Another Taru post.

So i know yesterday i posted that a 7.62 can now shoot out the pilot of a Taru but the problem was that cops couldnt do anything with 5.56 and 6.5 and only the MXM actually does damage but takes a lot to do so. After some more testing i found that 5.56 and above can deal damage to the Taru in a certain spot thus you could use the same script that disables the orcas but it might not be needed.

dbe37abc0a66b87212feb3814709103a.png

In the circle part you can put a mag into each vent with 5.56 and above and completely disable it.

In the boxed part it will disable only the engine.

Just food for thought for something exciting to be added back considering the changes coming.

@Paratus @bamf

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Johnny, Roice, Corgi and 13 others like this
6 minutes ago, Durga said:

Hmm.

Rebels have Mohawks (unarmored, heavy lift) and police have Hurons (unarmored, heavy lift).

You're proposing Rebels receive an armored super heavy lifter, creating an imbalance.

Dye it black, slap a police sticker on the side, and let's make it happen!

stfu durga

34 minutes ago, Durga said:

Hmm.

Rebels have Mohawks (unarmored, heavy lift) and police have Hurons (unarmored, heavy lift).

You're proposing Rebels receive an armored super heavy lifter, creating an imbalance.

You just tried to compare the Mohawks to the Huron... just take a second to rethink and compare the "heavy lift" part about each one.

EDIT: In fact don't even just compare what each of them can lift.. compare everything about them amour etc.

Edited by Wang Liqin
goyney and massi like this
38 minutes ago, Durga said:

Hmm.

I wouldn't go as far as to say a Mohawk is a "Rebel vehicle" as hardly anyone ever uses and its the same as the Huron for cop but for argument sake ill agree even tho Hurons have more variety of vehicles they can life.

As far as armored, the only armored part is the glass for the pilots as only MXM and above can do damage do it but as i stated above shooting any part marked will disabe it pretty fucking easily and not to mention the benches are wide open too.

Ive no objection for cops to have a black one, fuck it why not? A little variety never hurt anyone.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
SenPie, Steve, Durga and 1 other like this