Mass Shooting Federal Event

Guest Doomba

Guest Doomba

Requirements: 1-3 players max with 5+ cops online
How it works:
Build some kind of large structure that looks like a school with 1-2 entrances
Player enters with gun and shoots an NPC
Alarm goes off, news bulletin shows for the entire server saying "Mass Shooting in progress at Altis Elementary" and NPCs start spawning and non stop running across the structure.
Player goals is to kill as many NPCs as possible, each one netting $1-5k. If an NPC leaves the boundary they lose 1-5k per.

The goal is to hold it down and kill as many NPCs as they can then escape the police as soon as they get here. If caught police take all the money.
Dev Note: Use setObjectScale to make the NPCs child sized

Edited by Doomba
3 minutes ago, Doomba said:

What? You wanted more fed event ideas here you go

"Local man detained for making a school shooter simulator"
My parents would be so proud

@Doomba
Congratulations you are the first person to be banned from making forum suggestions.
Thank you for your idea's. Keep them to yourself from now on

Guest Doomba
8 minutes ago, Patato said:

"Local man detained for making a school shooter simulator"
My parents would be so proud

@Doomba
Congratulations you are the first person to be banned from making forum suggestions.
Thank you for your idea's. Keep them to yourself from now on

Can I get "Banned from making suggestions" as my forum title?

Guest Doomba
13 minutes ago, Djmon said:

Doomba you good man?

Yes ofc the voices are quiet today

15 minutes ago, bbgreg17 said:

I don't think the server needs to give you a place to practice this before you doing something stupid irl.......

Too many RDMers irl smh

Guest Doomba

Yall are fine with in game kidnapping, murder, killing police, robbing banks, psychological torture, prison rape and dozens of other heinous things but y'all draw the line at shooting NPC midgets

89e07e37-3c88-4724-87ae-b0e6cc12b524_500

8 minutes ago, Doomba said:

Yall are fine with in game kidnapping, murder, killing police, robbing banks, psychological torture, prison rape and dozens of other heinous things but y'all draw the line at shooting NPC midgets

89e07e37-3c88-4724-87ae-b0e6cc12b524_500

other than the rape thing which isn't allowed yes, simulating shooting up a school is a line that shouldn't be crossed.....

Guest Doomba
1 minute ago, curley said:

other than the rape thing which isn't allowed yes, simulating shooting up a school is a line that shouldn't be crossed.....

Then make it a walmart staffed by midgets

Just now, Doomba said:

LMAO "Mr FBI man someone on the internet suggested we add a mass shooting event to our video game about terrorism pls arrest"

hey man when we find out you took this shit too far irl and they put us on the news id rather we don't have a casual practice for mass shootings

obviously I hope that's not where your mental state is and you are just joking but dude you cant be suggesting bullshit like this

Guest Doomba
9 minutes ago, curley said:

hey man when we find out you took this shit too far irl and they put us on the news id rather we don't have a casual practice for mass shootings

obviously I hope that's not where your mental state is and you are just joking but dude you cant be suggesting bullshit like this

You sound just like the Satanic Panic moms in the 90s thinking D&D turns their kids into warlocks.

Also: if you're actually dumb enough to file a false tip to the FBI and they act on it enjoy 2 years in the clink and a fat ass lawsuit from me
https://www.wlox.com/2023/04/01/biloxi-man-sentenced-false-tip-fbi/

Edited by Doomba
7 minutes ago, Doomba said:

You sound just like the Satanic Panic moms in the 90s thinking D&D turns their kids into warlocks.
Also:

https://www.wlox.com/2023/04/01/biloxi-man-sentenced-false-tip-fbi/

i mean warlocks aren't real but signs someone may be thinking of committing violence on others irl is an issue and i don't think this community would want to be anywhere near an event like this especially since this event regardless of the dumb premise is even more braindead in practice. An event where you get 5k shoot a bunch of unarmed child size targets doesn't seem like any kind of rp any of us would be interested in and if you are maybe you should seek professional help.....

Guest Doomba
1 minute ago, curley said:

i mean warlocks aren't real but signs someone may be thinking of committing violence on others irl is an issue and i don't think this community would want to be anywhere near an event like this especially since this event regardless of the dumb premise is even more braindead in practice. An event where you get 5k shoot a bunch of unarmed child size targets doesn't seem like any kind of rp any of us would be interested in and if you are maybe you should seek professional help.....

Imagine all the 50%s you could give out when catching them for being monsters Curley.
Do you honestly believe that videogames lead to real life violence? Because that would make you even more retarded than you think I am.

I mean statistically speaking there are more gas station robberies than mass shootings so *gasp* asylum must be the cause! Quick! Alert the FBI!

Regardless this was a shitpost stemming from me seeing @Patatocomplain about people not making suggestions and then whining about lack of content, so I wanted to cook up the worst suggestion I could think of and oh boy did I nail it xD

Didn't expect to see you of all people clutching your pearls so hard that you allegedly made a false FBI tip though, definitely the highlight of this thread.

I remember when you had a sense of humor, I think all the APD dicksucking to get to LT must have given you neurosyphilis. Might wanna get that checked out

1 minute ago, Doomba said:

Regardless this was a shitpost stemming from me seeing @Patatocomplain about people not making suggestions and then whining about lack of content, so I wanted to cook up the worst suggestion I could think of and oh boy did I nail it xD

Yet somehow still better than 90% of AFD suggestions

Alex. likes this