When you try and smash N grab but get screwed by the new patch

1 hour ago, Crunchedd said:

you do know you cant get a hemmt in anymore so its useless to fight the fed to get gold anymore

we got 11 gold bars and almost made it out.(cops seem to think that valuing their life only applies to being kidnapped and not zerging something) 

i think you're being a lazy shit about this.

Just now, Crunchedd said:

Idk if they fixed it but it only opened half way when we tried

it's fixed. we opened one gate and the cops zerged the fuck out of it, and out of panic our driver tried to ramp over a closed one. we continued to fight/fix the hmmt/open the gate/adrenaline shoot each other all at once.

would have made it out if it werent for a bit of mild panic and cadet luck.

14 hours ago, Sp0on said:

it's fixed. we opened one gate and the cops zerged the fuck out of it, and out of panic our driver tried to ramp over a closed one. we continued to fight/fix the hmmt/open the gate/adrenaline shoot each other all at once.

its not fixed we bolt cut west gate still doesnt open enough to get a hemmt in 

On 1-4-2017 at 6:08 AM, Professor Pericles said:

Cool: way to Make  Feds even more worthless. I'll see you on Olympus. I'd rather fight armed ghost-hawks then deal with this shit

You can just use bolt cutters on the gate for them to open, but have fun on Olympus. Hope things aren't too challenging for you there!

Flameless likes this
3 hours ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Sounds glorious.

feds are no cake walk on olympus g hawk(s) come as soon as vault blows there's different ways to jump on barriers since you can jump on olympus, so cops get inside like that.. 

idk asylum cops are cooler ik i'm cool when i'm arresting people an i always go the easiest i possibly can. so one day your smash an grab gets fucked up cuz your not used to the patch an the gates get fucked up you're gunna quit asylum now ? 

i play both an they're both fun to me either way try it out but asylum is def one of my all time favorite arma servers 

On 3/31/2017 at 11:08 PM, Professor Pericles said:

Cool: way to Make  Feds even more worthless. I'll see you on Olympus. I'd rather fight armed ghost-hawks then deal with this shit

Enjoy having to pay to go to jail, getting no reduced tickets, running into a armed ghosthawk while wanted, special carrier rigs, mar-10s. 

:)

On ‎1‎-‎4‎-‎2017 at 7:39 PM, Sp0on said:

Cadets swarmed us that day :FeelsBadMan: @livernuts briljant flashbangs into ma dearstand ( at least u tried ;P), it was a fun fed tho :D

On 4/1/2017 at 0:42 PM, James.Anderson said:

It only open a half way ?

If so it would probablly be a bug I would think 

Im assuming they never changed the code to 

When bolt cut succesful > do the animation similar to police checkpoint gates

rather then a permanent version of when you try to open the gate while locked.