Change log 7.9.1

bamf

56 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

I just walked through the entire thing and made a flowchart (I know, right?) to see how money/honor is disbursed.

Fun fact:

(!126 in life_talents) =/= !(126 in life_talents)

So, with those 3 talents gaining 15% of someone's bounty, would you benefit more arresting them yourself or having your friend arrest them (honor wise)?

Hotfix 1:

• The Altis IT helpdesk found the charger for the Governor's laptop, so it now works again.
  • Ladders should work on the oil rig
  • The cocaine pit on Tanoa has been slightly adjusted to prevent an exploit
  • Undercover APD officers will no longer be able to feign picking inside a vehicle
  • APD bar gates have been reinforced.  Crash into them at your own perile
  • The new Skiptracer base on Altis should function as intended
  • The GoKart sign on Altis will once again work
  • Master Bounty Hunters now get honor and cash from their friend's arrests (bug fix)
  • The cartel progress bar has had it's priority reduced to allow other progress bars to come to the foreground (hopefully)
  • The APD can now seize items into evidence at Vagalala (you're welcome)
Google™, BlackShot, Haych and 1 other like this
Just now, bamf said:

Hotfix 1:

• The Altis IT helpdesk found the charger for the Governor's laptop, so it now works again.
  • Undercover APD officers will no longer be able to feign picking inside a vehicle
  • The new Skiptrace base on Altis should function as intended
  • Master Bounty Hunters now get honor and cash from their friend's arrests (bug fix)
  • The cartel progress bar has had it's priority reduced to allow other progress bars to come to the foreground (hopefully)

Can we get go kart clothing on tanoa in the near future? Plus the go karts would be nice with the roads

1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

For the person arresting?

Same either way.

I'm saying, honor is given when someone arrears you regardless of if they share or not, so does it matter who arrests them at that point? Or could your friend share and you possibly obtain more honor. If you have the talents for 15% of your members bounty 

Example: We are in the same group and you arrest a 5K bounty, I obtain 50 honor from you arresting him from the perk, if you shared it would it be more benefitial honor wise?

Edited by signal
Example
1 hour ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 1:

• The new Skiptrace base on Altis should function as intended

Was the Vagalala thing necessary? 

4 hours ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 1:

Thank you! Does that mean we can also send them to jail at Vagalala? 'Cause I haven't been getting too many friends on Tanoa by having to drive them either to Georgetown or La Rochelle HQ. Travel time is basically the prison time, so they usually flood the car with tears. :kappa:

21 minutes ago, bamf said:

Did you push it all the way into the ground?

We will look into it again...

I wouldn't have the courage to do so. We take police bar gates seriously in the APD, @bamf. We even put him back on his feet so we could celebrate his minutes of sacrifice on delivering a better and safer Altis to every single citizen of the island.

Thank you for your splendid job, gate! Rest in peace.

i6V51Sy.jpg

Edited by BlackShot
2 hours ago, RiverThrough said:

How do we unlist houses from the market now? After this patch it seems as I'm not allowed to list them for 0 dollars which would usually unlist the house from the market

If you want to unlist just let a friend buy it from you, and then let him sell it back to you.

Edited by Midamaru

Ways to Improve Tanao's Quality of Life Issues......

@bamf, @Gnashes, @Paratus @speed  bank needs to be re-made/cartel locations need to be tweaked a little and bridges need to be added that connect Linjihaven to Katkoula and West Rebel island to Georgetown. Furthermore more housing needs to be made available on the island for people to buy (I.E. Mansion Houses and 3 Story Apartment Structures). Finally West Rebel and East Rebel need to be fortified more so gangs have easier time gearing up and move the location of South East Rebel to North of Georgetown (equipped with a rebel boat spawn and doner town like town for gangs fighting cartels to spawn at and get back to fight somewhat fast.) Also give the ability for cops and civs to purchase armored vehicles either being hunters/ifrits/striders. (If possible since the island is made up of 50% water maybe add the option for rebels to buy the 50cal boat could add a new dimension to cartel fights on the server)

P.S. Also if possible add some sort of federal reserve to the island that could make it more enticing for cops and other gangs to play there for a change of scenery, and make processing coke take another step like meth has 2 steps or move coke processing to another island so longer time to transport the coca paste. However take away the need for processed sugar for rum, make it so it only takes sugarcane to add more viable ways to make money on the server.

@Jbdragon, @Hubschrauber, @Olio, @Volunteer281

Just now, Allstarplaya said:

Ways to Improve Tanao's Quality of Life Issues......

@bamf, @Gnashes, @Paratus @speed  bank needs to be re-made/cartel locations need to be tweaked a little and bridges need to be added that connect Linjihaven to Katkoula and West Rebel island to Georgetown. Furthermore more housing needs to be made available on the island for people to buy (I.E. Mansion Houses and 3 Story Apartment Structures). Finally West Rebel and East Rebel need to be fortified more so gangs have easier time gearing up and move the location of South East Rebel to North of Georgetown (equipped with a rebel boat spawn and doner town like town for gangs fighting cartels to spawn at and get back to fight somewhat fast.) Also give the ability for cops and civs to purchase armored vehicles either being hunters/ifrits/striders. (If possible since the island is made up of 50% water maybe add the option for rebels to buy the 50cal boat could add a new dimension to cartel fights on the server)

P.S. Also if possible add some sort of federal reserve to the island that could make it more enticing for cops and other gangs to play there for a change of scenery, and make processing coke take another step like meth has 2 steps or move coke processing to another island so longer time to transport the coca paste. However take away the need for processed sugar for rum, make it so it only takes sugarcane to add more viable ways to make money on the server.

@Jbdragon, @Hubschrauber, @Olio, @Volunteer281

I'm looking into the bridge thing.  One of the recent spotreps talked about using assets that are not in the editor via script now (such as bridges) - I just need to find that again.  

As for adding more viable ways to make money, to me the biggest issue the server has is that everyone seems to have grouped together to make money making too easy.  When gangs band together to keep danger away from the high end money making items (like cocaine on S5 - and meth on Stratis before that), then we are forced to make changes to the way things play on those servers to try to strike some balance.  

BlackShot likes this