Change log 7.10.1

bamf

7 minutes ago, LastKiller said:

So you expect us to trust a random and give all th stuff to him then hope he does not scam us and still buys the house

Sorry for all the grammar mistakes i might have made i am on th phone  pretty hard to write all of this..

Ive never purchased a home expected the crates to stay or get the things inside. Its always a bonus.

Walt likes this

Fuck up crates when selling houses to players-check

Sirens for civs-to do

Flashes and spikes to rebels-to be added next patch

Blackfish with 120 mm cannon  to balance cartel fights at east arma-under testing

Csats+carrier =rip-check

Add a flamethrower for kavala trolls-might work

Bring tanks to cartels instead of ifrits-under progress

Edited by LastKiller
Blake Kingsin and Walt like this
Just now, Meow Meow said:

unaffected but i cant wear good armor with my COSMETIC STUFF. ...good point

Look pretty or live longer. It's something that ghetto drag queens struggle with every day.

I'm seeing to many people saying CSATs are useless now. As Bikstok proved, you will still have the advantage using them, not to mention the vests don't fix the hit box issue so you'd still tank, just not as much as before.

You either wear a Carrier Lite and risk getting tapped in the lag, or you carry on wearing your CSATs, you'll just die to 1 less chest shot.

Walt, sah and Mahdizzle like this
Just now, PJ - said:

Haven't read any off the shit above, but pilot coveralls with a tacvest still take 4-5 shots. While csat's with a tac vest only take 2-3 shots, '' but it's all cosmetical boysssssssssssssss''

On 2/15/2017 at 11:04 PM, Gnashes said:

37 minutes ago, LastKiller said:

This update triggers me because the crate wipe system after selling houses to players is not that effective (like i mentioned in a past post)

When selling a house to the market or other player it was always supposed to wipe the crates. The crates not being wiped were simply a script failure. 

So the thing you miss so much was never intended to be a feature.

They won't reverse this. Your best hope is that it will still fail like it used to. 

Just now, bamf said:

Oh shit, if I don't remove them do I really have no balls?  WTF am I supposed to do here.  I don't want to be emasculated on a forum on the Internet.  Shit, what do I do???

I can make you have no balls. If you haven't had them sweat off already.

Just now, KrazyKnight said:

So what's happening with pilot  coveralls? Are they getting a nerf of some kind too? Or am I having a misconception of how powerful they really are.

Nothing.

Hey @bamf @Gnashes, firstly thank you both for the skiptracer general store! It's awesome.

On a related note, though, I've noticed the skiptracer vehicle fella has gone mysteriously missing at Kavala Skiptracer. Did you guys move him, or is he just bugged out? (I have yet to check pyrgos skiptracer but I'll let you know if/when I get there.)

Just now, Fash said:

Hey @bamf @Gnashes, firstly thank you both for the skiptracer general store! It's awesome.

On a related note, though, I've noticed the skiptracer vehicle fella has gone mysteriously missing at Kavala Skiptracer. Did you guys move him, or is he just bugged out? (I have yet to check pyrgos skiptracer but I'll let you know if/when I get there.)

Maybe there's some things about Kavala Skiptracer that are different. Have you tried looking around?

2 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Maybe there's some things about Kavala Skiptracer that are different. Have you tried looking around?

Can't say that I have. Will do!

Edit: I'm a derp. That was pretty obvious lol.

Edited by Fash

"Your Gang/Group will no longer be invited to your jury trial"

i find this one of the only updates that will be a real problem and giving people in jail 0 chance other then a break to get out.

im not to worried about it myself considering if prison is working now i will just get broken out but my problem is that no matter how hard you RP with some of the people that go to your jury there always going to vote guilty out of 15 times ive requested trial 1 time i got out the new/poor players go there to get there 2k and love the fact there taking your chance of freedom away

Bubbles likes this