Ban the Chinese

Ban the Chinese  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should we ban the chinese?

• Yes, execute order 66.
    • No, we are all one people and must co-exist in harmony.

400+ Ping, zero english. Laggy AF, unkillable in many situations. All run downing weapons.

We banned tik tok in the USA because it ruined a generation with fake prank videos and twerk videos and much like marijuana was a gateway drug that led our future mothers and sisters into only fans.

We must rise up against this communist threat for not just this generation but ALL future generations and take a stand against the red dawn. The end of days is upon us brothers and sisters of Asylum. Will we take a stand and fight for the future of our server or will we sell our souls for meager profits from loot crates and asylum gold?

Who's with me?

Edited by Knight05
Daggerz99, Lalor, ł S4M ł and 4 others like this

我发现了一个模式:所有说禁止中国人的帖子都是需要练习枪法的人,我不明白中国人对你有什么影响,也许我们应该站在一起,让你一个一个地杀人,而不是拿起武器反抗,这就是你想要的中国人吗?

manhua, Mr.bean and MoLu. like this
1 hour ago, konebo2 said:

我发现了一个模式:所有说禁止中国人的帖子都是需要练习枪法的人,我不明白中国人对你有什么影响,也许我们应该站在一起,让你一个一个地杀人,而不是拿起武器反抗,这就是你想要的中国人吗?

is you

MoLu. likes this

they are killing this server but are also keeping it alive which is weird to say.

we have 100's of clips of them lagging, rubber banding, de-syncing, tanking shots, disconnecting mid fight because of ping.

I shoot this guy in the head multiple times, he flinches once and keeps running like nothing happened? how is this fun to play against?

change the ping cap, we have really fun fights with them but they are also a cancer. 

Knight05, OB1, Crossfade and 4 others like this
6 hours ago, konebo2 said:

无论出于何种原因,我们都不想要中文时期。启动中国服务器,你们可以在同一个 ping 上玩游戏并互相骚扰。
4 hours ago, Lalor said:

Yeah think myself and many others will be making the switch if nothing is done about the Chinese

I'm with you. It's the same cycle they show up randomly kill off the dedicated long timers with their cancer pings and gameplay  people get sick of it and dip then they bail. Then the Chinese get bored and dip and leave and the long timers return, rinse and repeat cycle.

Lalor likes this
19 小时前, ł S4M ł 说:

他们正在杀死这个服务器,但也让它活着,这说起来很奇怪。

我们有 100 多个剪辑,包括它们滞后、橡皮筋、不同步、坦克射击、由于 ping 而在战斗中断开连接。

我多次朝这个家伙的头部开枪,他退缩了一次,然后像什么都没发生一样继续跑?这玩起来有什么乐趣?

换个平乾帽,我们和他们打架真的很开心,但他们也是一种癌症。

我正在看这个视频,也许你只被枪杀过一次,他有防弹衣和背心,你确定如果你射杀他,他将不得不躺下吗?

3小时前,长武团说:

你正在改变概念,你总是喜欢从高处说话,你认为自己是希特勒?不,你只是一个小丑,无论是Ping问题还是人的问题,我们都需要弄清楚这一点,这两个问题不能混为一谈。

你说得对,我们都是人,平并不能决定中国人的定义,如果你和他在一起很久,中国人是友好的

在 2024 年 5 月 5 日下午 2:38,Knight05 说:

400+ Ping,零英语。AF滞后,在许多情况下无法杀死。所有跑坏的武器。

我们在美国禁止了 tik tok,因为它用虚假的恶作剧视频和 twerk 视频毁了一代人,就像大麻是一种门户毒品,导致我们未来的母亲和姐妹成为粉丝一样。

我们必须起来反对这种共产主义威胁,不仅是为了这一代人,也是为了所有子孙后代,并反对红色黎明。末日即将来临,我们庇护的兄弟姐妹们。我们会站出来为我们服务器的未来而战,还是会为了战利品箱和庇护金币的微薄利润而牺牲我们的灵魂?

谁和我在一起?

我想你是新时代的希特勒,不是吗?你太可怕了

15 小时前,.Max 说:

我不是种族主义者,我只是讨厌所有中国人

我很好奇你对中国人对你做了什么的经历

13 hours ago, Fried Rice said:

Its always the players that are bad that complain about the Chinese. 

you fight them at cartels for a week, we push og window CQC but trade constantly, when we kill them it doesn't even say that we got the kill it just say's they died?

if you don't think ping is a defining factor when playing video games then you're the biggest retard known to mankind.

Respectfully obviously.

8 hours ago, Filiip said:

@Fried Rice you think this is a skill issue? you think ping doesn't play a role in this? I'm sick of degen retards saying "its just Arma being Arma" when you have a 300 ping degen standing still and then you fall over.

Edited by ł S4M ł
Knight05 and Crossfade like this
35 minutes ago, ł S4M ł said:

you fight them at cartels for a week, we push og window CQC but trade constantly, when we kill them it doesn't even say that we got the kill it just say's they died?

if you don't think ping is a defining factor when playing video games then you're the biggest retard known to mankind.

Respectfully obviously.

@Fried Rice you think this is a skill issue? you think ping doesn't play a role in this? I'm sick of degen regards saying "its just Arma being Arma" when you have a 300 ping degen standing still and then you fall over.

I mean, yea they lag but so do you guys? The EU doesn’t have perfect ping either. I never encounter what you showed in these videos. Sure they get a kill here and there, but nothing wild. Me, vortex and tach were 3v13 last week and wiped them back to back for an hour or 2 with no complaints other than being outnumbered. When I connect to an EU server my ping is like 150-200, so I’m sure you FSA kids aren’t much better.

d76960bc9a8ba93867e00bb501e5a978.png

Should we ban you guys as well since you have 100 more ping than me?

Edited by Fried Rice
edit
konebo2 and Ruffian like this
19 minutes ago, Fried Rice said:

I mean, yea they lag but so do you guys? The EU doesn’t have perfect ping either. I never encounter what you showed in these videos. Sure they get a kill here and there, but nothing wild. Me, vortex and tach were 3v13 last week and wiped them back to back for an hour or 2 with no complaints other than being outnumbered. When I connect to an EU server my ping is like 150-200, so I’m sure you FSA kids aren’t much better.

Most retarded statement I've ever heard,  when they're hitting the ping cap which is nearly triple our ping that's when it's a problem.

EU people play on NA servers in every game, CS, Valorant, League but when do you ever see china playing on NA or EU? you don't because they are region locked or 300 ping is unplayable for them/us.

we aren't saying they're unkillable, we're not saying they destroy us read my post, I said they're fun fights, long good fights but it's ridiculous that 2-300 ping is the norm.

Filiip and Knight05 like this
19 minutes ago, Fried Rice said:

You are delusional .

Eu ping was never a problem for anyone nobody  ever seriously thought its a problem it's not game breaking like 300 ping is , this server was always 50/50 eu / na 

Crossfade and ł S4M ł like this
56 minutes ago, ł S4M ł said:

Sorry I was just confused because you guys have a higher ping than me and your argument is “it’s a defining factor”. We fight EU on dom all the time and they lag like crazy, yet we aren’t witch hunting on the fourms to remove them. 

konebo2 and Ruffian like this
13 minutes ago, Filiip said:

My guy fried rice getting some Yuans to say this things

Keep talking shit about my boyfriend and you'll find your entire family backed over with my honda civic you absolute runt lick human being. You're lucky you live so far away or else you'd be in my torture dungeon reciting Chow Mein's Little Red Book.

charlottesville-protests-1.jpg

Edited by Ruffian
Filiip likes this
9 hours ago, Ahm2d said:

ban the guy who made the suggestion for racism asylum welcomes everyone

blud doesnt know what racism is, xenophobia is what this is.

But yes i definitely agree that this whole post is just bs

29 minutes ago, Fried Rice said:

Sorry I was just confused because you guys have a higher ping than me and your argument is “it’s a defining factor”. We fight EU on dom all the time and they lag like crazy, yet we aren’t witch hunting on the fourms to remove them. 

icl all the Crimson freaks (which i believe is your gang) doesnt witchhunt anyone, but rather everyone.

I have yet to have a Crimson member accept comp for accidents and just want people banned, couldn't tell you why they want the whole server banned

2 hours ago, Filiip said:

My guy fried rice getting some Yuans to say this things

No it's deeper than that, Chow wants the entire server killed. He's evil.  A double sleeper agent for olympus. That's why he made all the suggestions about National Fed and Oil Rig and then it got changed like a day later.  Some men don't want money or power they just want to watch the world burn.

7 hours ago, konebo2 said:

我想你是新时代的希特勒,不是吗?你太可怕了

具有讽刺意味的是,当你们国家在独裁者和大屠杀者的统治下,以入侵威胁强行迫使其他国家加入你们的国家,并以极端的审查制度和任何违反小熊维尼权威独裁统治的自由尝试来惩罚自己的公民时,你们称我为希特勒。