Reply to Meme post Jonathan Finley

heater

87fb1e6093cc688baee66f22d926a41f.png      @Jonathan Finley

So not only did you take 500k out of the gang account to then leave, you decided to put 250k back and rejoin the gang claim it was not you so that's why we had to talk to an admin to figure out who is the lying thief and it turns out to be you.

That's when Eric take's the best action a Kick you then you claim for it to be "Admin Abuse" Eric told us all the reasoning and why he has been inactive recently due to the fact that he has school and cannot be a no life like you 24/7

not only that you took 50k out in a daily basis while we were trying to figure out who took money out of the gang account keep in mind that the money that was earned was not by you in fact you weren't even at the cartels most of the time you switched left to right with Eric on teamspeak channels talking nothing but completely useless stuff always trying to get someone in trouble because someone called someone else "Unique".

The reasoning on why you are so salty is because you got exposed and kicked out of the gang once we figured out who it was no one was doing cartels was because you stole money out of people's paycheck as of yesterday people were doing a lot of cartels and now we're better then ever now that you are gone.

You claim these things that are completely false allegations, now you're just another person I and The Dogs look frowned upon.

Go cry somewhere else,

Image result for crying face cartoon gif

Image result for soiled it gif

Edited by Alex Herrera
3 minutes ago, Alex Herrera said:

87fb1e6093cc688baee66f22d926a41f.png      @Jonathan Finley

So not only did you take 500k out of the gang account to then leave, you decided to put 250k back and rejoin the gang claim it was not you so that's why we had to talk to an admin to figure out who is the lying thief and it turns out to be you.

That's when Eric take's the best action a Kick you then you claim for it to be "Admin Abuse" Eric told us all the reasoning and why he has been inactive recently due to the fact that he has school and cannot be a no life like you 24/7

not only that you took 50k out in a daily basis while we were trying to figure out who took money out of the gang account keep in mind that the money that was earned was not by you in fact you weren't even at the cartels most of the time you switched left to right with Eric on teamspeak channels talking nothing but completely useless stuff always trying to get someone in trouble because someone called someone else "Unique".

The reasoning on why you are so salty is because you got exposed and kicked out of the gang once we figured out who it was no one was doing cartels was because you stole money out of people's paycheck as of yesterday people were doing a lot of cartels and now we're better then ever now that you are gone.

You claim these things that are completely false allegations, now you're just another person I and The Dogs look frowned upon.

Go cry somewhere else,

Image result for crying face cartoon gif

Admin Abuse from him moving you everywhere when you talk shit to his face even after he did it to you. Nor did i take 50k out of the gang account on a daily basis

Just now, Jonathan Finley said:

Admin Abuse from him moving you everywhere when you talk shit to his face even after he did it to you. Nor did i take 50k out of the gang account on a daily basis

So you keep joining back in a channel after he moves you because he didn't want to talk to you and you consider that admin abuse?

In fact at that point it's harassment.

Just now, Jonathan Finley said:

Actually it was not a private channel but a public channel where people were doing cartels

Oh I remember that day when you were joining constantly because you were talking bad about the gang and Eric didn't want to hear you so he kept moving you while we were doing cartels I remember that.

Just now, Alex Herrera said:

Oh I remember that day when you were joining constantly because you were talking bad about the gang and Eric didn't want to hear you so he kept moving you while we were doing cartels I remember that.

I actually was keeping quiet and i wasn't talking bad about the gang. And who are you again?

i was also a senior in the dogs but i am resigning as of now the dogs r a huge mess wit no hope dont waste ur time even if the gang feels really active for a day or two and ur getting all the cartels it will not last most of the time u will be sitting in teamspeak wit only the low tier players of the gang asking wat wreck excavators r

Edited by Tyler Twinem
Just now, Tyler Twinem said:

im was also a senior in the dogs but i am resigning as of now the dogs r a huge mess wit no hope dont waste ur time even if they gang feels really active for a day or two and ur getting all the cartels it will not last most of the time u will be sitting in teamspeak wit only the low tier players of the gang asking wat wreck excavators r

You need to go back to school.

and if they say i was kicked for stealing money its a joke u got 3 players that fill up most of the gang account 24/7 why the 1s in the gang think they can take money out at any time they want when being very inactive. Its a joke they tried to confront me about 15k shows how much of a meme they r