Change log 7.1.0

bamf

7 minutes ago, Iced said:

What should i do with the cocaine I have stored on altis lol, drop it on the ground?

Probably best for you to keep it, to see where this all goes, then do what the situation calls for.

If that shit sells for a fuck ton on Tanoa, just take it across and process/sell when they fix it...

On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 8:34 PM, PJ - said:

@bamf

-The clean-up script seems to be working a bit to good. Had my hatchback despawn on me twice now, while i had used it less then 30 s ago. 

- The server is called TOnoa life, not Tanoa

I had a car full with guns and it was worth about 80k, and ofc it despawns 2 min after i get out of it :(

Had a couple fights with the new weapons.

I see most of them making its way into Asylum except for the high caliber LMG, however the 5.56 LMG will be nice as a Arms dealer weapon like the MK200. Guns like the AK12 at a very expensive price because it's 30 round 7.62. The AKM and AK74 at discounted prices because you can't use scopes etc..

Same with all the lower end vehicles.

I would love to see the new helmets, and new CSAT clothing added, but they have balancing issues.

As long as all the things added into Tanoa Life gets added to Altis Life, most of us will be happy

Edited by Haych
2 hours ago, Feenix said:

1kljYtE.jpg

I know the helmet wont be added due to its armor but these clothes are coolest i have yet to see, try to implement these. 

The Special Purpose clothing has more armour than the CSAT Fatigues, so I doubt it. Even though they are very sexy.

ATTENTION!!! The Tanoa server is now on the Apex preview build in Steam and NOT the development branch.

The below patch is sort of a hotfix and also a piece of the 7.1.1 patch that'll be going out to Altis tomorrow!

Hotfix

• Cocaine probably fixed on Tanoa, but isn't tested.
  • Cocaine will be returning to Altis, although it's value is as it was before. Tanoa cocaine is considered "pure".
  • Loads of gun price cuts across the board for rebels, and more coming to other areas.
  • New vehicles, clothing and weapons on Tanoa!! More will be coming tomorrow, as well as some tweaks to what you have already. This was a quick push to get you the content ASAP.
  • Fixed weird house container positions on Tanoa.
  • You can now get into the prison chapel on Tanoa.
  • The Georgetown police station has moved.
  • Added the missing governor's office (oops).

1 minute ago, Paratus said:

ATTENTION!!! The Tanoa server is now on the Apex preview build in Steam and NOT the development branch.

The below patch is sort of a hotfix and also a piece of the 7.1.1 patch that'll be going out to Altis tomorrow!

Hotfix

• Cocaine will be returning to Altis, although it's value is as it was before. Tanoa cocaine is considered "pure".
  • Loads of gun price cuts across the board for rebels, and more coming to other areas.
  • New vehicles, clothing and weapons on Tanoa!! More will be coming tomorrow, as well as some tweaks to what you have already. This was a quick push to get you the content ASAP.

love you lord

Just now, Paratus said:

Hotfix

Haha sweet. GLad I just downloaded it