Let talk about the Revival of Asylum.

5 minutes ago, Diseased said:

Blames of ddos, one and done, waste of time, takes 30 minutes to fight, crying about numbers, no where the same as it once was. People literally do not fight cartels because someone is being "toxic" on the internet, back in the day if you shit talked that just made the other gang want to go to the cartel and kick your ass, now it just makes that gang log off.

I noticed the same thing. I do have to say the rebel side of Asylum is suffering from pussification at the moment, but I guess that's pretty much the whole world summed up in a nutshell at the moment. Just something I gotta get used to I guess. :shrug:

13 minutes ago, Diseased said:

Blames of ddos, one and done, waste of time, takes 30 minutes to fight, crying about numbers, no where the same as it once was. People literally do not fight cartels because someone is being "toxic" on the internet, back in the day if you shit talked that just made the other gang want to go to the cartel and kick your ass, now it just makes that gang log off.

I feel ya.

Issue i have with being a rebel and paying for a loadout is that; I'm here to have fun have a good time at the bank even though i dont get paid that much and kidnap people.

With 6.0 you have to do added work for this fun it starts to get repetitive to do the same stuff over and over again.

People that say that others are being lazy for not 'grinding' hellooo sir not everyone has 12 hours a day.

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this
1 hour ago, warl0ck said:

i messed around on the editor and came up with this

835631037E57E1EBCCA1158914825B370BE05656

Adding stairs is hardly better than adding a ladder. It is not hard to defend a 1 meter wide area with two people.

What this will generate is more people with SDAR/wetsuits on S shore. And more people on 1st ATM. There is hardly anything you can do to remedy the current bank.

Even if you added the crane back, all it takes is one person to camp on it an nullify it. 

4 hours ago, L1on said:

Just pointing it out, if a gang dies at a cartel they proceed to camp rebel/every other rebel that also contributes to no fighting lol

I hate the dirty money system, it should go directly into the gang account, the reward is winning the fight at the cartel not dying at rebel trying to sell it. Also, instead of just money arms dealer you should give weapons into the gang house chest, that would be dope.

6 hours ago, Axe said:

Are you saying that's a bad thing? Im sorry, but if you were caught legitimatly cheating or being a cunt via exploiting something, DDOS, Harrasment.

You can stay banned

I have no sympathy for people who are so bad and need approval from their peers so they cheat 

No, I'm saying fuck hackers and cheaters, why the fuck would someone even fathom or suggest unbanning them!

23 minutes ago, Haych said:

Server performance is dog shit so why bother with all these suggestions.

Whenever we try to do something someone decides to hit up the host booter 2k11

Bruh. I've upgraded to the brand new 2k16 version. Bought it with mommy's credit card. 

what i would like and most rebels would like to see 

Pilot coveralls 

Csat fatigues 

1.5 mill cap ( if loadouts dont get a tad cheaper)

Increase payout of fed.

A couple of GOOD location cartels "community vote"

Sofia rebel

another rebel activity,

Group size 15

green digital orca

1 turf for capture per restart ( Allows rebel activity ) such as cartels and feds,

Rag, Feenix, Big Bird and 2 others like this
1 hour ago, Smee said:

Pilot coveralls 

Csat fatigues 

1.5 mill cap ( if loadouts dont get a tad cheaper)

Increase payout of fed.

A couple of GOOD location cartels "community vote"

Sofia rebel

another rebel activity,

Group size 15

green digital orca

1 turf for capture per restart ( Allows rebel activity ) such as cartels and feds,

+1 for this, sums up this thread nicely

I don't like the heat that gets put on the people that choose to play mainly cop because of a few members on the forums that complain.

I spend about 90% of my time on cop currently and I would love to see rebel kits be cheaper. I see maybe a handful people with 7.62's a day if nobody does a bank,fed or prison. Most just have MX's now. I would love to have more fights against large rebel groups, providing the rp is good. Right now it seems to mainly just be downing MX's then you get restrained and left for 10 minutes with not one word spoken.

Don't assume all cops want the easy life, I agree with us having weaker weapons considering we can just come back, where a rebel with a 7.62 dies has to go buy another. The only time I would argue use of stronger weapons is when large groups roll in multiple hunters. Very hard to deal with if there are only a handful of constables on.

Big Bird and Feenix like this
2 hours ago, Smee said:

Pilot coveralls No. These still have armor

Csat fatigues No. These still have armor

1.5 mill cap ( if loadouts dont get a tad cheaper) Maybe

Increase payout of fed. Yes - But fix rabbits opening domes significantly reducing time. But dont make 7 bars spawn in one vault again

A couple of GOOD location cartels "community vote" - Yes

Sofia rebel -Is there a problem with 3 rebels?

another rebel activity, - Yes, but I swear if someone recommends that fucking lockup thing again, I will have an aneurysm 

Group size 15 - Wtf is wrong with 10....

green digital orca - Donor skin

1 turf for capture per restart ( Allows rebel activity ) such as cartels and feds, - Its 45 minutes.... Besides. Its not hard to make one trial go sit there with an SDAR if you know it will go up soon. If turfs are secured FOR FOUR Hours, they might as well be cartels, they will end of yield (Or saving) essentially the same money.

What I want to see:

Period where cartels are locked out after capping increased.

• Much less incentive for gangs to ignore cartels because someone is solo capping and they can just get in 15 min
  • Might encourage people to fight different cartels instead of 1 for 2 hours. 
  •  

23 minutes ago, Feenix said:

elaborate hoe

for one, kavala still hasn't been revamped so it's not so chaotic, moving the vendors would help alot. There are alot of other things but the devs are putting in their best efforts to maintain the servers so +1 to that.. Arma will die before Asylum does because there is still little competition to my understanding.. 

3 minutes ago, Donk said:

cFeor doesnt play, he is only a csgo skin trader and fanboy of everyone team liquid.

Who are you?? D:

/|/|0T4RD likes this
12 hours ago, Olio said:

We do listen, a lot of the stuff that gets implemented and fixed is due to members bringing it to our attention. I'm also not aware of a price update on the carrier lite? This is the first I am hearing about any price changes on it.....you also make the decision on what you pay for a loadout, if the MK route is to expensive because you are not making money to keep up with your rebel habits you can always drop down to a Katiba, there are several options you can choose from for a loadout.

It boggles my mind how so many vet rebels claim to be top tier and good, but you give some of them any hurdle and they cry. "6.5 can't 1-tap" / "I can't see more than 300m at night/or fog..." Personally I loved the fog on Tanoa last night. Gave it a real misty morning in the jungle feel. I could almost here the natives rustling in the sugarcane about to snatch me up. It provides a variety of themes, hurdles and challenges. I hope we see more fog and weather in general. and 6.5mm is plenty capable if you fill its role well and can shoot.

Edited by Ghost0fDawn

Meh, I don't need increased bank cap or most of the suggestions implemented. If you don't go overboard and you have arms or two turfs loadouts are pretty cheap. 

Although increased drug payout would be nice. Also wouldn't mind if bank was made easier for cops (parachutes are kinda cool) if it went back to higher dirty money than gold bar percentage.

7 minutes ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

6.5mm is plenty capable if you fill its role well and can shoot.

Yeah and 7.62 is also good at doing its role and Arma clearly gives no advantages to 6.5 over 7.62 other than a 10 round difference.

It may not matter 6.5 rebel vs 6.5 rebel but when you start adding things like ifrits and cops that can down in 1 shot it makes a huge difference

Just now, EixunA said:

Yeah and 7.62 is also good at doing its role and Arma clearly gives no advantages to 6.5 over 7.62 other than a 10 round difference.

It may not matter 6.5 rebel vs 6.5 rebel but when you start adding things like ifrits and cops that can down in 1 shot it makes a huge difference

Cops can down in 1 shot because any firearm will 1 tap a headshot.. Don't think that rebels are the only ones who know how to aim.

3 minutes ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

Cops can down in 1 shot because any firearm will 1 tap a headshot.. Don't think that rebels are the only ones who know how to aim.

Because 1 shot to anywhere near chest vs head in the shottiest game ever is equal

23 hours ago, Feenix said:

In the coming months, asylum will most likely die unless certain patches are made and bring back players from the grave. The Bounty Hunter update IMO really killed it , I could rarely sit in my own home without someone saying hands up and constantly downed. No one wants to log in and play solo because they're just gonna get bh.

Tanoa might revive all this shit but not likely.

Developers need to understand if no one complained about it then why just nerf/break it.  No one wants to do a bank when there's a bunch of cops sniping and waiting for them to drive away with gold bars and instantly get downed.  Banks should be more focused on money instead of gold bars a 60k payout for a completed bank for 10 rebels is garbage money. No one wants to take gold bars since they know there not gonna make it.

Remember when the Fed spawned tons of gold bars or was "broken" . That's when tons of rebels did the feds and saw massive payouts from it. I honestly had so much fun doing feds making money and the cops enjoyed actually have action. (We didn't even care about the ladders due to the massive payouts.) (Did cause lots hit and runs but could easily be fixed by adding a timer)

Give us a new cartel location, you moved oil processing away from a cartel that would be potentially good. If you cant find one go into the suggestion topic and pick one that seems good.

Group Cap- Add one or two slots maybe even 15 and see so many rebel fights or even cop fights. 

Give Diamonds and low money yields jobs more money its garbage money. 

Make the base price of meth $1k or 910.

MAKE REBEL LOADOUTS CHEAPER. (The biggest concern)... 

30k for a loadout or even 35k is just not even fun. 

A Random Suggestion, Relook at the bans you made on rebel players or community players. By unbanning one of them could potentially bring back a gang or more members to the asylum community. (Fuck Kitui) (;

Buff small bank robberies 

Bring back War Room.

Bring back Night-time but don't make it to where it last for so long.

Or you could just let the server die.

Any input go for it idgaf.

No Toxic Retards Either aka Walt or Biggles thnks.

Heres my input. Dont rob the bank if you dont think its worth it, dont spend 30k on a load out if it is too expensive for you. Simple as that. 

Feenix hit the nail on the coffin. This 7.0 patch is just utter trash. As a solo/duo player, it's damn near impossible to do anything because you have taken away my incentive to do much because of my bounty. Every city I come into everyone is a bounty hunter and everyone has MXs. It's not even that they are actively bounty hunting, they just reep the rewards of a cheap mx, spotting people on the map, and downing people without getting a bounty. Let's not mention you can down anyone any time, and leave them handcuffs forcing you to close out your game or wait. Ram rules don't applyI have rarely been killed anymore in guns fights because there are none. Just downed, thrown in jail with zero communication or rokeplay. 

In a duo mostly solo, it's insanely hard to obtain a load let alone the price. Gangs camp rebel making hard for me to get a load. This is part of the game because I can in most cases, still get it. Then I pay 35k for a decent load. Then when I try and compete, it's against 5 bounty hunters or players with downing weapons, that can now track my position that paid pennies to my gun. 

Back in the day, a duo could easy compete at cartels, wreak havoc due to things like diamonds and oil paying decent money and not just trash money. 

I'll write more later.

If you want to save asylum you will revert patch 7.0 

Edited by ashytyrone
On 12-6-2016 at 1:40 PM, Google™ said:

2 hrs to make $300k a day, yeah I doubt that fam and I'm talking about on the civ side xD.. Would you like to go into detail on how you would go about making 300k a day if you only spent 2 hours that day?

Scotch + cop/bh is a good combo in general.