LGBTQ+ PRIDE DESIGN IDEA

Kunta

As a proud member of the LGBTQ community and formal ambassador, I am creating this thread to suggest the implementation of LGBTQ designs for the betterment of the community as well as welcoming other players who feel excluded from unsafe servers to game and be yourself. To start off I would like to suggest the LGBTQ skins for the following vehicles...

Hatchback 

Ifrit

Van

Hunter

Qilin

Furthermore, I would like to suggest the addition of LGBTQ themed gun skins as well as CSAT and Pilot Coverall skins. More specifically...

Mk-1

Mk-18

MK-200

Type-115

Pilot Coverall CSAT

Please consider my request and hopefully the skin design leader can accommodate for the communities requests.

4 hours ago, Kunta said:

As a proud member of the LGBTQ community and formal ambassador, I am creating this thread to suggest the implementation of LGBTQ designs for the betterment of the community as well as welcoming other players who feel excluded from unsafe servers to game and be yourself. To start off I would like to suggest the LGBTQ skins for the following vehicles...

the-office-michael-scott.gif

GravL and AND like this

Think this one is a bit out of a Developers scope.
From the comments you can tell this is a fairly charged discussion. It would be between ownership and the design team to decide if this is something they want to pursue. The design team has been made aware of the thread. 

Thanks for the suggestion