Who will be the new moderators?

3 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I almost laughed my ass off when they said admins aren't known for combat: 

Killswitch has a frigging house and rocks named after him.

Grippy, budbringer, was known for being a beast on rebel, sneaky was known for being a beast on cop and in tempest.

Gnashes, bandaging, bamf is known for killing people all over the map, you are not safe anywhere

Revenge was an insane shot on cop and was even better at cartels with Rd

Ye, i think everyone remembers [FSA] Ghazi Khan aka Grippy right? Used to have FSA in his backpack at cartels.

Im not saying he was the only good FSA member back then, but he was always consistent.

Edited by Rodrigo
Zoex and BaDaBiNg_10-8 like this
7 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I almost laughed my ass off when they said admins aren't known for combat: 

Killswitch has a frigging house and rocks named after him.

Grippy, budbringer, Mr smoke was known for being a beast on rebel, trilligy was known for being a beast on cop and sneaky for cop and in tempest.

Gnashes, badabing, bamf is known for killing people all over the map, you are not safe anywhere

Revenge was an insane shot on cop and was even better at cartels with Rd

:) Honestly, if you apply for admin be ready to not enjoy the game anymore. Everyone in this community will try to get something out of you, Toxic players 24/7 and the fact that sometimes you see something being abuse but you have to discuss and gather evidence for a year before you can put a ban in. Enjoy. Most of the admin team is awesome, well used to be, before everyone left. Playing with Gnashes = aids all he does is scream.

i want to play now ;(

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this
2 minutes ago, Rambo said:

:) Honestly, if you apply for admin be ready to not enjoy the game anymore. Everyone in this community will try to get something out of you, Toxic players 24/7 and the fact that sometimes you see something being abuse but you have to discuss and gather evidence for a year before you can put a ban in. Enjoy. Most of the admin team is awesome, well used to be, before everyone left. Playing with Gnashes = aids all he does is scream.

i want to play now ;(

I miss you, battle buddy!

Rodrigo likes this
4 minutes ago, Rambo said:

i want to play now ;(

We all miss you hombre!

6 minutes ago, Treeherder said:

how it should be:

1. Smarty

2. Olivia

3. Eli

How it's going to be considering how things are going...

1. KWB

2. Hotwings 

3. Marching bands

Wouldn't KBW (i'm assuming you meant him), be getting developer at some point, not mod?

7 hours ago, Midamaru said:

Nvm i'll just make this clear. I DIDNT CHOOSE THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR COMBAT SKILLS OR POPULARITY. 

Just good people.Hypee

You didn't read it properly maybe, I never said they aren't known for it, I basically said that when you're looking for candidates for an Admin they shouldn't be picked soley because they're popular and known for being skilled combatants.

51 minutes ago, explicit said:

If you want his best buddy unbanned, sure.

Well even if he was made Admin he cant just unban someone banned for 3rd party apps,thats not his decision & if he did just unban him,He'd be rebanned & Distilled removed.

Trust me when i say I am no fan of Nickis,I laughed until my sides hurt when he got banned,But judging distilled for Nickis's actions would be Like Blaming Wanq for Aidzo or blaming a admin for a certain person still being a LT.We never know till we try & like i said back when evil corp was around DS & them always had conflict & Nickis & I were always butting heads,yet distilled went out of his way to assist me all the time,even going as far to spend hours re writing something i had broken,Someone who can not get taken in by intergang hatred & friction between his gangmate & a rival gang shows promise as a Admin,Now is he the best of the names i posted,Not at all id rather have Drunk Devin,Warbalin or Outlander.

7 hours ago, Rambo said:

i want to play now ;(

Really surprised that all Gnashes does is scream, seems like such a calm, docile individual.

Also annoying how pedantic some admins are on forums, but in-game it's their rules and how they perceive it.

Edited by hamsham12
15 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

Really surprised that all Gnashes does is scream, seems like such a calm, docile individual.

Also annoying how pedantic some admins are on forums, but in-game it's their rules and how they perceive it.

I take it Rambo is a old Admin or something?