servers

Addon

1 hour ago, Roy said:

With this lag I can combat log any time I want. and just blame the server.

What makes it sad? You can pull your plug/Report someone for doing it, nothing will happen because the Admins response will always be "Servers have been lagging lately, can't make a decision based on this".

You can literally shotgun a full Ifrit at 600m and blame the server. feelsbadman

Just now, Noble said:

The amount of ddos we get is disgusting. Even with commercial grade ddos protection, people will still work around it and start spamming tons of packets at us. I wonder how many incoming gb/s we get at it's peak.

Bamf and Paratus posted it somewhere but it was pretty large the ones that he has told us about.

55 minutes ago, Noble said:

The amount of ddos we get is disgusting. Even with commercial grade ddos protection, people will still work around it and start spamming tons of packets at us. I wonder how many incoming gb/s we get at it's peak.

Play on s5 and server lag is minimal. S1-4 is always getting shit on.

I'm reaching my point to leaving in total. Just logged on to s4 only to watch a an ifrit slide around a cap zone and people teleporting. Got memleaked. Game crashes. Log back in and get shot gunned.

Play for a few hours on s5 and experienced like 1 or 2 lag spikes.

• 4 weeks later...