Sooo i was thinking last night and i know that we have had this in the past, i would like to so events such as gang vs gang fighting for a price. We all can agree to that the servers are shit so ofc this needs to be held at a private server, also an admin or 2 watching the Game and recording it to then later show the fight on the forums (no twitch and ya'll know why)

Rules

•Clothing, only what you can find in asylum.

•Weapons, asylum only, no LMG or RPG.

•Max 10 ppl on one team, if another team can't provide a full team they may still fight.

• 2 Ifrits provided to the attacking team, if the defenders win and it's a BO3 they may use the Ifrits.

•Full names must be given out (No fake nicks) if a team is having problems then there shall be a brefing with the admin in charge 10 min before fight.

•Fights should be best of three.

•If any rule is broken the other team wins and the team that broke a rule may not join x-amount of Tournaments.

Now i don't wanna see no cheep as price of 500k it should be atlest 1mil and higher, the reason for this whole think well alot of gangs Will fight plus gangs on asylum might try to come out more and train by fighting on asylum aswell. It would be a nice edition to rebel since it's balanced as it is. 

If anyone has anything to add that i've missed feel free to tell me and i Will put it in. Also if keep it clean only reason Im doing this is in a desperat hope that this might bring back more fighting.

LET ME CLEAR THIS UP, I WANT THIS EVENT TO BE HELD BY ADIMNS!

Also keep it regular, ever month or so would be cool for ppl to fight all month and train for the montly fights :)
57950664995b50e857cf2a713c64de07.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
08392d9d5c0c3c5fe713148f8555c1cc.png

Edited by Mahdizzle
Alec-I, Hydro, Rosie and 15 others like this
5 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

The only time this worked properly was when Killswitch done the gangs wars a couple months back. Last time someone who wasnt an admin tried it went tits up. Be better off co-ordinating with an admin but letting the admin make it official.Be taken more serious then.

Wasn't it you that hosted it?

6 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

The only time this worked properly was when Killswitch done the gangs wars a couple months back. Last time someone who wasnt an admin tried it went tits up. Be better off co-ordinating with an admin but letting the admin make it official.Be taken more serious then.

ooh i want it to be held by the admins, question is if there is anyone who lift there asses for a couple of hours and help gangs of asylum have some fights :)

17 minutes ago, Allstarplaya said:

I mean i don't want another angry event coordinator to feel shafted when he doesn't get admin from hosting this event. Then ddos the servers uncontrollable for months on end

A.K.A. SANTS

I edited it, i was not really clear that my wish was for Admins to host the event :P

Edited by Mahdizzle

I'll add that yes the bigger gangs are prob the ones that are going to win but even if they are the winners smaller gangs have a chance to take part in the event and i know from my experience 1 year ago from similar Tournaments that i had a fucking blast even though we lost, and it's a good way for ppl that are not really known in the community to show bigger gangs what they are they are capable of doing. 

Rosie and Heidelberg like this

Only problem with gang wars being at a cartel is the time it takes, the olympus gang wars for instance there is no revives and the entire event takes a few hours, however, cartel fights, defibs are in play, the caps would have to be very balanced so smaller gangs have a chance of both attacking/defending and ofcourse have enough people for both ifrits, sounds like a lot of fun but would need a lot of preparation and free time from a willing admin.

1 minute ago, Jimbo! said:

Only problem with gang wars being at a cartel is the time it takes, the olympus gang wars for instance there is no revives and the entire event takes a few hours, however, cartel fights, defibs are in play, the caps would have to be very balanced so smaller gangs have a chance of both attacking/defending and ofcourse have enough people for both ifrits, sounds like a lot of fun but would need a lot of preparation and free time from a willing admin.

jupp i agree this is something that would take time, caps can always be decided during fights let's say group of 5vs10 then yes the 5 man group needs to have some advantge wich could be easly fixed by picking out different caps :) then again i would still like for ppl with smaller gangs to be able to join in even if they can't use both ifirts :/ 

Just now, Mahdizzle said:

jupp i agree this is something that would take time, caps can always be decided during fights let's say group of 5vs10 then yes the 5 man group needs to have some advantge wich could be easly fixed by picking out different caps :) then again i would still like for ppl with smaller gangs to be able to join in even if they can't use both ifirts :/ 

Actually, I have an idea that works perfectly for both the community and @bamf, when the new caps need playtesting, put the dev server up for a small easily hosted event, 5 players minimum sign up, free ifrit and loadouts, fight at caps that need testing, give feedback and have first had experience maybe

profit

thank me l8r

Mahdizzle, Heidelberg, Zoex and 3 others like this
Just now, Jimbo! said:

Actually, I have an idea that works perfectly for both the community and @bamf, when the new caps need playtesting, put the dev server up for a small easily hosted event, 5 players minimum sign up, free ifrit and loadouts, fight at caps that need testing, give feedback and have first had experience maybe

profit

thank me l8r

Would need someone to send some packets at the dev server to simulate fighting on Asylum for a real test, otherwise it's pointless

JIMBO, ViiET, Eden and 3 others like this
1 minute ago, Jimbo! said:

profit

thank me l8r

Not a bad ide :) as long as they don't only do it once but actully let's us test it out for a good while so gangs have some kind of an event and we get new cartels maybe. 

Good thinking Jimbo you might not be so toxic after all ;)

6 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

BO3:
1st round: Team A has 15 minutes to succesfully capture Arms dealer, while Team B defends. Everyone gets 1 loadout, and the attackers are provided 1 ifrit.
2nd round: Same as above, but swapped positions.
3rd round: CQC event in a town (eg. Telos). Whichever team holds the middle flag after 20 minutes is declared the winner.

A match would maximum last 50 minutes then.

Shepurd and ryno7 like this
Just now, Bikstok said:

BO3:
1st round: Team A has 15 minutes to succesfully capture Arms dealer, while Team B defends. Everyone gets 1 loadout, and the attackers are provided 1 ifrit.
2nd round: Same as above, but swapped positions.
3rd round: CQC event in a town (eg. Telos). Whichever team holds the middle flag after 20 minutes is declared the winner.

A match would maximum last 50 minutes then.

Also very good ide :)

1 hour ago, Midamaru said:

Last time it was not on a private server we had some random guys suicide into the fights with an orca (Mass VDM).

Weirdly enough... the people didn't even get banned for it but rather "warned" 

They probably was as bored as everyone else of the ifrit 2 hour chase and decided to help speed up the fight :) 

A warning seemed harsh there

Mr.Purple likes this
7 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Last time it was not on a private server we had some random guys suicide into the fights with an orca (Mass VDM).

Weirdly enough... the people didn't even get banned for it but rather "warned" 

As i said if a team breaks the rules the other team wins plus they are not allowed to join a Tournament for x-amount of times.

17 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

They probably was as bored as everyone else of the ifrit 2 hour chase and decided to help speed up the fight :) 

A warning seemed harsh there

It was just before fight one started, a certain gang that wasn't participating tried to camp rebel and then suicided into the fight as it just started :shrug:

Depending on how many teams we have in the bracket, we could also space out the matches so that we don't spend 6 hours or so trying to get through the entire tournament. So like doing Quarter Finals on a Friday, Semi Finals on Saturday, and then Grand Final on Sunday. Something like that so we don't have to spend an entire day trying to rush through the whole thing.

Mahdizzle likes this
1 hour ago, Shepurd said:

Depending on how many teams we have in the bracket, we could also space out the matches so that we don't spend 6 hours or so trying to get through the entire tournament. So like doing Quarter Finals on a Friday, Semi Finals on Saturday, and then Grand Final on Sunday. Something like that so we don't have to spend an entire day trying to rush through the whole thing.

Good ide would be alot better to do it that way :)

6 hours ago, Mahdizzle said:

Sooo i was thinking last night and i know that we have had this in the past, i would like to so events such as gang vs gang fighting for a price. We all can agree to that the servers are shit so ofc this needs to be held at a private server, also an admin or 2 watching the Game and recording it to then later show the fight on the forums (no twitch and ya'll know why)

Rules

•Clothing, only what you can find in asylum.

•Weapons, asylum only, no LMG or RPG.

•Max 10 ppl on one team, if another team can't provide a full team they may still fight.

• 2 Ifrits provided to the attacking team, if the defenders win and it's a BO3 they may use the Ifrits.

•Full names must be given out (No fake nicks) if a team is having problems then there shall be a brefing with the admin in charge 10 min before fight.

•Fights should be best of three.

•If any rule is broken the other team wins and the team that broke a rule may not join x-amount of Tournaments.

Now i don't wanna see no cheep as price of 500k it should be atlest 1mil and higher, the reason for this whole think well alot of gangs Will fight plus gangs on asylum might try to come out more and train by fighting on asylum aswell. It would be a nice edition to rebel since it's balanced as it is. 

If anyone has anything to add that i've missed feel free to tell me and i Will put it in. Also if keep it clean only reason Im doing this is in a desperat hope that this might bring back more fighting.

LET ME CLEAR THIS UP, I WANT THIS EVENT TO BE HELD BY ADIMNS!

Also keep it regular, ever month or so would be cool for ppl to fight all month and train for the montly fights :)
57950664995b50e857cf2a713c64de07.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
08392d9d5c0c3c5fe713148f8555c1cc.png

Reminds me of gb on call of duty but yeah sounds cool.