Change log 6.9.0

bamf

20 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Paycheck increases from achievements should still be in place, so that's actually a bug.

I had actually forgotten that that was even a thing. Realized it when Bamf said something after I'd replied.

I remember the colors and the jet. Paychecks are just kind of an archaic remnant for me. lol

2 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

I had actually forgotten that that was even a thing. Realized it when Bamf said something after I'd replied.

I remember the colors and the jet. Paychecks are just kind of an archaic remnant for me. lol

I live paycheck to paycheck when I get fucking wiped by a bug every day cough cough look at my support ticket cause I have no money or talents or war kills and -1 war rating cough cough

Monster and Danne like this
2 hours ago, Paratus said:

Paycheck increases from achievements should still be in place, so that's actually a bug.

2 hours ago, Scofield said:

went from 480$ paychecks to 100 ;(

Then It might be the donor paychecks thing that is on rework (I think) but like 35*3 +100 so pretty sure is the donor paychecks I just realized it.

2 hours ago, Gnashes said:

3 hours ago, HeroicPeak said:

Should make it so any house that hasn't been used for a certain amount of time goes on the market and the owner gets base value when he/she logs on next.

Currently after not logging in for one month you lose your houses. Other players can then buy it with the normal market price.

8 hours ago, HyperX said:

Looks good you may want to remove the civic and Replace it with Asylum or something I am guessing there could be some trademark issues or something around it hence why Red Bull is Redgull in game. Other than that looks pretty cool

Pretty sure it is difference when it comes to mods. Redgull is what it is because it is in vanilla Arma 3 and made by Bohemia.

On 3-5-2016 at 9:59 PM, bamf said:

Added quick loadouts for the APD upon respawning after death. The officer will be able to retrieve the gear they had on when they died, but will be subject to a timer and having funds for the loadout.

But what if we don't want this?

we have a MX we die we spawn with another MX, But what if u wanna spawn with the starter gun?

18 minutes ago, ImJustMaikey said:

But what if we don't want this?

we have a MX we die we spawn with another MX, But what if u wanna spawn with the starter gun?

By Starter gun I am assuming you are speaking about the MK20.

No matter what, you will always spawn with an MK20.
Lets say you died with an MX; After you will spawn it will give you a popup window asking "do you want to buy your previous loadout for a total of $$$"
You have an option to choose Yes/No, if you choose No you just keep the MK20, if you click Yes, it takes 15 seconds(you'll have a loading bar) and then your gear from before death will be spawned on you, and you'll be charged for the amount the loadout is worth.

Edited by Zoex
Olivia and TNT like this
8 minutes ago, Zoex said:

By Starter gun I am assuming you are speaking about the MK20.

No matter what, you will always spawn with an MK20.
Lets say you died with an MX; After you will spawn it will give you a popup window asking "do you want to buy your previous loadout for a total of $$$"
You have an option to choose Yes/No, if you choose No you just keep the MK20, if you click Yes, it takes 15 seconds(you'll have a loading bar) and then your gear from before death will be spawned on you, and you'll be charged for the amount the loadout is worth.

Just quickly give me this for my rebel load out okay thanks (: aha that would be pretty bad (:

9 hours ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

Don't know if already said.        DO NOT soft log in the prison, you will be wiped.

Not always true but hey let's not try it since it's been 2 days and I still haven't got my shit back. It randomly happens. Came back after restart to a respawn screen with no houses, swiftest alt f4 a keyboard has ever felt.

6 minutes ago, Scott said:

Not always true but hey let's not try it since it's been 2 days and I still haven't got my shit back. It randomly happens. Came back after restart to a respawn screen with no houses, swiftest alt f4 a keyboard has ever felt.

It resets your character?

3 minutes ago, Scott said:

It happened to me from soft logging in prison, happened to Tom from soft logging in prison. Happened to me randomly on restart as well so idk what triggers it but you lose everything but houses.

We have not been able to reproduce this yet. PM me more details of what led up to the issue please. 

As for the people being wiped by "soft logging", we don't believe that is actually what is going on.  It appears that if you use a specific set of commands (not from our mission file) to go back to the lobby, there is a chance (depending on your current player state) that you will wipe your own data that way.  If you know what I'm talking about, then you know it's risky to do this going forward.  

Use the buttons we put in to log back to the lobby...

Hotfix 2:

• Cops must now use the regear function at the sign.  You have to stay within 10m, and you may not enter a vehicle.  
  • Fixed an issue related to the radius of cop warrant tracking
  • A few more NPCs have made their way back to the island.
  • Removed a message that was unintentionally popping up
  • Changed the Suicide message
  • Undercover APD officers will no longer have their identities revealed in the downed/killed feed.
  • You may now only request a single trial.
  • Player's names will be added to map markers they create.
Mike Stmria, Rodrigo, Will and 3 others like this
22 minutes ago, Churu said:

This is gonne be aids

No more aids than people enter-macroing them all over the map; or Civilians global-marking cop drug fields.

4 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

Like jimbo said make this toggle-able for the people who actually use the map marks for a good purpose.

I've asked KBW to exclude Group Markers from having a name.

Just now, Boris said:

#MVP

I can't believe how fast these updates are being catapulted out, longstanding bugs just disappearing into nothing. Tempted to pop the top off some champagne and go to Kavala with some ifrits.

All about availability.

If I know how to code; I'd totally be helping. Sadly, I'm not exactly the best.

1 hour ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

• Cops must now use the regear function at the sign.  You have to stay within 10m, and you may not enter a vehicle.  
  • Fixed an issue related to the radius of cop warrant tracking
  • A few more NPCs have made their way back to the island.
  • Removed a message that was unintentionally popping up
  • Changed the Suicide message
  • Undercover APD officers will no longer have their identities revealed in the downed/killed feed.
  • You may now only request a single trial.
  • Player's names will be added to map markers they create.

NOOO.

YOU FUCKED UP MY PAINTING MACRO

Axe 3rd party apps PERM Bamf 

:kappa: 

Brendon Smith likes this
21 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

No more aids than people enter-macroing them all over the map; or Civilians global-marking cop drug fields.

pfft. 

Who would ever do that......

Totally wasnt making stick figures out of someone warrant circle on cop last week.

:kappa: 

Olivia and BioHazard like this