so.........?

I don't want to express my opinion on whether to erase; Because this is a North American server, the Chinese have no right to speak. Like China's arma3 server, asylum is dying. I just want to say, who can guarantee that Tom, UC and Olof will not continue to cheat? If they cheat in the future, will asylum continue to ban them? If they are permanently banned for the second time, and they take away their friends, their friends may be 10, 20, 30, will asylum forgive them for the second time? Cycle like this!!! In my opinion, asylum is bowing to cheating players. I don't want to say anything else. Goodbye. Let's look forward to arma4, better engine, lower delay and better shelter.

Any player that was banned for hacking should be required to have a replay mod enabled as a condition of unbanning.

Admin's discretion they can ask them to clip a fight or whatever and upload it (infrequently but might happen any time, so they'll 100% get caught if cheating again) 

Edited by Travis.
44 minutes ago, Travis. said:

Any player that was banned for hacking should be required to have a replay mod enabled as a condition of unbanning.

Admin's discretion they can ask them to clip a fight or whatever and upload it (infrequently but might happen any time, so they'll 100% get caught if cheating again) 

This ^ is a good idea. 

46 minutes ago, Travis. said:

It's already a condition for those coming off a scripting ban