

Sp0on

I am back from my winter break just enough to inform the community that I am not going to play as much anymore. I'll still be on every now and then, who knows. I might even do a full return but for now I have other things to focus on for now. I want to thank the members of the administration team first off. You guys made everyone one of my 3500+ hours on asylum possible. Thank you apd staff. There are so many of you that i don't wish to maybe forget anyone so thank you all for making my time here more enjoyable(P3 is the best though. I'm not sorry) Most importantly, I'd like to thank the entire Asylum community. Thank you all for being part of this and a special shout out to the Bamboo Union. Stay hood guis.

So long for now.

DØSWÄNG, Ranimiro, Kelly and 3 others like this
4 hours ago, Sean. said:

why are you making an attention grabbing goodbye post if you are still gonna be playing on the server?

im not going to be playing as often, if any at all. I may come back. I'm not giving this community the finger, just asking for its understanding for my absence, I suppose. I'm not sure when I will be back. I hope your experience with this server is positive. you have grown btw. i hope one day you can make me salty about your plays. <3

.Sean likes this
50 minutes ago, WilliamS said:

Been awhile since we have played but about 11 months ago you and boats helped me learn almost everything I know about Asylum today you bought my first rebel load out for me. Thanks and take care. 

i remember you homie. i did try to help you out. we both got rekt by ranga when bb robbed chudd. and then when you guys(as apd) caught me outside of lakka i was so mad when i potatoed on both you and the other officer but you cut me a break. ill never forget that.

Edited by Sp0on
WilliamS likes this
7 hours ago, BioHazard said:

Take care! :) @Sp0on

thank you for always being fair bio. idk why you didnt progress within the ranks unless it was by choice but i was always happy to see you online as an active apd member. you've always pushed rp to the point where i wasnt sure if you're really a cop, or just someone that enjoys rp that much. plus you were always down for rushing bank lobby. let us not forget the lobby.

BioHazard likes this
8 hours ago, Sp0on said:

I am back from my winter break just enough to inform the community that I am not going to play as much anymore. I'll still be on every now and then, who knows. I might even do a full return but for now I have other things to focus on for now. I want to thank the members of the administration team first off. You guys made everyone one of my 3500+ hours on asylum possible. Thank you apd staff. There are so many of you that i don't wish to maybe forget anyone so thank you all for making my time here more enjoyable(P3 is the best though. I'm not sorry) Most importantly, I'd like to thank the entire Asylum community. Thank you all for being part of this and a special shout out to the Bamboo Union. Stay hood guis.

So long for now.

I shall miss the good times playing with one that truly understood me and didn't call me an idiot turf camping rat mong.  <3  jk message me on steam if you want to play <3.

Edited by DJB
Sp0on likes this
On 1/15/2017 at 11:28 PM, DJB said:

I shall miss the good times playing with one that truly understood me and didn't call me an idiot turf camping rat mong.  <3  jk message me on steam if you want to play <3.

you guys were protecting an asset. that's a fucking fact. everyone hated Imperium because of that fact alone. up until you guys started to mass recruit i saw so much potential for it.

much love djb. you're not a rat. fuck everyone. they have words to preach about others and in the mean time, they still work a 9-5. who cares about the elitist toxicity?!

play your game man.

see you soon.

Edited by Sp0on
On 1/15/2017 at 5:37 PM, Sp0on said:

So long for now.

The BU!

On 1/15/2017 at 4:37 PM, Sp0on said:

So long for now.

Only met you once have a good time Elsewhere. Till Next time