Change log 7.3.0

bamf

Just now, HotWings said:

Bohemia gives precisely 0 fucks about people selling money to each other.  What they care about is preventing content.  You actually CANNOT trade these items because doing so makes them disappear if you haven't unlocked the skin via the pay system and in order to purchase the skin from another player you must use REAL money.  As I already stated I couldn't care any less about the skins, I care about battle eye staying active.  

You can trade the "skins" not the actualy item once you have it double, or atleast bamf stated so.

"The skin is bound to your account, and can not be used by someone who has not unlocked that skin previously.  If you unlock a skin multiple times, you will be able to sell the excess versions of that skin on My Asylum for real world currency. " - Bamf

Alright you'll need to pay real currency, but that could just be 1 cent.

Either way there are no ADVANTAGES in the clothing available, just alternatives to current ones.

1 minute ago, Midamaru said:

You can trade the "skins" not the actualy item once you have it double, or atleast bamf stated so.

"The skin is bound to your account, and can not be used by someone who has not unlocked that skin previously.  If you unlock a skin multiple times, you will be able to sell the excess versions of that skin on My Asylum for real world currency. " - Bamf

Alright you'll need to pay real currency, but that could just be 1 cent.

Either way there are no ADVANTAGES in the clothing available, just alternatives to current ones.

Im not saying I disagree.  Im just saying BI has in the past been assholes about such things. 

15 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Except in certain instances, you have to wear a white outfit that sticks out like a sore thumb and is made to put you at a great disadvantage.  So you buy keys to crates.

So you're bitching about... skins. Do you see the point we're trying to make here?

You can get an equivalent armor rating without ever touching a LootCrate. If you want the nicer SKINS, buy a LootCrate key.

2 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

So you're bitching about... skins. Do you see the point we're trying to make here?

You can get an equivalent armor rating without ever touching a LootCrate. If you want the nicer SKINS, buy a LootCrate key.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 minute ago, epTic said:

HEY @bamf

Why would you cause people to be invulnerable in dispatch? Now they can fucking afk without worry of losing their paycheck. 

There are enough admins available to fix that.  Most people don't do dispatch b/c they don't want to be shot in the back of the head...

HEY @bamf

Why would you cause people to be invulnerable in dispatch? Now they can fucking afk without worry of losing their paycheck. 

Because of Kavala trolls and the fact that you can't possibly react to someone while in the UI screen.

How about you report the people that AFK in Dispatch so we can unwhitelist them and correct their bank accounts.

Just now, bamf said:

There are enough admins available to fix that.  Most people don't do dispatch b/c they don't want to be shot in the back of the head...

Most admins are set to busy as they play Overwatch so you can't pm them. 

Most people don't do dispatch because it's a pretty shitty mechanic only really used by scumbags who want to afk while on cop. 

Most admins are set to busy as they play Overwatch so you can't pm them. 

Most people don't do dispatch because it's a pretty shitty mechanic only really used by scumbags who want to afk while on cop. 

See: @Snatch - It's kind of his responsibility to oversee Admin APD needs.

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

Lol, Gnashes I like you.  But you're really spinning it.

Your forcing your base players who are not buying keys to wear white.  Please tell me how much white blends in on Altis and Tanoa.  Is there white bushes?  Is there White trees?  Does white not stick out in the distance in a woodland environment?  You're putting the playerbase who are not donating at a direct disadvantage on purpose and rending their option to be completely useless.

Haych likes this