@ Everybody in FSA

Just now, Axe said:

This is kinda shitty because you go in with the mindset of fucking them over. Im guarantee half the cops in that channel already had their mind made up about someone's RP story before they even heard it. :frog: 

there was no rp... lol

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

This is a small clip of when JB and the "Crew" tried to play civ. Beforehand he thought an Orca was a plane and skinned half the people he was playing with. Your losses heavily outnumber your wins boys.

4 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

No one cares. Try to impress your own gang.

Sk7 likes this
1 hour ago, Pwnsomemcdk said:

everyone knew the outcome, we were just having fun :P

Exactly. Trying to bring back some of that 2014 Cops V FSA. I remember FSA would take over a town, park ifirits and 50 cals in the town centers and attempt to convert non-believers. Always turned out to be a great time for everyone involved. 

Nameless likes this
23 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Exactly. Trying to bring back some of that 2014 Cops V FSA. I remember FSA would take over a town, park ifirits and 50 cals in the town centers and attempt to convert non-believers. Always turned out to be a great time for everyone involved. 

those were the days... I wasn't in FSA then, but I was around.

27 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

if lethals are authorized just give me a message and ill be there :frog:

George and BaDaBiNg_10-8 like this
11 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Best time ...miss that now its all about killing....

Welp I dont mind since i am doing the same on cop.. :kappa:

Edited by HomeTrlx
Heidelberg likes this