Jump to content
Walt

JG | Jeep Guild Recruitment | All Servers | OPEN

Recommended Posts

ca1c6d67f1f55c0ed5ee492c01133e10.png

Jeep Guild Recruitment

(Accepting New Players)

Requirements

Age: 16+ preferred

Must know and follow all server rules

Must have basic knowledge of cartels and turfs

Must be able to keep tac-coms

Stable Economy

1000+ Hrs (exceptions can be made if you're not autistic)

(Definitely not cartel professionals, we play to have fun)

Application

In-game name:

Age:

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):

Past/Current Gangs:

Are there any current members who can vouch for you?

Edited by Walt
skrood, Tiny Cox, Toxicc and 22 others like this

Share this post


Link to post

Community:

Jeep Wranglers

Vedalkenn

Walt

Senior Members

Purp

Mycri

Mason Statham

Skimancole

Lucien

Energy

Members

Borax

Google

Revenant

Sin

Noobious

Erik

Silton

Tyler

Broke

Goofy

NotMike

Mr. Purple

Young Bull

Huan Lee

Sinnedbro

Koi

MoonManNick

Clay Teller

Jester/ The North Is Ours

Edited by Walt

Share this post


Link to post

In-game name:SkullyOsis

Age:18

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/73b641709db25c53c831c07020dbc41f

Past/Current Gangs: One Eyed Snakes, Asylum Hit Squad

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Most of them killed me soooooo……….. lol

 

Walt and Batcan like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/8/2018 at 9:42 PM, SkullyOsis said:

In-game name:SkullyOsis

Age:18

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/73b641709db25c53c831c07020dbc41f

Past/Current Gangs: One Eyed Snakes, Asylum Hit Squad

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Most of them killed me soooooo……….. lol

 

Accepted as trial

 

Sincerely,

Walt, Jeep Guild Incorporated. CEO

Edited by Walt

Share this post


Link to post

In-game name: Gяavlツ

Age: 18

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): b845d2087f63b18bbf8f34bfbaa8a47b.png

Past/Current Gangs: check sig

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Energy, Tox, maybe Walter White, Goofy, and Drovalin

idk how active imma be but fuck it

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, Gяavlツ said:

In-game name: Gяavlツ

Age: 18

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): b845d2087f63b18bbf8f34bfbaa8a47b.png

Past/Current Gangs: check sig

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Energy, Tox, maybe Walter White, Goofy, and Drovalin

idk how active imma be but fuck it

Accepted, TS info givin

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, PrincePancakes said:

In-game name: Matt Hatter

Age: 17

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 775 (https://snag.gy/pIxZRg.jpg)

Past/Current Gangs: 101st Airborne Division. 101st broke apart over leadership differences, so I joined the breakaway gang (I can't remember the name). However, both gangs broke down after this.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? No (Sorry) 

Accepted TS info givin

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Gяavlツ said:

In-game name: Gяavlツ

Age: 18

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): b845d2087f63b18bbf8f34bfbaa8a47b.png

Past/Current Gangs: check sig

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Energy, Tox, maybe Walter White, Goofy, and Drovalin

idk how active imma be but fuck it

denied

GravL, Lucien and Chow Mein like this

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, OptionsFinest said:

In-game name: Options

Age: 17 turning 18 in December

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): http://prntscr.com/lh08tm

Past/Current Gangs:  Current: Oblivion, S2

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Walter maybe?

Looking to be part of the JG on server 1.

 

Just now, Energy said:

accepted @Walter White or @Mycri will send ts 

Ts sent

Share this post


Link to post

In-game name: HugeSchnoz (jcont)

Age: 19

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 100 or so

Past/Current Gangs: No prior gang affiliation

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Unfortunately no, I have had a few interactions with some of your members earlier today under the name jcont. They had the good heart to not turn me in for a 5k bounty either. 

Additional: I'd really like to join your gang, im looking for a group of people who are active and powerful who can take a newer player under their wing. Since I'm new you can think of me as disposable, I can take the heat from cops, or stay back while the rest of the group retreats. I'm also not autistic ;)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, HugeSchnoz said:

In-game name: HugeSchnoz (jcont)

Age: 19

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 100 or so

Past/Current Gangs: No prior gang affiliation

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Unfortunately no, I have had a few interactions with some of your members earlier today under the name jcont. They had the good heart to not turn me in for a 5k bounty either. 

Additional: I'd really like to join your gang, im looking for a group of people who are active and powerful who can take a newer player under their wing. Since I'm new you can think of me as disposable, I can take the heat from cops, or stay back while the rest of the group retreats. I'm also not autistic ;)

@Mycri

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, HugeSchnoz said:

In-game name: HugeSchnoz (jcont)

Age: 19

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 100 or so

Past/Current Gangs: No prior gang affiliation

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Unfortunately no, I have had a few interactions with some of your members earlier today under the name jcont. They had the good heart to not turn me in for a 5k bounty either. 

Additional: I'd really like to join your gang, im looking for a group of people who are active and powerful who can take a newer player under their wing. Since I'm new you can think of me as disposable, I can take the heat from cops, or stay back while the rest of the group retreats. I'm also not autistic ;)

Accepted, TS info given.

Share this post


Link to post

In-game name: Drake

Age: 17

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 297 http://prntscr.com/lhnqoi

Past/Current Gangs: Farmersville, Bamboo Union.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Koi and Ski.

Additional: I assisted Koi and Ski with a battle in Kavala and I enjoyed the time I had with them, would like to spend some more time with the group. I am not autistic btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Drake23 said:

In-game name: Drake

Age: 17

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 297 http://prntscr.com/lhnqoi

Past/Current Gangs: Farmersville, Bamboo Union.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Koi and Ski.

Additional: I assisted Koi and Ski with a battle in Kavala and I enjoyed the time I had with them, would like to spend some more time with the group. I am not autistic btw.

Denied.

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Alpz said:

In-game name: Alpz

Age: 18

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/093c19038e60d115447aab1dca7351d4

Past/Current Gangs:

Past: Altis Rebels, Ascension, Eclipse, Equinox, MONGOLS, Imperium, TFS, AFA, Invictus, CONCORD, ORBIT, Vape Nation, Truth 

Current: None

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? ItsTox (He asked me to apply)

Accepted I'll pm Ts

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...