Quick statistic on Bounty Hunters

We had roughly 2200 unique players per day over the last 3 days (since the release of 7.0 basically). So far, there are 276 players that have at least 1 skill in Skiptracer. So that is ~12% of the player base that has at least tried Skiptracer. 

I know you feel like it's BH everywhere, but I think it's not quite as many players as you all think. 

Roberino, goyney and Voltage like this
23 minutes ago, bamf said:

We had roughly 2200 unique players per day over the last 3 days (since the release of 7.0 basically). So far, there are 276 players that have at least 1 skill in Skiptracer. So that is ~12% of the player base that has at least tried Skiptracer. 

I know you feel like it's BH everywhere, but I think it's not quite as many players as you all think. 

Gnashes pulled up some nice statistics on bounty hunter arrests vs APD arrests

It was 600± bounty hunter vs 64 APD on the day of release.

I'd love to see those statistics over the last couple of day

LuxCapere, BioHazard and Olivia like this
On 6/5/2016 at 4:50 AM, boomheadshot69 said:

should try logging in with a high bounty like 50k at a cartel. when the gang that owns it comes to defend and all these BHers come to arrest, its pretty much king of the hill when they meet ahaha

I went on a murder spree to get a 50k bounty. Then I went and camped meth lab construction.....It was a very fulfilling experience :')

On 6/5/2016 at 6:50 AM, boomheadshot69 said:

should try logging in with a high bounty like 50k at a cartel. when the gang that owns it comes to defend and all these BHers come to arrest, its pretty much king of the hill when they meet ahaha

Logging at a cartel to cap like that will land you a swift ban. JS

JAY1HP and BioHazard like this
On 5 June 2016 at 0:50 PM, boomheadshot69 said:

Despite the fact that's ghosting (a bannable offence) it would still be pretty funny to see if you somehow managed to do it without breaking any rules :D

Edited by BioHazard_

I'm still personally 110% against the severe boost to bounty hunters. I just came back to the force from a long absense. But so now civs have LEGAL access to the same caliber wepons as the majority of officers do. But not only that but now a armoued vehicle. In one day I watched a mob of bounty hunters overrun kavala all armed with mx's. And bounty hunters are now going into illegal areas, downing people and bringing back to their (basically invulnerable) base to strip them down and then either arrest them or kill them. Not to mention they bring kidnapped people there to take their stuff aswell. Every EVERY officer if talked to is fully against this boost aswell. Their no longer bounty hunters. Their pmcs which I thought I had happily left behind in arma 2 taki. I'm just expressing my frustration about this and sorry if it came off ranty.

Edited by powerwolf
1 minute ago, powerwolf said:

I'm still personally 110% against the severe boost to bounty hunters. I just came back to the force from a long absense. But so how cops have LEGAL access to the same caliber wepons as the majority of officers do. But not only that but now a armoued vehicle. In one day I watched a mob of bounty hunters overrun kavala all armed with mx's. And bounty hunters are now going into illegal areas, downing people and bringing back to their (basically invulnerable) base to strip them down and then either arrest them or kill them. Not to mention they bring kidnapped people there to take their stuff aswell. Every EVERY officer if talked to is fully against this boost aswell. Their no longer bounty hunters. Their pmcs which I thought I had happily left behind in arma 2 taki. I'm just expressing my frustration about this and sorry if it came off ranty.

+1, I totally agree and congrats on the ride along earlier.

Edited by BioHazard_