Jump to content
Veezara

v | Virtue Recruitment [Open]

Recommended Posts

In-game name : Madlibs

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) : 4500
https://gyazo.com/62e9593919fdfbc19c9703cd4c3b9226

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : Maybe every day

Previous Gangs :
Most of em

NA/EU? : NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?: 90% of this gang
Edited by Madlibs
added screenshot
Bherky and bigjohn561 like this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Madlibs said:
In-game name : Madlibs

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) : 4500

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) : Maybe every day

Previous Gangs :
Most of em

NA/EU? : NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?: 90% of this gang

For consistency reasons I have to ask you to post the screenshots to follow format even though you actually have more than 4500 according to mr.bigjohn but if you do that then Accepted 

Edited by Veezara

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Veezara said:

For consistency reasons I have to ask you to post the screenshots to follow format even though you actually have more than 4500 according to mr.bigjohn but if you do that then Accepted 

What a stickler, imagine caring that much with like 12 vouches

Share this post


Link to post
Application Format

In-game name :Invictus

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) :
https://gyazo.com/37a9967948fd2035d556aae41b3457d0

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) :most days

Previous Gangs :Black Label Society


NA/EU? :NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?:Renegade
Dillon, Bherky, bigjohn561 and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Renegade (NotRoguePilot) said:

What a stickler, imagine caring that much with like 12 vouches

Kicked.

1 hour ago, InvictusTheReaper said:
Application Format

In-game name :Invictus

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) :
https://gyazo.com/37a9967948fd2035d556aae41b3457d0

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) :most days

Previous Gangs :Black Label Society


NA/EU? :NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?:Renegade

Accepted. 

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, • B A R K I N • said:

That's rich coming from you, yikes. I was there for nearly two months and the only time you left your room was to eat and shit

From gamer to gamer I can confirm.

• B A R K I N • likes this

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, • B A R K I N • said:

That's rich coming from you, yikes. I was there for nearly two months and the only time you left your room was to eat and shit

LOL acting as if you didn't do the same.

 

also I left a few times to buy juul pods

Share this post


Link to post
In-game name : Von

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) : 325, Most are on Asylum

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) 
https://imgur.com/KvOrzK2

Previous Gangs : Asphyxiate

NA/EU? : NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?: I'm that blue-hatted medic. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/3/2020 at 4:21 AM, Dona said:
In-game name : Von

Hours on Arma 3 ( screenshot required ) : 325, Most are on Asylum

How active will you be per week? (ss of past 2 weeks) 
https://imgur.com/KvOrzK2

Previous Gangs : Asphyxiate

NA/EU? : NA
 
Anyone in the gang that will vouch for you?: I'm that blue-hatted medic. 

umm idk who copa is.

accepted under extremely strict trial.

thx for my blue hat.

Bherky likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...