Change log 7.3.1

bamf

4 minutes ago, Feenix said:

every money making way is nerfed oh my

also boring as fucking shit

people do runs on olympus not because they need money but because it's somewhat fun, running around in circles for 40 minutes to make 40k isn't fun, neither is running around for 35minutes picking up poppies to make 2 loadouts

aids

Edited by Jimbo!
2 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

also boring as fucking shit

people do runs on olympus not because they need money but because it's somewhat fun, running around in circles for 40 minutes to make 40k isn't fun, neither is running around for 35minutes picking up poppies to make 2 loadouts

aids

Olympus is essentially the same thing... You just push action key 10 instead of running in a circle...  Just because the payout is higher doent mean it is actually more. Their loadouts are 200k...  

Just now, HotWings said:

Olympus is essentially the same thing... You just push action key 10 instead of running in a circle...  Just because the payout is higher doent mean it is actually more. Their loadouts are 200k...  

takes 15 minutes to make 450k = 2 and a half loadouts, flying around rather than driving across the map = somewhat fun

without owning the cartels you make 380k in an orca doing meth

3 minutes ago, Google™ said:

Most stupid fucking update of 2016 that Asylum has released... Why honestly man why? The fucking RPGs on Altis... @Feenix Don't think they really cared about your thread you made man sorry :(

If RPG's were on Tano before this you should of expected them to be on Atlis as well so stop complaining. Nobody need the aids

3 minutes ago, MatthewV said:

If RPG's were on Tano before this you should of expected them to be on Atlis as well so stop complaining. Nobody need the aids

Nobody needs the aids of the RPGs on Altis, and besides it's different on Tanoa and it's different on Altis. See now it's going to practically be impossible to push on Altis without someone with an RPG getting ready to shootout your Ifrit and let's do the math of how much you lose compared to them. Pretend it's a full ifrit meaning 5 fully geared people and it's 20k per loadout that is 100k and then the ifrit itself probably being 100k so 200k down the train and they only lose 45k (The Rocket cost) I am ready to see aids at cartels. Then we have people who wonder why Asylum is dying.

Edited by Google™
Crossfade likes this

Loaded into Altis first try, no problem.

Switched over to Tanoa, loads into lobby fine, but when I pick a slot and continue, my loading progress bar gets to about 33% and then boom, "STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION" crash.  Got it 6 times in a row, validating my files now....

Server 5 is like half full though, so maybe Im the only one?  :-\

1 minute ago, MatthewV said:

BTW @bamf & @Paratus There are a lot of people that appreciate all the hard work you are putting into asylum including me and to all the little bitches complaining suck it up because you cant do any better so either stop or leave. We don't need you infecting people with the shit you have to say. Keep up the good work devs!!!

I'm just spreading my opinion of how much I hate the "Role Playing Grenades".. and how it might possibly be a bad idea. But who knows man it might end up just like the 7.0 patch for Bounty Hunters.. :/ Just because I spread my opinion does not mean I don't appreciate Bamf & Paratus lol...

Kettles likes this
2 hours ago, bamf said:

Apex is now live!

With the release of Apex, some of the Tanoa features will be coming to Altis.  Hide your Ifrits, the RPGs will be flying...

Other things to note:

• Endorsements: You may now convert prestige back to Asylum money at the channel 7 new station.
  • The bank on Tanoa has been redesigned.  
  • The RPG-7 ammunition should now sync properly.
  • APD members who are wearing Pilot Coveralls should now have them sync properly.  
  • APD default loadouts should have less lethal ammunition loaded by default.  
  • APD uniforms should switch based on which island you are on when APD officers change islands.  
  • Races are added to Tanoa, including two on Jet Skis!
  • Achievements for War Rating and Arrests should now function properly.  
  • War Season 2 has begun!
  • Reduced the maximum reduction an item can have when selling to the market by 15% of it's value

Bonus patch note:

• The group cap is now 12.  

Bonus patch note:

Seriously mother fucker? I argued that until I was blue in the face when you made it 10!

Zoex likes this
Just now, Bilal Battu said:

Bonus patch note:

Seriously mother fucker? I argued that until I was blue in the face when you made it 10!

Don't you know the strategy for negotiating with developers? You have to ask for more than what you really want! I bet if we had asked for 25 group cap, they would have given us 15. :D