Jump to content

Best Asylum Players Ever


mur

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Gnashes best ever .... and loves pizza!

@Oskarr and I are the BEST to ever connect to asylum, don’t @ me. Everyone should kiss the ground we walk if you disagree you have no IQ and deserve to smash your PC in the ground  #mur

there's been a lot of good players, but the standouts in my time being here
Pete -  known in many communities for a reason
Bikstok - one of the best strategical players I've come across, always a pleasure playing vs him and with him.
Rodrigo - #1 Rat
nV - best gang i've seen by far on any server
Tom - the kid capable of wiping your gang and your gran
Diseased - Sneak god
Ranga - need i say more
Tiger - best player on Arma

DeepHouse, Tiger, Midamaru and 6 others like this
Link to post
On 1/20/2019 at 2:15 PM, Atmosphere said:

I remember the scariest team in Asylum.

 

Shearsy, Pip & Rami back when they were active. Those 3 were literally unstoppable.

 

I remember Rami always just logging off right outside of Cartel zones, coming back 8 hours later only to kill a whole gang by himself.

Someone told me Rami got caught cheating or something. Not sure if it was a credible source though.

Link to post
14 hours ago, Haych said:

there's been a lot of good players, but the standouts in my time being here
Pete -  known in many communities for a reason
Bikstok - one of the best strategical players I've come across, always a pleasure playing vs him and with him.
Rodrigo - #1 Rat
nV - best gang i've seen by far on any server
Tom - the kid capable of wiping your gang and your gran
Diseased - Sneak god
Ranga - need i say more
Tiger - best player on Arma

Are u mod qued san

Link to post

@Alec-I is simply the best, he's the prophet of allah. He'll massacre you all with one push on a button. 

Aside from alec i agree with haych's list, there are some more names from long ago but i doubt people would even remember and it's hard to compare skill from years ago to current situation. 

Link to post
On 22/01/2019 at 2:16 AM, Reapered said:

Someone told me Rami got caught cheating or something. Not sure if it was a credible source though.

Everyone outside of the FSA claimed he was cheating mainly because he was talking shit to everyone and they couldn't handle the heat.

Unless there's any BE ban or VAC ban photo, I know he didn't cheat.

Link to post
On 1/21/2019 at 10:50 AM, Haych said:

there's been a lot of good players, but the standouts in my time being here
Pete -  known in many communities for a reason
Bikstok - one of the best strategical players I've come across, always a pleasure playing vs him and with him.
Rodrigo - #1 Rat
nV - best gang i've seen by far on any server
Tom - the kid capable of wiping your gang and your gran
Diseased - Sneak god
Ranga - need i say more
Tiger - best player on Arma

Tiger is that a joke btw?

playing 13 hours a day then spending the other 11 watching montages id think he’d be a lot better tbh 

 

your luse deserves rodrigo bikstok and NV those are about it. Tom is a massive mong  now

and pete always was and will be a Nobody who was ran off the server.. Goodbye RED

Edited by kryptonthegamer
Link to post
2 hours ago, kryptonthegamer said:

Tiger is that a joke btw?

playing 13 hours a day then spending the other 11 watching montages id think he’d be a lot better tbh 

 

your luse deserves rodrigo bikstok and NV those are about it. Tom is a massive mong  now

and pete always was and will be a Nobody who was ran off the server.. Goodbye RED

Everytime you open your mouth on the forums you actually spout more and more autism

Mason Statham and Haych like this
Link to post
25 minutes ago, andrewfam x said:

you mean this guy? l m f a o

 

You’re a newfag, only oldfags remember how good Shearsy was. Everyone was shit back then. Shearsy (Brotherhood), Rami (FSA), Hoppi (Innovative), were the gods back then. Most of Asylum’s playerbase today is probably better than them, but that’s because the game has evolved and more people have a lot more knowledge of the game now. The point of me making Shearsy GOAT is, if you take the top 3 players right now then compare how much better they are than the rest of the playerbase and you take the top 3 players during 2014 and compare how much better they were than the rest of the playerbase, the 2014 gods were much better in that sense. They were untouchable back then. 

Valerios, Haych and Midamaru like this
Link to post
9 minutes ago, Reapered said:

You’re a newfag, only oldfags remember how good Shearsy was. Everyone was shit back then. Shearsy (Brotherhood), Rami (FSA), Hoppi (Innovative), were the gods back then. Most of Asylum’s playerbase today is probably better than them, but that’s because the game has evolved and more people have a lot more knowledge of the game now. The point of me making Shearsy GOAT is, if you take the top 3 players right now then compare how much better they are than the rest of the playerbase and you take the top 3 players during 2014 and compare how much better they were than the rest of the playerbase, the 2014 gods were much better in that sense. They were untouchable back then. 

He ain't the GOAT tho. Greatest of all time, yet average players these days would ruin him... makes no sense.

I agree he was probably better than others back then, but to say GOAT is pretty dumb imo.

Link to post
6 minutes ago, andrewfam x said:

He ain't the GOAT tho. Greatest of all time, yet average players these days would ruin him... makes no sense.

I agree he was probably better than others back then, but to say GOAT is pretty dumb imo.

I’m not sure if you quite understand my point. I agreed that players these days would probably shit on them now. 

What I am saying is that the gap between whomever you said is the best now, and your average 2019 arma player, compared to the gap between 2014’s best players, and the average 2014 player. The gap was much wider back then compared to how it is now. 

It work’s like this in almost all sports/esports related competitions. The longer a competition exists, the more knowledge the competitors are gonna have over time. 

For example, in League of Legends the game has evolved MASSIVELY compared to how it was in season 1. People learned new mechanics of the game, such as lane control etc... There is a well known player named Faker that plays league and it is almost unanimous that people agree he is the greatest of all time, not just in his role but overall the best player. The problem is, today he isn’t even considered the best in his role anymore, he’s still good but not better than a player named Rookie. Does that mean Rookie overtakes him as the GOAT? No, because the gap between Rookie and other players today, is not as big as Faker in 2013. Faker was shit stomping everybody during that time. Sure, you could take Rookie back to 2013 and he would probably shit on him, but that’s only because he has an extra 5 years of knowledge. 

 

You can always compare players between long periods of time, if you look at longevity of their dominance and gaps between them and the average player.

Bandit likes this
Link to post
38 minutes ago, Reapered said:

You’re a newfag, only oldfags remember how good Shearsy was. Everyone was shit back then. Shearsy (Brotherhood), Rami (FSA), Hoppi (Innovative), were the gods back then. Most of Asylum’s playerbase today is probably better than them, but that’s because the game has evolved and more people have a lot more knowledge of the game now. The point of me making Shearsy GOAT is, if you take the top 3 players right now then compare how much better they are than the rest of the playerbase and you take the top 3 players during 2014 and compare how much better they were than the rest of the playerbase, the 2014 gods were much better in that sense. They were untouchable back then. 

I bet I could touch his slchong with my tongue 

andrewfam x likes this
Link to post
44 minutes ago, Reapered said:

You’re a newfag, only oldfags remember how good Shearsy was. Everyone was shit back then. Shearsy (Brotherhood), Rami (FSA), Hoppi (Innovative), were the gods back then. Most of Asylum’s playerbase today is probably better than them, but that’s because the game has evolved and more people have a lot more knowledge of the game now. The point of me making Shearsy GOAT is, if you take the top 3 players right now then compare how much better they are than the rest of the playerbase and you take the top 3 players during 2014 and compare how much better they were than the rest of the playerbase, the 2014 gods were much better in that sense. They were untouchable back then. 

Not gonna lie man, after watching the montage that andy linked

how tf where you guys so bad, if this guy was so good

2 hours ago, kryptonthegamer said:

You’re just mad nobody likes nor talks to you. Stfu and goodbye

yeah man, that is so true!!

you are the embodiment of autism

andrewfam x likes this
Link to post
23 minutes ago, Reapered said:

I’m not sure if you quite understand my point. I agreed that players these days would probably shit on them now. 

What I am saying is that the gap between whomever you said is the best now, and your average 2019 arma player, compared to the gap between 2014’s best players, and the average 2014 player. The gap was much wider back then compared to how it is now. 

It work’s like this in almost all sports/esports related competitions. The longer a competition exists, the more knowledge the competitors are gonna have over time. 

For example, in League of Legends the game has evolved MASSIVELY compared to how it was in season 1. People learned new mechanics of the game, such as lane control etc... There is a well known player named Faker that plays league and it is almost unanimous that people agree he is the greatest of all time, not just in his role but overall the best player. The problem is, today he isn’t even considered the best in his role anymore, he’s still good but not better than a player named Rookie. Does that mean Rookie overtakes him as the GOAT? No, because the gap between Rookie and other players today, is not as big as Faker in 2013. Faker was shit stomping everybody during that time. Sure, you could take Rookie back to 2013 and he would probably shit on him, but that’s only because he has an extra 5 years of knowledge. 

 

You can always compare players between long periods of time, if you look at longevity of their dominance and gaps between them and the average player.

Mate I get what you are saying, but evenso, he ain't the goat. Just because everyone was shit and he was good doesn't make him the goat. Even if he was however much better than them.

Edited by andrewfam x
Link to post
On 21/01/2019 at 9:56 PM, Jwilly said:

I wish i could have played when i was good at the game

 

On 21/01/2019 at 10:05 PM, Tiger said:

relatable

"one cannot be a good player without the help of 3rd party apps" Whispered the asylum administration team to one another

Tiger likes this
Link to post
5 hours ago, andrewfam x said:

 

Read some of your comments in this thread, holy shit you're retarded lmfao.

 

Sw3g was and probably still is one of the best pilots in Asylum. Dude landed wherever the fuck he wanted and had aim like a beast.

Shearsy, Pip & Rami would beat any of you new players for a fact. You've never seen one of them in an actual cartel fight, when they don't record and seriously focus they're literally unstoppable. This isn't Football, or the NBA where players get more dynamic and athletic, what you newfags have been doing is literally worse than what we did in 2014.

 

You can not put Bikstok in there, or Rodrigo without putting any of those 3 in there either since they're also from "those times".

You can ask them yourself about Shearsy Pip and Rami.

Feenix and Haych like this
Link to post
1 minute ago, Atmosphere said:

Read some of your comments in this thread, holy shit you're retarded lmfao.

 

Sw3g was and probably still is one of the best pilots in Asylum. Dude landed wherever the fuck he wanted and had aim like a beast.

Shearsy, Pip & Rami would beat any of you new players for a fact. You've never seen one of them in an actual cartel fight, when they don't record and seriously focus they're literally unstoppable. This isn't Football, or the NBA where players get more dynamic and athletic, what you newfags have been doing is literally worse than what we did in 2014.

 

You can not put Bikstok in there, or Rodrigo without putting any of those 3 in there either since they're also from "those times".

You can ask them yourself about Shearsy Pip and Rami.

You are brain dead hahahaha don’t even quote me lmao. At least reapered provided a valid argument, your a complete mong.

Talking about “what we did” asif I’m supposed to know who you are hahahah, never heard of you the entire time I’ve played here

 

Lets go through what you just said.

- I said bikstock and rod because they were still actively playing when I was, and were really good. 

- Sweg is average, there are much better pilots now. Also what does aim have to do with being a pilot? 

- “when they don’t record” so he’s better than in that montage or what? 

- Newfags hey, our opinion is invalid because we aren’t pre 6.0. Even tho I’ve played this game for half the time most people have and I’m better than 99% of the server.

Us “newfags” have seen recordings of how people play back then... they suck ass, everyone did. Even reapered said the new players would beat the old timers. That’s just how it is, don’t get so buthurt cos your a fan of some internet dudes I said were bad.

Edited by andrewfam x
thero and Rodrigo like this
Link to post
Just now, Atmosphere said:

Sw3g was and probably still is one of the best pilots in Asylum. Dude landed wherever the fuck he wanted and had aim like a beast.

Shearsy, Pip & Rami would beat any of you new players for a fact. You've never seen one of them in an actual cartel fight, when they don't record and seriously focus they're literally unstoppable. This isn't Football, or the NBA where players get more dynamic and athletic, what you newfags have been doing is literally worse than what we did in 2014.

You can not put Bikstok in there, or Rodrigo without putting any of those 3 in there either since they're also from "those times".

 

Asylum has changed so much in terms of mechanics over the years you can never compare old and new players. Agree with what you and @Reapered said. 

However, imagine like this. Those old players come back play now, warm up for a bit and go head to head with one of the newer gangs in old school conditions, how cartels where fought back than, these newer gangs will get slaughtered. But, if they where to fight on current Arma/Asylum conditions where you have Quilins, Zerg strats, Shit Orcas, etc.., old school players will get slaughtered. We've seen it happen quite a few times over the last couple years. Arma is essentially a completely different game compared to back then.

Link to post
On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 7:15 AM, Atmosphere said:

I remember the scariest team in Asylum.

 

Shearsy, Pip & Rami back when they were active. Those 3 were literally unstoppable.

 

I remember Rami always just logging off right outside of Cartel zones, coming back 8 hours later only to kill a whole gang by himself.

shame AaA Hans was better

andrewfam x and dog. like this
Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...