Mitch (IFRIT)

Looking ahead January

Subscription system does actually seem interesting. Do people really wanna be charged monthly purely for estatics tho? I mean I know bohemia limits ya so you can't give any proper rewards but oh well.

best of luck tho, so far you have been doing a good job from fixing the shitshow that the other devs left ya.

1 hour ago, wollie35 said:

Subscription system does actually seem interesting. Do people really wanna be charged monthly purely for estatics tho? I mean I know bohemia limits ya so you can't give any proper rewards but oh well.

best of luck tho, so far you have been doing a good job from fixing the shitshow that the other devs left ya.

For the most part, if its not Aesthetic Bohemia will shut it down in a heartbeat.

3 hours ago, Roice said:

Baby steps. We need gangs active on our server first.

However, I'm very interested to see wars and a war point system be put back in. Maybe a Gang War Rank will also be added based on a variety of points (gang war kills/successful cartel/turf captures that have actual combat/maybe even Feds/banks etc) and have those points build over say 3 months where they are used to seed your gang in the actual Gang Wars Event, ideally happening at the end of each "War Season," if that makes sense. 

let me explain to you why two big gangs left asylum. Cartels are boring and when someone fights its bad blood with 15 .50's shooting at you're ifrit thats not fun. you're increasing the apd cap so that our gang of 10 now fights against 20 cops at feds and banks. war points is a joke nothing that you can do with them just display your 1000 war points and say you killed people. Its almost been a year since last gang wars and even though everyone is asking for one I dont think that would be a step in the right direction (look at last year) killed gang life, not that it was the admins fault but some 3rd parties that ruined it. nobody wants to fight 10 retards with .50's sui vests and rpgs. you're killing gang life whether you see it out not.

On 12/31/2019 at 5:49 PM, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

let me explain to you why two big gangs left asylum. Cartels are boring

oh i thought it was the whole "both gang wars 7 finalist gangs were caught cheating and they bitched about not getting the reward" situation

Roice likes this

11 hours ago, GO7NEY said:

regarding the weapons cosmetics, it isn't possible without mods unfortunately.

:( Only clothes/vehicles then? If so, the higher quality the looks are the better they sell consistantly. People are gonna wander around and see that sick ass geared rebel/cop walking around and wonder how do i get that?!

It's probably alot of work, but i feel like thats where u can get alot of money from. Maybe let community come up with designs and try look what is possible to make ^^

3 hours ago, Midamaru said:

:( Only clothes/vehicles then? If so, the higher quality the looks are the better they sell consistantly. People are gonna wander around and see that sick ass geared rebel/cop walking around and wonder how do i get that?!

It's probably alot of work, but i feel like thats where u can get alot of money from. Maybe let community come up with designs and try look what is possible to make ^^

As far as I know it's: clothing, vehicles, backpacks anything like hats and vests etc require mods. Doing the vehicle designs are probably the easiest as the format you're given usually is easy to see which part is Which never done any clothing myself so no clue how hard or easy that is. But generally making vehicle skins is pretty straight forward sadly anything I make ends up looking like it's been touched by autism.

Lucien likes this

On 12/31/2019 at 10:49 PM, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

let me explain to you why two big gangs left asylum. Cartels are boring and when someone fights its bad blood with 15 .50's shooting at you're ifrit thats not fun. you're increasing the apd cap so that our gang of 10 now fights against 20 cops at feds and banks. war points is a joke nothing that you can do with them just display your 1000 war points and say you killed people. Its almost been a year since last gang wars and even though everyone is asking for one I dont think that would be a step in the right direction (look at last year) killed gang life, not that it was the admins fault but some 3rd parties that ruined it. nobody wants to fight 10 retards with .50's sui vests and rpgs. you're killing gang life whether you see it out not.

You didn’t even hit the tip of the iceberg. You weren’t playing when gangs were a thing hence why you can’t explain why they died.

18 hours ago, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

oh i thought it was the whole "both gang wars 7 finalist gangs were caught cheating and they bitched about not getting the reward" situation

none were cheating 

32 minutes ago, GO7NEY said:

You didn’t even hit the tip of the iceberg. You weren’t playing when gangs were a thing hence why you can’t explain why they died.

you're retarded and clearly never heard of an alias