The biggest reason this slot goes unused is that it's inconvenient and doesn't work as smoothly as the others.
- New Y inventory It's supposed to be a specialized slot yet it shares the same y inventory as the medic slot, this is annoying as when I use my blood bag, painkillers etc I run out as a medic only requires one, no point in buying more since I'll probably switch to medic soon and I'll have more than I need.
- Re-deploying Whenever you soft log to go to a bank, prison, fed you lose your bounty, meaning the last 20 mins of tracking them goes down the drain, to fix this if possible when in HQ replace the "Respawn" button with a "Redeploy" button which just brings up the HQ spawn point instantly as if you died and allows you to pick one to spawn at with all your gear.
- Dropping bounty's This one goes for bounty hunters too, when dropping a bounty sometimes you get the same one back making you wait another 5 mins to try and get a different bounty which is especially annoying when you can only have one at a time.
- Incentive All the other slots have a reason to play because they're special, but warrant really doesn't really have anything different it's just a cop slot so why not give them some better gear like carrier-lites and the Uav Drone (Removing the current talent for it and just opening it to the slot, Cpl+) or Give additional payouts for Arresting/ Ticketing an active bounty.
- Cooperation It would be nice if warrant officers could see each other's circles and be able to work together as the bounty hunters can.
Hopefully, changes like these would encourage people to actually use the slot. Thoughts?
@Jesse @Windmere @Gen. Henry Arnold @Clint Beastwood @BaDaBiNg_10-8