Change log 7.10.1

bamf

Just now, Eric916 said:

cant you temporarily move the signs outside the building? 

I feel like this is one of those ideas that it would just work so well, and with our luck they wouldn't be able to put it in for some magical reason.

Paratus might need to rollout the patch :FeelsBadMan:

Edited by Steve
Eric916 likes this
4 hours ago, Eric916 said:

cant you temporarily move the signs outside the building? 

4 hours ago, Eric916 said:

thats bs though its a pain in the ass just move signs outside of building for a temp fix

At the risk of sounding like a dick.

Hey dumbass, I have to wait for Paratus either fucking way. When he pushes the patch, the building will be fucking fixed. "Moving the signs" also takes a patch, so why the fuck would we do that?

1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

At the risk of sounding like a dick.

Hey dumbass, I have to wait for Paratus either fucking way. When he pushes the patch, the building will be fucking fixed. "Moving the signs" also takes a patch, so why the fuck would we do that?

You did say donor doors would be fixed and they weren't :shrug:he probably assumed that next patch they still wouldn't be fixed therefore suggested that you simply move the signpost outside 

1 hour ago, massi said:

You did say donor doors would be fixed and they weren't :shrug:he probably assumed that next patch they still wouldn't be fixed therefore suggested that you simply move the signpost outside 

Eden vs 2D settings. (i.e, checkboxes were correct, but they had hardcoded initialization settings).

@Eric916 Sorry for the outburst. More frustration at things not getting pushed fast enough than what you said.

52 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Eden vs 2D settings. (i.e, checkboxes were correct, but they had hardcoded initialization settings).

@Eric916 Sorry for the outburst. More frustration at things not getting pushed fast enough than what you said.

9 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

You apologize? Damn.. 

#Devaccess4Gnashes

We always knew there was a good Gnashes inside him.

b7ypuIk.png

Edited by BlackShot
Midamaru, Haych, Mr. Linux and 2 others like this

@Gnashes for head owner of the co-owner who developes while being an admin but also moderating the server whilest technically owning it while the co-owner doesnt do shit while he attempts to help as he gets dev access to help the co-owner of the owner to help be a developer to moderate the server while also being an admin to help as well as being the head owner of the moderator and admins.

Just now, Chrispy said:

@Gnashes for head owner of the co-owner who developes while being an admin but also moderating the server whilest technically owning it while the co-owner doesnt do shit while he attempts to help as he gets dev access to help the co-owner of the owner to help be a developer to moderate the server while also being an admin to help as well as being the head owner of the moderator and admins.

@Gnashes At the risk of sounding like a dick.

oh hence the devaccess frustration... <3

8 hours ago, Gnashes said:

dayum i got a sorry from Gnashes. Maybe you are a good guy deep down :D thx for your work we appreciate it. even though we dont make posts on doors that are fixed rather we make posts on things not fixed yet lol but still thank you. 

Just now, Boomerman said:

Do you have to manually fix all doors that are broken? Or is it all done one by one.

The only doors that are broken are on buildings that don't exist by default. And yes, we have to fly around the map in the editor, find each house, and change a setting on each individual house. Occasionally you can select multiple houses through the menu, but it doesn't work if some of them have special code running on them (i.e, Bank, Fed Gates, etc, etc).

I just straight up haven't bothered looking at Tanoa yet.

13 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

The only doors that are broken are on buildings that don't exist by default. And yes, we have to fly around the map in the editor, find each house, and change a setting on each individual house. Occasionally you can select multiple houses through the menu, but it doesn't work if some of them have special code running on them (i.e, Bank, Fed Gates, etc, etc).

I just straight up haven't bothered looking at Tanoa yet.

malden is coming in 2 months :P will s5 switch to it?

Just now, Gnashes said:

No clue, but probably? I just don't see Tanoa surviving much longer.

Yeh it's pretty dead, all people do is make money on there. Nothing added works on there in terms of doors. Also the phone etc is still the old one.

Edited by sah
18 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

No clue, but probably? I just don't see Tanoa surviving much longer.

Malden will be a free map, unlike Tanoa. That means the population will most likely be just like a regular Altis life server

If the playerbase gets too big for one server, what do you think Paratus will do? Is it likely that he will make a server 6 or will he replace an existing Altis map with it? Malden is only 2 months away keep in mind so these questions should be thought about. Developing on Malden and Altis will be a challenge as well. I would hate for Malden to get the same treatment Tanoa gets. The prison doesn't even work on there. 

I really hope the dev team will prepare for Malden appropriately and support it on the long run, unlike Tanoa.

Xehons likes this
Just now, massi said:

Malden will be a free map, unlike Tanoa. That means the population will most likely be just like a regular Altis life server

If the playerbase gets too big for one server, what do you think Paratus will do? Is it likely that he will make a server 6 or will he replace an existing Altis map with it? Malden is only 2 months away keep in mind so these questions should be thought about. Developing on Malden and Altis will be a challenge as well. I would hate for Malden to get the same treatment Tanoa gets. The prison doesn't even work on there. 

I really hope the dev team will prepare for Malden appropriately and support it on the long run, unlike Tanoa.

Tanoa's issue is that it's never held a high enough population for us to put time into it. WHen the server peaks at 50 players 5 months after launch, it's a safe bet it's not going to do much.

The ideal map would be one that we can basically mirror all things Altis on quickly and easily. Keeps from having to Dev for multiple conditions.

Just now, ICP | Drex said:

ohh gotcha I got a question can cops take your guns put them in his vehicle and then log on as a civ and get them some how??

In theory yes. But they would be breaking the rules. If you see a cop do it ((Which is highly unlikely as its just a gun)) feel free to make a player report.

Well I had 8 carrier lites and they went missing after I was transporting 150 scotch and 8 carrier lites to another house. btw they did pull me over and seize the scotch but what happened to the vest?

Carrier lites are not illegal. Unless u had illegal items in it I see no reason for it getting seized. For example if you had 7.62 mags I imagine that's how they all would get seized. 

Well I had 8 carrier lites and they went missing after I was transporting 150 scotch and 8 carrier lites to another house. btw they did pull me over and seize the scotch but what happened to the vest?

Im assuming they probably seized the vehicle ((Because of the scotch)) so it would have disappeared when they did.

Edited by patato12