Jump to content
DiscoBiscuit

Higher ups refusal to roleplay

Recommended Posts

I have been around for a while and never posted on the forums but I am disappointed enough at what just happened that I am posting about it. A new player typed in side that they needed someone to help them get started. Although I have been cancerous in the past I realize that we need to help new players or the community will continue to dwindle despite the new stability of the servers. I offered to meet him in Sophia and told him I would provide a Zamak. The deal was he had to fill it with unprocessed heroin and I would give him $50K. This obviously was not a great deal for me but I wanted to get him started. He got it almost full when the police showed up. Knowing that he was new I went back to the opium field to roleplay the cops and try to get him out of trouble. I created a 3-5 minute story that we worked for Proctor and Gamble and I was the president of the Altis division. As the president I oversaw the poppy cultivation to create pain medicine. I explained that our warehouses were raided by rebels so we needed to collect it naturally because we were out of alternatives. I explained that this new player was my employee and was covered by the agreement I had in place with the government. CPL @Wolf from server 1 refused to roleplay at all and said he spoke to his higher-ups and no matter what it was illegal activity. I have a decent amount of money stashed away and do not care about a ticket but this made me mad so I requested to speak to said higher up. LT @ColtonB205 showed up and refused even further to role play and in a President Trump like manner said “No you are wrong and are lying”. As a long term constable who has possibly been on the APD longer than Colton I couldn’t believe that a LT refused to role play at all. For a long time I have seen Asylums numbers decrease and tonight I saw the ugly truth as to what it has become. I was attempting to show a new player that you can have fun and role play but they ended up seeing the opposite. I wouldn’t have won an Emmy but I provided a much longer and in depth role play than I have heard in years just to be robo copped anyway. The APD should be the stewards of the server especially at the CPL+ ranks but tonight proved that the system is not working. I do not have this recorded but really wish I did. 

 

@Clint Beastwood

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Bag Of Funyuns said:

pretty sure he mentioned that it's the fact that he didn't want to role play at all.

So we're going to take his word for it? He can RP all day long how he works for P&G and is making pain meds and all the cops really have to say is, "well this field is tainted with AIDS infested blood from Kavala hospital drug addicts, so we have to dispose of it". RP given and resolved. Or they can simply do what Colton said and say, "sorry, it's being seized tough luck". Either way, you're doing something clearly illegal and even if you claim it's for RP purposes, you can't expect to be let go which his post implies. 

Silver-Spy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

So we're going to take his word for it? He can RP all day long how he works for P&G and is making pain meds and all the cops really have to say is, "well this field is tainted with AIDS infested blood from Kavala hospital drug addicts, so we have to dispose of it". RP given and resolved. Or they can simply do what Colton said and say, "sorry, it's being seized tough luck". Either way, you're doing something clearly illegal and even if you claim it's for RP purposes, you can't expect to be let go which his post implies. 

You are clearly part of the problem. Why role play at all if it makes no difference to the outcome? 

jeans, Loink, Gagss and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, DiscoBiscuit said:

You are clearly part of the problem. Why role play at all if it makes no difference to the outcome? 

I think you have the wrong idea here. If you're going to do illegal activities and get caught, you can RP all you want for a lower ticket but your shit is going to get seized. 

P.S. I'm retired so I'm just telling you how it is here and other Altis Life servers (worse on Olympus tbh). 

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

So we're going to take his word for it? He can RP all day long how he works for P&G and is making pain meds and all the cops really have to say is, "well this field is tainted with AIDS infested blood from Kavala hospital drug addicts, so we have to dispose of it". RP given and resolved. Or they can simply do what Colton said and say, "sorry, it's being seized tough luck". Either way, you're doing something clearly illegal and even if you claim it's for RP purposes, you can't expect to be let go which his post implies. 

yep irl u would be locked up if you have a box full of heroin. RP that. lmfao.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

I think you have the wrong idea here. If you're going to do illegal activities and get caught, you can RP all you want for a lower ticket but your shit is going to get seized. 

P.S. I'm retired so I'm just telling you how it is here and other Altis Life servers (worse on Olympus tbh). 

There was once a time that you could role play out of anything. Those were the days that you had to jam enter to get a spot in the servers. I have been around long enough to remember how it used to be without the Asylum 101 you provided. 

Gagss and Loink like this

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, DiscoBiscuit said:

There was once a time that you could role play out of anything. Those were the days that you had to jam enter to get a spot in the servers. I have been around long enough to remember how it used to be without the Asylum 101 you provided. 

that's when arma got 100000+ people daily. 

Loink and Gagss like this

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

So you expected the APD to let you go with a Zamak full of Heroin? 

2g6mx2viirpz.png

I got away with a hemmt full of meth saying it was experimental blue oil used for the treatment of cancer 

Atra likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DiscoBiscuit said:

I have been around for a while and never posted on the forums but I am disappointed enough at what just happened that I am posting about it. A new player typed in side that they needed someone to help them get started. Although I have been cancerous in the past I realize that we need to help new players or the community will continue to dwindle despite the new stability of the servers. I offered to meet him in Sophia and told him I would provide a Zamak. The deal was he had to fill it with unprocessed heroin and I would give him $50K. This obviously was not a great deal for me but I wanted to get him started. He got it almost full when the police showed up. Knowing that he was new I went back to the opium field to roleplay the cops and try to get him out of trouble. I created a 3-5 minute story that we worked for Proctor and Gamble and I was the president of the Altis division. As the president I oversaw the poppy cultivation to create pain medicine. I explained that our warehouses were raided by rebels so we needed to collect it naturally because we were out of alternatives. I explained that this new player was my employee and was covered by the agreement I had in place with the government. CPL @Wolf from server 1 refused to roleplay at all and said he spoke to his higher-ups and no matter what it was illegal activity. I have a decent amount of money stashed away and do not care about a ticket but this made me mad so I requested to speak to said higher up. LT @ColtonB205 showed up and refused even further to role play and in a President Trump like manner said “No you are wrong and are lying”. As a long term constable who has possibly been on the APD longer than Colton I couldn’t believe that a LT refused to role play at all. For a long time I have seen Asylums numbers decrease and tonight I saw the ugly truth as to what it has become. I was attempting to show a new player that you can have fun and role play but they ended up seeing the opposite. I wouldn’t have won an Emmy but I provided a much longer and in depth role play than I have heard in years just to be robo copped anyway. The APD should be the stewards of the server especially at the CPL+ ranks but tonight proved that the system is not working. I do not have this recorded but really wish I did. 

 

@Clint Beastwood

bro its asylum get ready for me the cops do rp some do but most dont so do us a big one and stfu

Edited by .MV

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, .MV said:

bro its asylum get ready for me the cops do rp some do but most dont so do us a big one and stfu

Get ready for school cus you're gonna need it

Gagss likes this

Share this post


Link to post

What exactly are you complaining about? Are you complaining he seized the heroin or that they didn't give you a full pardon for your story? Also some cops are dumb and don't understand mildly complicated stories such as working for a pharma company

Lorax likes this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DiscoBiscuit said:

I couldn’t believe that a LT refused to role play at all

 

2 hours ago, DiscoBiscuit said:

refused to roleplay at all and said he spoke to his higher-ups and no matter what it was illegal activity. I have a decent amount of money stashed away and do not care about a ticket

^^^

9 minutes ago, Lucien said:

What exactly are you complaining about? Are you complaining he seized the heroin or that they didn't give you a full pardon for your story? Also some cops are dumb and don't understand mildly complicated stories such as working for a pharma company

 

Loink likes this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DiscoBiscuit said:

I have been around for a while and never posted on the forums but I am disappointed enough at what just happened that I am posting about it. A new player typed in side that they needed someone to help them get started. Although I have been cancerous in the past I realize that we need to help new players or the community will continue to dwindle despite the new stability of the servers. I offered to meet him in Sophia and told him I would provide a Zamak. The deal was he had to fill it with unprocessed heroin and I would give him $50K. This obviously was not a great deal for me but I wanted to get him started. He got it almost full when the police showed up. Knowing that he was new I went back to the opium field to roleplay the cops and try to get him out of trouble. I created a 3-5 minute story that we worked for Proctor and Gamble and I was the president of the Altis division. As the president I oversaw the poppy cultivation to create pain medicine. I explained that our warehouses were raided by rebels so we needed to collect it naturally because we were out of alternatives. I explained that this new player was my employee and was covered by the agreement I had in place with the government. CPL @Wolf from server 1 refused to roleplay at all and said he spoke to his higher-ups and no matter what it was illegal activity. I have a decent amount of money stashed away and do not care about a ticket but this made me mad so I requested to speak to said higher up. LT @ColtonB205 showed up and refused even further to role play and in a President Trump like manner said “No you are wrong and are lying”. As a long term constable who has possibly been on the APD longer than Colton I couldn’t believe that a LT refused to role play at all. For a long time I have seen Asylums numbers decrease and tonight I saw the ugly truth as to what it has become. I was attempting to show a new player that you can have fun and role play but they ended up seeing the opposite. I wouldn’t have won an Emmy but I provided a much longer and in depth role play than I have heard in years just to be robo copped anyway. The APD should be the stewards of the server especially at the CPL+ ranks but tonight proved that the system is not working. I do not have this recorded but really wish I did. 

 

@Clint Beastwood

If you let me talk there would have been roleplay, but instead you requested a higher up and hung up my phone call. If your going to mention me, at least tell the truth. All Colton did was poke holes in your story. Plenty of people know I roleplay, so don't get upset when you got caught doing something illegal. Love ya bud, but all that isn't necessary.

I would also like to further iterate that no the government does not hand out licenses for gathering illegal substances, henceforth why they are considered illegal.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...