problem wit asylum

Twinem

honestly i think asylum needs to switch to 2 servers like olympus force gangs to all be in 2 servers i think it would really help out gang life preferably keep server 2 and 3 because i got some pretty sick houses in both of them but i would happily lose them to help gang life or mabe just make 2 brand new servers and restart all the houses and just have a free for all on everything

30 minutes ago, Tyler Twinem said:

all im saying it would make gang life alot better all i said

How would having 15 gangs show up to a single cartel make it better? No one would be able to cap, new players wouldn't be able to do anything because the larger gangs would be doing drug making and killing everyone not in the gang. Other gangs would get bored and decide to have a war in Kavala. The APD would never leave the HQ they spawned in at. No....it sounds like pure hell to put ALL the gangs from Asylum on 2 servers. 

9 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

Might sound a bit controversial but I think we need one 500 player server with unlimited group and gang cap. 80vs80 cartel fights and 130 cops on at a time would really add to my role playing experience. And we need to do this on S3 because I have some dope houses Im not trying to lose.

Because servers aren't mass kicking and crashing enough as is...

Asylum isn't dying because of the mechanics. Its much more than that.

If the truth were to be spoken, you'd be on the path of getting banned so it's best to not talk about.

It's actually so extreme, that if the discussion were to be brought up, chaos would be enraged amoungst the Gods and his angels.

That would never happen, of course, for the topic would be closed to stop further flaming. 

Edited by SnowFlake
1 hour ago, SnowFlake said:

Asylum isn't dying because of the mechanics. Its much more than that.

If the truth were to be spoken, you'd be on the path of getting banned so it's best to not talk about.

It's actually so extreme, that if the discussion were to be brought up, chaos would be enraged amoungst the Gods and his angels.

That would never happen, of course, for the topic would be closed to stop further flaming. 

F2g4vgv.png

Edited by Steve
Glass of Water likes this
On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 0:41 AM, Dredge said:

How would having 15 gangs show up to a single cartel make it better? No one would be able to cap, new players wouldn't be able to do anything because the larger gangs would be doing drug making and killing everyone not in the gang. Other gangs would get bored and decide to have a war in Kavala. The APD would never leave the HQ they spawned in at. No....it sounds like pure hell to put ALL the gangs from Asylum on 2 servers. 

Isnt the kavala war already happening everynight in S1. Everytime i log in there, there is either an explosion or a vehicle 1km above the ground