Weapon Sway

.Nathan

Right now I think weapon sway may be a little to strong. Ive heard the argument against it being that it takes skill to deal with high sway which I disagree with because the weapon sway just makes people wanna play sniper elite and makes the more aggressive player be put at a disadvantage. I dont think it should be lowered to Olympus levels as I think thats a little to low but I think as is its just a little to high.

(This is my opinion as a play and not as staff in any way)

dammy, zdeat, Kradu and 8 others like this
4 minutes ago, Kreals said:

if there wasn't any weapon sway it would make  sniping a lot easier and more punishing for the "Aggressive player" i do understand the weapon sway is strong, but as many other players could agree  this is just a "Skill Issue" 

how would it make sniping easier? if you sit in one spot sniping then you dont have sway. If you push and run around you have more sway all this does it effect the aggressive players the most. Plus like I said im not advocating for no weapon sway im just saying that a slight reduction from what it is wouldnt hurt and would make combat smoother instead of running 10 feet and having to control a recoil patter like the old ak on rust with a 10x scope lmao

Edited by .Nathan
dammy likes this
  • 3 months later...

Right now I think weapon sway may be a little to strong. Ive heard the argument against it being that it takes skill to deal with high sway which I disagree with because the weapon sway just makes people wanna play sniper elite and makes the more aggressive player be put at a disadvantage. I dont think it should be lowered to Olympus levels as I think thats a little to low but I think as is its just a little to high.

Polar, Alex., Wutang and 3 others like this